Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday (17138 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Harmlesspill(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Bros as far as na the employer dey pay your money, you gats comply with everything he says and does.....

U sef use style dey find another work....

One thing I've come to understand is that employees don't need a soft hand because if you treat them the way they want... They will see you finish, so you have to be tough on them. My salesgirl that i laugh with, it's not that I have anything to do with her, she have started rejecting my orders and never receives my instructions again, my only crime is that I didn't want to be bossing her around and wanted to make the environment convenient for her stay

1 Like

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by zikter(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Nothing will stop me from setting up my own company in this life.. Working under people is hell.. I can't tell you my experience but God will see all of us through is all.
I just hope when you set up your company, you will not be like them
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Asianjollof007: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Omo to survive for this country na die, i regret not starting yahoo on time. I was forming holy
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Iseoluwani: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:
He knows I don't work on Saturdays and Sundays yet he have me an impromptu task to be done on Sunday... Funny enough, the task was done by my colleague that we were both assigned to do the job but my boss fined me 10k for not being their with my colleague on time.
My colleagues stays on the island, I stay on mainland.... Moreover my mum was admitted to the hospital during the week so I had already planned to go see her on weekend before my boss gave me a task..

I am just fed up.. How much be the salary wey I dey manage yet he fined me 10k for an assignment dt was done but only bcox I wasn't there on time. He didn't even care to listen.
I saw the handwriting but the truth is that I can't stay at home without a job.

I am really on a look out for another job...

Guys pls I need a job... I have a degree in banking and finance.. I can take up any administrative duties,.

Pls drop the job. It was about looking for money until I lost my mum two Tuesdays ago

Find time for family

1 Like

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by decub: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:
He knows I don't work on Saturdays and Sundays yet he have me an impromptu task to be done on Sunday... Funny enough, the task was done by my colleague that we were both assigned to do the job but my boss fined me 10k for not being their with my colleague on time.
My colleagues stays on the island, I stay on mainland.... Moreover my mum was admitted to the hospital during the week so I had already planned to go see her on weekend before my boss gave me a task..

I am just fed up.. How much be the salary wey I dey manage yet he fined me 10k for an assignment dt was done but only bcox I wasn't there on time. He didn't even care to listen.

Guys pls I need a job... I have a degree in banking and finance.. I can take up any administrative duties,.

Ideally, working on a non working day is a bonus and the max is that you forfeit your bonus if you don't work that day. However, stricter measures could be taken when you were pre-informed to work on a non-working day and you didn't object with tangible excuse which is approved.

If he pre-informed you and you didn't object with tangible and verifiable excuse which the HR approved, then he has the right to penalize you.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by vickydevoka(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:
HONESTLY REAL HELL.. THIS MAN FINES EVERYONE EVEN FOR HIM OWN ERROR AND U CNT COMPLAIN..

exactly.. when its time for salary. he start getting angry and fining people for the slightest error dt doesnt make sense

i don tire shaaaaa. 10k ooo
Me na follow come mad man. They day my madam fear me na web she pay me half 25 k then instead of 50. I stopped work first, threaten this lady back front n right. They last threaten na say I told her her activities for that day n what she wore. Buh the woman stubborn bcus she know top men for abj. Las las na her husband pay.

Anybody way never work under 9ja woman never work b4 ( I mean wicked boss)
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by chukwuibuipob: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
sad pathetic and pitiable.Let me be honest with u Akanji,u are too SLOW upstairs.May God giv u understanding.
haconjy:
Go and pay. Simple.
He didn’t borrow/nor owe his boss.That is act of WICKEDNESS. May U NOT pay for what U dnt eat
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by anuofGod(f): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:
amen ooo.. are u don with ur service?
No dear, I'll be done in August
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by alizma: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Idrismusty97:
No be car dem dey take do Uber abi Uber don start give free cars? Which graduate wouldn't swoop at that opportunity, who certificate help?
Oga if you are ready, go to their office, them go arrange car for you. No be everybody wey dey do ubar be the owner.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Propertyforum: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is very strange
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Ashirioluwa: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Only in Nigeria
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Jaqenhghar: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

No labour laws thats why. For oyinbo land you do get case you ca use the settlement to take the rest of the year off work and relax.
But for Niggeria you will even hear people trying to justify this nonsense. You will hear
Alwayas obey the boss
Kiss the noss'ass so he makes you rich.....
Hard luck brah other jobs dey. Look at remote jobs if he too hard to get for naija
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Jaqenhghar: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
How’s this your boss normally? Is he a mean man or strict but fair?

