Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday (17122 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by MrAnele(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Greedy people
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Pootle: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
if you working for someone expect the undesirable, live with it that the shortcoming of working under someone.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by President2001(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:
He knows I don't work on Saturdays and Sundays yet he have me an impromptu task to be done on Sunday... Funny enough, the task was done by my colleague that we were both assigned to do the job but my boss fined me 10k for not being their with my colleague on time.
My colleagues stays on the island, I stay on mainland.... Moreover my mum was admitted to the hospital during the week so I had already planned to go see her on weekend before my boss gave me a task..

I am just fed up.. How much be the salary wey I dey manage yet he fined me 10k for an assignment dt was done but only bcox I wasn't there on time. He didn't even care to listen.
I saw the handwriting but the truth is that I can't stay at home without a job.

I am really on a look out for another job...

Guys pls I need a job... I have a degree in banking and finance.. I can take up any administrative duties,.
Reach out to me
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Bsmartt(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
A lot of business owners are very toxic.
They are Just exploiting the fact that there is a lot of unemployment in the country.
Funny enough, they are always the first to comment about the bad leadership in the country.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by MrCover: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:
He knows I don't work on Saturdays and Sundays yet he have me an impromptu task to be done on Sunday... Funny enough, the task was done by my colleague that we were both assigned to do the job but my boss fined me 10k for not being their with my colleague on time.
My colleagues stays on the island, I stay on mainland.... Moreover my mum was admitted to the hospital during the week so I had already planned to go see her on weekend before my boss gave me a task..

I am just fed up.. How much be the salary wey I dey manage yet he fined me 10k for an assignment dt was done but only bcox I wasn't there on time. He didn't even care to listen.

Guys pls I need a job... I have a degree in banking and finance.. I can take up any administrative duties,.

Start Blogging Business And Thank
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by We4all: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Your moniker sounds like one of them red pillers or am I wrong?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by SocialJustice: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

Seriously be on the look out for another job. You're just managing rubbish. Some Nigerian bosses are the epitome of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Corporate2020: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Why is PDP pressuring Peter Obi to come back? I thought y'all said he has no political value? Why the sudden change? Please, y'all should allow the man focus on his Presidential ambition. Y'all had the opportunity of doing the right thing weeks ago, but kept insulting him.

I am an APC supporter, stop talking as if I am involved.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by alizma: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

Pending when you will get another job, go and learn driving. Some company's pays drivers as much as 60 to 90k in Lagos. Why do I advise you to learn driving, because it can serves as a bridge for you when you need to quit one job and look for another one, that is, while you are looking for another job, you can take driving job. Mostly, driving job like ubar allows you to move around to submit CV and even attend interview while still making your money. No let graduate mentality keep you in a job that is not paying you well and frustrating you as well

1 Like

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by NIGERIAJAGA419: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
But you can't climb Telecom Toweer. Can you ?
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by jrusky(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Another twist loading...

I guess your boss just don't want to pay your salary in full then looking for unnecessary excuse to execute his plan.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by channelstravel: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Office work...
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Idrismusty97(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
alizma:

Pending when you will get another job, go and learn driving. Some company's pays drivers as much as 60 to 90k in Lagos. Why do I advise you to learn driving, because it can serves as a bridge for you when you need to quit one job and look for another one, that is, while you are looking for another job, you can take driving job. Mostly, driving job like ubar allows you to move around to submit CV and even attend interview while still making your money. No let graduate mentality keep you in a job that is not paying you well and frustrating you as well
No be car dem dey take do Uber abi Uber don start give free cars? Which graduate wouldn't swoop at that opportunity, who certificate help?
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Imagine someone offering me a hotel manager job for 35k a month, it's doesn't ends there, the MD ask I should bring in two guarantor who has property in benin, meh I look am shake my head, on top 35k work, for my mind wetin de d hotel wen I wan carry run for God's sake.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Indifferent12: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:
HONESTLY REAL HELL.. THIS MAN FINES EVERYONE EVEN FOR HIM OWN ERROR AND U CNT COMPLAIN..
This same thing happened to me, was fined 20k for his own error, after he found out it was its, he started giving excuses but he had already informed hr n didn't want to look stupid, he just found a way to blame me.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by babadee1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

Resign immediately. You are not valued at all in that job.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Badlaugh: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bro family first,and if what you are being paid is not enough for your upkeep.i suggest you look for another job.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Ezemeiyogu(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:
HONESTLY REAL HELL.. THIS MAN FINES EVERYONE EVEN FOR HIM OWN ERROR AND U CNT COMPLAIN..

Sue any nonsense boss and have him pay damages or settle out of court with huge sums.

Start making quality young lawyers your friends. You will need them someday
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by DenreleDave(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
SocialJustice:
Seriously be on the look out for another job. You're just managing rubbish. Some Nigerian bosses are the epitome of wickedness.

i am trying .. sending cv
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by DenreleDave(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
nawa oooo.. i am seriously pained mehn
adubam:

Similar thing happened to me also 10k but no shaking.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
One man business?
They love deducting their staff salary sha.
E get as you go sneeze, they would commot 5k from your salary. Salary that they don’t ever pay on time. Anyway, thank God say na your fellow man do you this one. Women can rest today.

7 Likes

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by elmagnifico411(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
So becos employer dey pay your money, u no get right to weekends? Na so I dey run your own firm? Make we dey fear God abeg.
Rastaramsey:
Bros as far as na the employer dey pay your money, you gats comply with everything he says and does.....

U sef use style dey find another work....
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by DenreleDave(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
15 percent approxi
pargelenis:
What percentage of your monthly salary is this fine?
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Lekan239(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
post=113433271:
Anybody when done dey pay you money go begin feel like say they own you.. that's you need agreement before entering some kind jobs
u want them to leave you doing anyhow till you ruin their company right?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by NoonMasamune: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:
My colleagues stays on the island, I stay on mainland.... Moreover my mum was admitted to the hospital during the week so I had already planned to go see her on weekend before my boss gave me a task.

Since you already have a background in working with numerical data, i suggest you start learning data science or data analysis. That will greatly increase your employability. A very well known digital learning platform is currently offering a free scholarship on data analysis. Search for 'udacity alx' on google
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by DenreleDave(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
i have fear for height... i feel faint bro grin grin grin grin
NIGERIAJAGA419:
But you can't climb Telecom Toweer. Can you ?
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by DenreleDave(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pootle:
if you working for someone expect the undesirable, live with it that the shortcoming of working under someone.

thanks
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by GboyegaD(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

Take the case to Federal Industrial Court in Ikoyi.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by loadedvibes: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
What does agreement mean to you ?

Lekan239:
u want them to leave you doing anyhow till you ruin their company right?
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by DenreleDave(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
NoonMasamune:

Since you already have a background in working with numerical data, i suggest you start learning data science or data analysis. That will greatly increase your employability. A very well known digital learning platform is currently offering a free scholarship on data analysis. Search for 'udacity alx' on google

thanks sir
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Microwhy: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

I really respect your submission and please don't give in.
Demand for your money and pretend as if you don't understand the handwriting. Explain to your boss in writing why you're late and why the 10k is so important.
Don't forget to apologise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gtbank Fresh Graduate Executive Trainee .latest Nigerian Jobs 2012 / How To Decode An Invalid N-power Text Message/sms/email / Tricky Interview Questions That Most Jobseekers Fail To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.