Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) (84859 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by ThePlugg(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
The guy next to the groom de console am grin
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kingsteve:

It's such a shame as little as she is, she's already a bitter little b!tch!

Life will eventually humble her.
I know her type.

Quite unfortunate tbh.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by a2d3rew(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hahaha, married without dating, this problem will be From parents,
Mother,I see ur daughter is beautiful I want it to my son to married her,
Her friend, then ask ur son na, if he will love her
Mother, why not ? He will love her much as u no expect.
See them now.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Kenmatt(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Are you sure the Sun is not scorching too much on their face?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by uuzba(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

No, it's not and this forum isn't for news alone.

I only asked question Sir
Sun is hot and they are standing right under the hot sun
Can't you see that?
The brightness and heat will make anybody squint their eyes. And that is what you have interpreted to mean frowning

They should have been taken indoors inside shade, or in a hall to take this photo.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by thinkmoney(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Na sun or serious counselling make them they look like that
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Staru1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
When you cross the road of no return, the face experience upthrust which is equal to no going back after the marital vows based on restrictions which follows immediately.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by WideMouth333(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
when you are ready do contact emekachainz media house to help blast out your presidential ambition to millions online....
just as the way emekachainz is helping peter obi Labour party gain more popularity every where online....
emakachainz media house can do that for you with peace of mind.
ASAP!
tinubu and atiku forgot to settle emekachainz and that's why they are loosing heavily.
just go and ask wizkid how he became famous today
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by sisisioge: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
It must have been the sun...chai! Social media!
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by uuzba(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kenmatt:
Are you sure the Sun is not scorching too much on their face?
Don't mind the OP and the BLIND PHOTOGRAPHER who put them under the sun and ruined their wedding picture.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Plugsk(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dem force am? I thought getting married na woman greatest achievement for this entire life undecided
Candidlady:
angry

It is not stress
Who will be happy when you know you are doomed and chained with a fig tree who would prolly/definitely cheat on you with someone else.

He won't just cheat on you..
He will hit you abuse both verbally and physically

You have a Lil quarell he will be quick to leave the house just to cool off but end up lodging in a hotel with a sex worker.

After two years and kids for him he'd see you as old.

Poor lady

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by uuzba(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Light78:
The sun is much naa.
Simple answer.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Ezedon(m): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
E no easy eehh
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

It is not stress
Who will be happy when you know you are doomed and chained with a fig tree who would prolly/definitely cheat on you with someone else.

He won't just cheat on you..
He will hit you abuse both verbally and physically

You have a Lil quarell he will be quick to leave the house just to cool off but end up lodging in a hotel with a sex worker.

After two years and kids for him he'd see you as old.

Poor lady

looooooooooool na wetin ur ex-husband do you?
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by MJ01: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by bluefilm: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fear nigerian bloggers.

Very useless set of people with no atom of sense at all.

Sun is entering their faces and one useless nigerian blogger is already calling their facial expression A Frown.

Nonsense. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Ghodanz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
On contrary opinion, guess it was due to the sunlight.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Zonefree(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Who in his right senses will be getting married to a Nigerian girl and be smiling undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by TechBIogger: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Maybe after abstaining from Pre-Marital sex , she just got info that her hubby’s Peeniiisss is like biro cover undecided

On TIFFNUBU’s testes I stand

Sai baba cool
mad people full nairaland ah swear
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Gee64: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
LADY: Oh! I don enter marriage prison, runz been sweet die. Wetin come make me settle down with this broke preek?

MAN: Welcome to everyday jacking. You sure say this one nor go take towtow kill man so?
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by PapaNnamdi: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Na ikoyi registry, those thief's go frustrate u with billing
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by snipernigga(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
They are under hot sun
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by assholemods: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rubbish! Everything for traffic. Is is not obvious that the sun makes tham to do that! Yeye post!

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by assholemods: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Maybe after abstaining from Pre-Marital sex , she just got info that her hubby’s Peeniiisss is like biro cover undecided

On TIFFNUBU’s testes I stand

Sai baba cool
I swear people dey get mental problems for this forum ooooo
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Cubalabloo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
There is no need for this bombastic expression.
Staru1:
When you cross the road of no return, the face experience upthrust which is equal to no going back after the marital vows based on restrictions which follows immediately.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by okolojay: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
why dem go smile, you sef see how the country be now.

Make I quick update una. Did you know that if you join the FairSave geng you get access to all the good things listed below
1. 10% interest rate Per annum
2. Daily Interest alert
3. Early withdrawal anytime(no lock)
4. No penalty on early withdrawal.
Download the fairmoney app from playstore and start enjoying fairsave
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Akharmony: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hope caterer never dissapoint shaa. . or the camera man nah the bride's EX.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by slowice(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Naaaaa, the guy isn't frowning but fear women grin
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Biggie999(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
lipsrsealed clears throat

MadamVanessa:
shocked

The sun that's shading into the guy's eyes is making the guy face to be like that, the lady is pained because finally she has settled with a huge for nothing dick guy, who frustrate her always in bed. The dick is useless.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by GABRIEL6036: 12:00am On Jun 03, 2022
That guy na comedy skit maker, I have watched several video of his skit alongside that girl too . No be real ooo, read the Op message wella to understand it not real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.