Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) (84839 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by goodheart01: 12:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

It is not stress
Who will be happy when you know you are doomed and chained with a fig tree who would prolly/definitely cheat on you with someone else.

He won't just cheat on you..
He will hit you abuse both verbally and physically

You have a Lil quarell he will be quick to leave the house just to cool off but end up lodging in a hotel with a sex worker.

After two years and kids for him he'd see you as old.

Poor lady

I guess your father was also a fig tree

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by bigbossila: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2022
May be is sun reflection
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2022
angry May be the Caterer refuse to show up with the food.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by twilliamx(m): 12:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

This looks like ikoyi registery. They can make the happiest man on earth sad at that place
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by CSTRR: 1:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
Dude isn't frowning. Na so him face be.

The lady looks pretty but I always wonder, why does naija women always so prideful about their beauty?

I guess most of them have not travel out to witness how Caucasian and Mongoloid are so hot like fire.

Landlady , travel and see..
When they travel to Canada, that is when they realise it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Tanybeen: 1:46am On Jun 03, 2022
They both looks tired.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by fantasy2018: 1:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
Dude isn't frowning. Na so him face be.

The lady looks pretty but I always wonder, why does naija women always so prideful about their beauty?

I guess most of them have not travel out to witness how Caucasian and Mongoloid are so hot like fire.

Landlady , travel and see..
you can tell when a yoruba man speaks.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

It is not stress
Who will be happy when you know you are doomed and chained with a fig tree who would prolly/definitely cheat on you with someone else.

You have a Lil quarell he will be quick to leave the house just to cool off but end up lodging in a hotel with a sex worker.

Poor lady

Sister,I don't know you,but always see your comments, please change your perception towards man, unless it will surely affect you in relationship/marriage.. Nobody is perfect, understanding is the key.. please small small..

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by pargelenis(m): 2:13am On Jun 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Is this news pls?
tbh it is better than the usual kidnapping, beheading, or buhari is trying news we normally read these days cheesy
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Candidlady:

Fine Nandez
What's with the patios
I don't know.. grin
How's your health? wink
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Candidlady: 3:16am On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't know.. grin
How's your health? wink

Health is fine thank you
Good morning smiley
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Candidlady:

Health is fine thank you
Good morning smiley
Thanks candidlady.. kindly quote me on our thread.. wink
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by MIMOSAXY(m): 4:14am On Jun 03, 2022
oz4real83:
You went to people's wedding ceremony, ate free rice and cake, had some drinks and probably went home with some gifts even when you didn't give them any gift. All you could pay them back with was to snap a pic when the sun rays were directly on their faces and you came online to talk bad and expect your likes to also speak bad about them tongue, just tell me why devil no go punish you undecided undecided

LWKMD
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by tctrills: 4:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

you are evil, people invite you to their wedding and this is how you honor them? I am sure there was lots of smiling and laughing but you chose this moment to post to the world. Hope you are happy now that you have embarrassed the couple.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by bigiyaro(m): 4:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Is this news pls?
this forum is for news, entertainment, learning, gossip, spreading rumors, stories (both romantic ones and the ones that touches) if you want only news, stick to the news sections of newspapers.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by thunderbabs: 5:37am On Jun 03, 2022
News reach them say both families dey fight over a big cooler of rice
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by ochiosa(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
The guy be like Joseph Yobo wen him neva begin see football money.
To the question, may be they received bad news at the reception.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by sonofElElyon: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Stupid thread. Looks of seriousness not frowning.

Are they supposed to smile every minute of their weddibg
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Goldbw122(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

The sun is too much, don't you know that you can't smile while you are under the sun?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by barinedan(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2022
It's their business, next story please
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by farouk2much(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Problem dey for these couple.. But no body knw
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

It is not stress

Poor lady

This lady really needs help.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by VirileNelly2420: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The sun that's shading into the guy's eyes is making the guy face to be like that, the lady is pained because finally she has settled with a huge for nothing dick guy, who frustrate her always in bed. The dick is useless.
Just d wife frowning... Husband just battling with d sun.

...Dem force her? Mtcheeew!!....
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Lucymercy: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Odewaleadesoye:

Is stress....if you have done a wedding before you will understand..... your prayers will be let's get it over with.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by ultraviolet27(f): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks candidlady.. kindly quote me on our thread.. wink
Many People dey ment for this forum sha Chatting and replying yourself
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by zoedew: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

It’s sunny. That’s why.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by generalud: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2022
The intensity of the sun was too much for them.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by AmazingELixir: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2022
grin

And what is that phone doing In her hand at that critical time...women and phone sha..
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by escapadechuks: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes. It's could be stress. Being a Nigerian alone is stressful.

Plus, it seems the sun ☀ was too hot hence the need to squint/frown
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by rayval(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2022
what gives you the right to post people's private pictures?
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Crvrider: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The sun that's shading into the guy's eyes is making the guy face to be like that, the lady is pained because finally she has settled with a huge for nothing dick guy, who frustrate her always in bed. The dick is useless.

Baba where you see sunlight, or is your phone set to full brightness? I think they've both just come to the realization of what they just did.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by ADEADE292: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Meat don finishe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.