Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Does This Make Scense? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Make Scense? (548 Views)

HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. / I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Make Scense? by tnerro1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
My on and off babe just told me her friend who is married with kids would like to watch me and her have sex. That it’s a fantasy she has been longing to carry out.( she told her I had a big dick by the way wink) I met her married friend once and I must confess she would beat most of this slay queens hands down.

She said she won’t participate but just sit on the bed close and watch us while we fvck. Me I don’t want anything to do with married women ooo . So am so confused, what does this mean
Re: Does This Make Scense? by Zonefree(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
tnerro1:
My on and off babe just told me her friend who is married with kids would like to watch me and her have sex. That it’s a fantasy she has been longing to carry out.( she told her I had a big dick by the way wink) I met her married friend once and I must confess she would beat most of this slay queens hands down.

She said she won’t participate but just sit on the bed close and watch us while we fvck. Me I don’t want anything to do with married women ooo . So am so confused, what does this mean
Help her achieve her fantasy but she must be an active participant in the sex romp.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Make Scense? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
tnerro1:

the important question IS: is your babe down with this BS? it seem your babe and that woman have something in common (and an ulterior motive). why does the married babe want to be so close to y'all...aka sit on the bed? lol! but either way, the fact that your babe brought the question up, means she is indirectly interested already!

remember, when you agree to the above, then you open the door to also have your babe going to probably join her married friend and husband for more hanky panky! swinging (aka have sex in front of others who may join you or not) always start softly, to get you accustomed to the lifestyle... then they will want to get close to you, then they will want to tell you what to do or how to do whatever, then they will want to to touch and caress your babe etc. here is what you should tell these people: if you want to watch live p0rn, go to chaturbate or any of these webcam free sites.
Re: Does This Make Scense? by Rajahbite(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Maybe your on and off babe have been engaging in party behind your back(or before you got involved with her),and now they want to rope you in.
My candid advice . . . Flee from married women ! ! !

2 Likes

Re: Does This Make Scense? by EmptyGarden(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Go and test for malaria.
Re: Does This Make Scense? by tnerro1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the important question IS: is your babe down with this BS? it seem your babe and that woman have something in common (and an ulterior motive). why does the married babe want to be so close to y'all...aka sit on the bed? lol! but either way, the fact that your babe brought the question up, means she is indirectly interested already!

remember, when you agree to the above, then you open the door to also have your babe going to probably join her married friend and husband for more hanky panky! swinging (aka have sex in front of others who may join you or not) always start softly, to get you accustomed to the lifestyle... then they will want to get close to you, then they will want to tell you what to do or how to do whatever, then they will want to to touch and caress your babe etc. here is what you should tell these people: if you want to watch live p0rn, go to chaturbate or any of these webcam free sites.

Not my babe sha, just a fvck friend
Re: Does This Make Scense? by tnerro1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Help her achieve her fantasy but she must be an active participant in the sex romp.

Don’t think is right to fvck a married woman
Re: Does This Make Scense? by Zonefree(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
tnerro1:

Don’t think is right to fvck a married woman
Do you think it's right for a married woman to watch you lash your babe without participating?

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Scense? by Truvelisback(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mtcheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Scense? by Jmichael1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
My own be say"no run cum here cum tell us say ur wife frd leak ur sex video....
Re: Does This Make Scense? by Sweetvie: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
tnerro1:

it crystal clear u are interested... Hmm don't involve urself in married woman wahala smiley

(1) (Reply)

Secret Affair With A Senior Colleague - Why She Won't Leave Me Alone / Why Girls Play Hard To Get, How To Turn It Around & Get Them To Fall For You' / Post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.