Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School (526 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / A Lady & Her Guy Were Making Love In A Restaurant Club In Lagos / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by ebubeson: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Did you bounce in secondary school and do you bounce now? What kind of person or star do you bounce like?
Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Bluezy13(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reminds me of that game called "Bounce" in Nokia those days. I dunno why I couldn't pass level 4. That level that has peak like a pyramid with two zigzag opening down, leading two two tunnels with obstacles.

Op, did you pass level 4 ??
Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Anaaximander(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bluezy13:
Reminds me of that game called "Bounce" in Nokia those days. I dunno why I couldn't pass level 4. That level that has peak like a pyramid with two zigzag opening down, leading two two tunnels with obstacles.

Bro I tells you, that level 4 hard pass the hardship we dey face for this Nigeria grin

Las las na cheat code I use BOUNCE pass that level.

Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reminds me of the first time i went for bouncing job
I stood like terminator until some cult boys started fighting
As i heard kraka kpoom
Na bush path I follow reach house that night

Op have you ever gone for bouncing job?
How was your first experience

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bouncing is an understatement... when this movie hit our screens then. Once they drop us off at school we begin do o'dawg walk. The driver had to complain at home that we were all walking like cripples once we get off grin

Omor I can never forget that OG movie

Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Reminds me of the first time i went for bouncing job
I stood like terminator until some cult boys started fighting
As i heard kraka kpoom
Na bush path I follow reach house that night

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Lol... U for wait Na cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
killmods:

Lol... U for wait Na cheesy

The fear of double barrel is the genesis of wisdom
Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Haakeem(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bluezy13:

So you don't know of 787898 and 7878999?.

Indomie generation.
Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by PerfectStranger(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Haakeem:

Indomie generation.
Wehdone! Agbado and cassava generation.

Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Bluezy13(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Haakeem:

Indomie generation.

I'm not a cheat like you.
Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Bluezy13(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2022
Anaaximander:
Bro I tells you, that level 4 hard pass the hardship we dey face for this Nigeria grin

But that cheat no fit help you jump na.
The cheat na so you no go die if those covid19 jam you.
Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Haakeem(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluezy13:

I'm not a cheat like you.
Do you know the defination of a cheat?.

Get off my men. With your low sense of reasoning.
Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Bluezy13(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Haakeem:
Do you know the defination of a cheat?.

Get off my men. With your low sense of reesoning.

I'm neither a cheat nor daft.
You're both.
Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Haakeem(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluezy13:

I'm either a cheat or daft. I'm both.
Interesting.
I don't have time to waste on a lazy and a sapheaded clown like yah, so i'm out.
Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Bluezy13(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2022
Haakeem:
Interesting.

I don't have time to waste on a lazy and a sapheaded clown like yah, so i'm out.

This morning I came across a cheat who is daft and clownish.
Re: As A Guy, Were You Bouncing In Secondary School by Michelle70(m): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2022
Anaaximander:

i finished bounce like twice before i knew about the cheat code

How To Know If A Woman Love You / 15 Things You Need To Do In Other To Sustain Your Relationship With Your Partner / Singer Selena Gomez Kiss Rema On His Face At His Concert