Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. (1765 Views)

I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / PLEASE HELP, Will My Marriage Be A Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by MediMedi(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Had a neighbor who I decide to be nice to, i've given her food, money, love, care.
I've tried to have sex with her, the first time I asked for forgiveness cause I did it wrong(no S*x).

Second time, we end up kissing.
Third time, I managed to pull her pant away, touch her pussy which is just too bushy but did not have my ways in, instead she vomited shit out of her mouth saying ''I would rather kill her than have sex with her''

Hearing that, I asked her to repeat it she did.
I keep my calm, fall to my bed.
She wanted using the door she couldn't, she came back & start pleading for forgiveness that she don't know when she said it.

I forgave her the next day, we kiss yet no sex despite my advances when it time for her to leave I went to my bag and brought out the shaving razor(5 piece in a pack) I bought & asked her to take it.

She was like, is it because of her hair YES I replied.
Along the line I remember telling her in a fun way, is it because I did not tell u so I can shave it off lol.

At last, she took one I smiled and added another one for her.
Her birthday is this month and am planning buying her a top and a necklace.

Naturally am humble, nice but not foolish and do things out of magnanimity.

To the elders, do my actions above make me a SIMP? What have i done wrong?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by MickzyDonald: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2021
Buy her G string and thank me later

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by chatinent: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2021
May you have sense ijn, amen. Even if you don't want to have sense, may sense have you, amen.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by lajid: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2021
There’s nothing you won’t see on this forum undecided

11 Likes

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by Bombastically00(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Lol, reading dis post makes me laugh...A real nigga must have his way through d jungle..hairy or nt..dnt let her go d next tym unless u want her to mock u later when u dnt chances on her anymore..

2 Likes

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by Lawlab249: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Ok o
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by hybrid11(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2021
Is there something bigger than simp? Yes you're

1 Like

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2021
Why u no use the shaving stick shave her by yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by helinues: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2021
What dah hell is all this simp epistle.

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs.

Both feminists and Simps are only deceiving themselves on social media cos they do not practice what they preach
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by bodybuilder: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2021
What type of idiotic post is this?

2 Likes

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by iamtardey: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2021
Pass that dope homie
MickzyDonald:
Buy her G string and thank me later
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by iamtardey: 8:14am On Oct 02, 2021
Oga you don chop?

3 Likes

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by somebody02: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2021
lajid:
There’s nothing you won’t see on this forum undecided

Walahi
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by chatinent: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2021
Bombastically00:
Lol, reading dis post makes me laugh...A real nigga must have his way through d jungle..hairy or nt..dnt let her go d next tym unless u want her to mock u later when u dnt chances on her anymore..
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by MickzyDonald: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2021
iamtardey:

Pass that dope homie
Have a puff boss

1 Like

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by bigcee(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Wahala dey oh. Nothing wey person no go read on nairaland grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by MediMedi(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2021
What have I done wrong sef Am buying her a clothe and necklace, that's not bad na
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by dan9ice(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2021
She had already induce one phrase. Bro luck up,abi you just wanna keep telling us tales
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by Demigod22: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Angel Gabriel, just blow the trumpet, we are ready.

What did I just read? Two adults behaving like to duck. OP, anywhere they use your sense to play betnaija, I pray that the game will cut so that you will get your sense back.
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by brosom(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2021
You've almost won the Battle bro,

But she's playing defensive line which would break anytime soon.

The only weapon she is using now is psychological weapon nothing else, if u play well bro, you'll still rule her.

But in other words, don't be a SIMple man to her..!
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by MufasaLion: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2021
Another SIMP chapter about to be opened.
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by Chevrolet076(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2021
MediMedi:
Had a neighbor who I decide to be nice to, i've given her food, money, love, care.
I've tried to have sex with her, the first time I asked for forgiveness cause I did it wrong(no S*x).

Second time, we end up kissing.
Third time, I managed to pull her pant away, touch her pussy which is just too bushy but did not have my ways in, instead she vomited shit out of her mouth saying ''I would rather kill her than have sex with her''

Hearing that, I asked her to repeat it she did.
I keep my calm, fall to my bed.
She wanted using the door she couldn't, she came back & start pleading for forgiveness that she don't know when she said it.

I forgave her the next day, we kiss yet no sex despite my advances when it time for her to leave I went to my bag and brought out the shaving razor(5 piece in a pack) I bought & asked her to take it.

She was like, is it because of her hair YES I replied.
Along the line I remember telling her in a fun way, is it because I did not tell u so I can shave it off lol.

At last, she took one I smiled and added another one for her.
Her birthday is this month and am planning buying her a top and a necklace.

Naturally am humble, nice but not foolish and do things out of magnanimity.

To the elders, do my actions above make me a SIMP? What have i done wrong?

OMG !! What manner of post usually pop up these days.... ?

The sex thing is too overrated son, she might just be using you to fulfill her sexual demands... What's wrong with you? Wake up boy and get serious with your life undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by FirmTR(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:
May you have sense ijn, amen. Even if you don't want to have sense, may sense have you, amen.

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by care4you: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
so all this your goodmanship is just to part the walls?

eyez of the gods is watching you!

1 Like

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by okoroemeka(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bombastically00:
if I am in such a dilemma which I have been,I will shave that pussyy myself and before I will finish the shaving she will be speaking in tongues and braying for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by NelviusGrey(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
"your royal mumu-ness" grin

1 Like

Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by Polynek(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pple de Dix life shaa, so OP as u post Dix tin here now, U want pple approval b4 u buy her D stuff?? WTF undecided Guy live ur life as u want, U Don need pple approval for any action u want to take, u are a grown up. sad
Blv me many pple calling U a simp can do worse Dan u did, but they will come online and be warriors, baba live ur life as u want, posting Dix stuff here is very childish to me.
My humble opinion tho, hv a nice day
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by Youngpo413: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
okoroemeka:
if I am in such a dilemma which I have been,I will shave that pussyy myself and before I will finish the shaving she will be speaking in tongues and braying for forgiveness.
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by OG1BABY(f): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Do what you want. You mustn't need justification for everything you do or want to do. Whatever the end result may be you will own it fully to yourself and not blame it on advise that was given you.
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by ashewoboy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Look at the op's username. seems he needs his usernamecheesy.
Re: HELP, Will This Make Me A Simp. by illicit(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Shave her yourself bro....

U can start by letting her shave u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Sex On A Squeaky Spring Bed Is Paradise On Earth !!! / Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At / I’m Really Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.