Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Is That Weird Thing About You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Weird Thing About You? (2931 Views)

What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone / What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? / What Is That Weird Thing You Love It's Smel?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Phimzy: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Mine is that i hate proverbs

Instead of saying "i did not come all the way for nothing"..you stress yourself saying "a frog doesn't run in the daylight for nothing" and end up explaining yourself
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Natbrowny: 7:18am On Aug 24, 2022
I can eat with plastic spoon even in a very expensive gathering

Objective na make food enter belle.

My gangs and family always complains. Until one day some people decide to copy me and be like. Na to just chop jare. Family sef dey copy me now

I have been to expensive gatherings, people laff at first but at d end, some say, bros u r weird but truth be told, no be to chop.

I do dat atyms to look weird n make kids using plastic feel they ain't alone. I have seen kids say at home they dont use plastic until i asked for plastic and say hey boy, u r nt alone, i use plastic spoon too.

Make we no dey pressure kids to become adult at 5 yrs old.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by chatinent: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Antisocial.

But there again, it seems it's a good thing.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Phimzy: 7:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Natbrowny:

Objective na make food enter belle.
Seriously..wetin concern me and people's talk
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Phimzy: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2022
chatinent:
Antisocial.

Yeah..your peace of mind isn't tampared with,just that it makes you lose a lot of opportunities

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by chatinent: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Phimzy:

Yeah..your peace of mind isn't tampared with,just that it makes you lose a lot of opportunities

In this world we live in, being too social comes with more harm than good.

12 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by peter8535: 7:28am On Aug 24, 2022
Still thinking
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Phimzy: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2022
chatinent:

In this world we live in, being too social comes with more harm than good.
You just hit the point "too social"..not being social at all is depressing

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by clerkent(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Can lock me up inside house for one month as far as everything de house.wont bother stepping to the door

26 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by justicechichex: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Dunno how to describe my weirdness.. I'm really weird!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Phimzy: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2022
clerkent:
Can lock me up inside house for one month as far as everything de house.wont bother stepping to the door

Until NEPA takes the light,breeze blows the curtain and shower running on its own,then you will bother "japaing" like Usain Bolt
grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by OAra: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2022
I can't stand the vast majority of people.

I find that way too many people you meet in the day-by-day life exhibit any/some of the following (undesirable) behaviors and traits: boorish, boring, full of themselves (while having little-to-nothing to be so arrogant about), ignorant, rude (especially this one), too much "in your face".

I make absolutely no claim to be perfect since I make way too many mistakes to count in my day-by-day life. Moreover I have relatively little patience - another fault of mine. Having said that, I try to behave in such a way that I don't make interacting with me unpleasant for others, so I guess I don't get why this is too much of a tall order for around...let's say between 50% and 75% of people one meets in their day-by-day life.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Tboymessiah(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
My intuition works like 5G....

I easily know what ppu are passing through, and what they are up to.

It has been helping me in relationship and managing life....a great gift from Eledumare and Osanobua.

Some ppu called me prophet just for this gift.

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2022
I like small breasts.
The type Americans call 'bee stings'.
Dat does not mean i hate and refuse Big boobs!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Natbrowny: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2022
peter8535:
Still thinking

grin. Means u dnt av anything weird
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Natbrowny: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:
I like small breasts.

The type Americans call 'bee stings'.

Dat does not mean i hate and refuse Big boobs!

Not weird. U dey confuse ursef sef grin grin grin grin grin. Coz u just say u accept all boobs.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Natbrowny: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2022
justicechichex:
Dunno how to describe my weirdness.. I'm really weird!

If u r. U shud be able to describe it. Pick one of ur weirdness, summarize it.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Natbrowny: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2022
chatinent:
Antisocial.

Hmmn. If u r in control of it. Excellent. If not, u could lose ur mind in the long run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Natbrowny: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2022
clerkent:

Bad guy. Chairman say na EVERYTHING. i knw what u mean. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Itohanmiwa: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2022
I enjoy using my index finger to pull mucus out of my nose, gather them until they are big enough, roll them with my fingers into one and sniff it. My goodness that smell gives me joy. Sometimes I go extreme and taste how it is.
Edited: why all the bashing I’m getting from nairalanders? Topic was “weird things about you” and you bash me for this? That means if una hear onosman own weird thing una go vomit. Nigga would dip his hands into his arsehole, sniff it and give you the happy smile. Gosh so gross. But in all he’s a wonderful friend and gives the best advise till this day.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Phimzy: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
I enjoying using my index finger to pull mucus out of my nose, gather them until they are big enough, roll them with my fingers into one and sniff it. My goodness that smell gives me joy. Sometimes I go extreme and taste how it is.
You are not weird..you are ma.d

17 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by elpochas: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2022
I dnt take tins to serious no mata hw serious it is.
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Phimzy: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2022
elpochas:
I dnt take tins to serious no mata hw serious it is.
Even death?
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by dMetalist(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2022
I enjoy talking and arguing with myself

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Phimzy: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2022
dMetalist:
I enjoy talking and arguing with myself
Alot of weird humans in nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by elpochas: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Phimzy:
Even death?
my brother Life na jeje o.
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by mespusinglez(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2022
I can see two or more people fighting and i'll just walk pass em without even stopping to know whatsapp...even if it's an accident...
Anywhere there is a gathering i dnt go there and am never curious.

I'll never ask for help even If i am confused or dnt know something,if my effort can't help me then i'll gladly accept the failure

Just last week a friend play a ticket of 6m and only 5 matches remaining but there was no cashout and the next games will be played in 3 days, he tried to reach out to the bet customer via call but they weren't answering,and mancity and chelsea later cut the game,if there was cashout he would have atleast be given #300K or more but he didn't ask me for help,so i just mind my business...same thing happen to me some months ago i just email them my coupon to review and within hrs there was cashout.
even if you are on fire,i won't help you unless you asked me to.

never been heartbroken
and many more.

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Itohanmiwa: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2022
Phimzy:

You are not weird..you are ma.d
grin
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by TMTR: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2022
clerkent:

So much like me , wink not a fan of outings
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Medianna(f): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2022
I only like being around people once in a blue Moon

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by oluwaseyi0: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Phimzy:

Until NEPA takes the light,breeze blows the curtain and shower running on its own,then you will bother "japaing" like Usain Bolt
grin

Too much horror film grin
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by oluwaseyi0: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2022
mespusinglez:
I can see two or more people fighting and i'll just walk pass em without even stopping to know whatsapp...even if it's an accident...
Anywhere there is a gathering i dnt go there and am never curious.

I'll never ask for help even If i am confused or dnt know something,if my effort can't help me then i'll gladly accept the failure

Just last week a friend play a ticket of 6m and only 5 matches remaining but there was no cashout and the next games will be played in 3 days, he tried to reach out to the bet customer via call but they weren't answering,and mancity and chelsea later cut the game,if there was cashout he would have atleast be given #300K or more but he didn't ask me for help,so i just mind my business...same thing happen to me some months ago i just email them my coupon to review and within hrs there was cashout.
even if you are on fire,i won't help you unless you asked me to.

never been heartbroken
and many more.

O boy, you truly weird

You literally watch your punter friend drowned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Birthday Gift Can I Get For Her With ₦ 3,000 / My Heart Bleds / "Oh You Need To Grow Up" She Says "But I Am. . . Right?" He Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.