Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers (26369 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) / Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by DonTattaglia: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2022
meritadavize1:
Before they said it was DSS, now it's army abi?
Nyamiri always reasons with thier anus

U are a F00L
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by starz100: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Truth is bitter
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by chinebu(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Ara21(f): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Kettle calling pot black. They are all into it together. Maybe they fail to give him his share this time.
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Testimony1988(m): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Basher8583:

That's good. That means we are not voting for pdp's Atiku the Fulani herdsman
Confirmed.
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by MrUchenna1(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2022
when the head is clueless, the unimaginable surface....corrupt military/police is far was than any arm robber
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Mysteryman22: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Ogamysamo:

dis your english murder my understanding o

e just be like warri no de carry last.

bros i no be warri so i carry last for dis english o.

Ok,you beat me to the last,so I don carry second after last,before someone else beat me to it.
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Ogamysamo: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Mysteryman22:

Ok,you beat me to the last,so I don carry second after last,before someone else beat me to it.
LOL EVEN YOU?
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by MrUchenna1(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2022
“Without strong watchdog institutions, impunity becomes the very foundation upon which systems of corruption are built. And if impunity is not demolished, all efforts to bring an end to corruption are in vain. “ — Rigoberta Menchú, Nobel Prize laureate.
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by baretalk: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2022
Weighty allegations, I guess he was trying to play to the gallery to gain public sympathy. He is a coward.
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by emezuo17: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2022
meritadavize1:
. You are less than an slowpoke in reasoning.
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by youngwiz628: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
na who we go ask for help now
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by ello29(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
meritadavize1:

It's a total gang up against the igbos. And don't think you are safe because the Fulanis will still come for your head if you don't join hand to stop the innocent killing in the south East. All forest is over run by this terrorist their training in sambisa was for this purpose.
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by seunayantokun(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
To suppress the truth which generally known.
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
He wasn't speaking English,,he was speaking Jamaican patois..
Ogamysamo:

dis your english murder my understanding o

e just be like warri no de carry last.

bros i no be warri so i carry last for dis english o.
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Ogamysamo: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Favorolasupo:
He wasn't speaking English,,he was speaking Jamaican patois..
ok but at a closer look it seems like english, twisted for the sake of fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' / Kogi Borrowed Billions From Banks Despite Paris Club Refund & Bailouts (Photos) / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.