If he’s fair normally then he might be grooming you for more responsibilities.

Sometimes people tend to get angry when they have so much expectations from you without your knowledge sef but gives you opportunities to earn what ever they have planned for you.

If you’re working already you’d know life is not fair, bad things happen to good and bad people, just suck it in and do the best you can posterity will judge
Bullshit. He is an employer not a slave master. You are employed to work for a certain number of hours. Outside of those hours ypu are not required to do do anything. You niggers need to learn to have some self esteem.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Idrismusty97(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
alizma:

Oga if you are ready, go to their office, them go arrange car for you. No be everybody wey dey do ubar be the owner.
Oga which office? You know wetin you dey talk so? Give me their address i will go there today now now.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Bullshit. He is an employer not a slave master. You are employed to work for a certain number of hours. Outside of those hours ypu are not required to do do anything. You niggers need to learn to have some self esteem.

It’s not about been a slave, chief!, you Excell at work when you’re willing to do what is not even expected of you, been a slave is different
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by DenreleDave(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
decub:

Ideally, working on a non working day is a bonus and the max is that you forfeit your bonus if you don't work that day. However, stricter measures could be taken when you were pre-informed to work on a non-working day and you didn't object with tangible excuse which is approved.

If he pre-informed you and you didn't object with tangible and verifiable excuse which the HR approved, then he has the right to penalize you.

We did the job... He only charged me for not being their early....

The assignment was done.. Bro...
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by DenreleDave(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Microwhy:

I really respect your submission and please don't give in.
Demand for your money and pretend as if you don't understand the handwriting. Explain to your boss in writing why you're late and why the 10k is so important.
Don't forget to apologise.

I have apologized bro
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by DenreleDave(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
President2001:

Reach out to me

Sent you a mail sir
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Perfectbeing(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sometimes, we should not be stingy with our money to pay lawyers. Sue his sorry ass..
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by MrMeth: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:

Sue any nonsense boss and have him pay damages or settle out of court with huge sums.

Start making quality young lawyers your friends. You will need them someday
Very correct.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Jaqenhghar: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
izzy4shizzy:

It’s not about been a slave, chief!, you Excell at work when you’re willing to do what is not even expected of you, been a slave is different
That doesnt include working during your days /hours off. You are paid to work a specific number of hours. Anyone asking you to do extra hours, must pay. Its that simple
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Myahuza: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
If you think any other job will be a walk in the park you most definitely be dreaming

1 Like

Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by alizma: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Oga which office? You know wetin you dey talk so? Give me their address i will go there today now now.
First of all, I know what I am saying, secondly use google. What you need is right on your palm.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Obiworld2020: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
You see why you alternative means of income asap, a heartless boss like yours can wake up one more and sack you for no reason and you will start from square one again.....make your hair while the � sun shines.

I strongly recommend Affiliate Marketing, start selling other people's products from the comfort of your home and earn whooping 50% commission on any product you sell. You can earn

Or better start join Amazon KDP and start earning some cool dollars for yourself.

You don't need to pass through hell just to keep a peanut money job.

DM on WhatsApp let me put you through!!! +2348033639767
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Elidrisy20: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
My God provide you with good job
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Bbbw: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Really
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by eche45(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

Your big mouth don put u for trouble...
No boss will love to work with a vawulence person...
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Gkemz: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
I will advice you to resign from working for a toxic boss who would prevent you from exploring other job opportunities available. By the time you realize that you've been wasting your productive years in an unfriendly and unfavorable working environment, then it'd be late.
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by DenreleDave(m): 6:18am On Jun 04, 2022
eche45:

Your big mouth don put u for trouble...
No boss will love to work with a vawulence person...

Shut up jare.... How big mouth take concern Sunday work
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by DenreleDave(m): 6:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Gkemz:
I will advice you to resign from working for a toxic boss who would prevent you from exploring other job opportunities available. By the time you realize that you've been wasting your productive years in an unfriendly and unfavorable working environment, then it'd be late.

I can't resign when I still don't av any one at hand
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by Tundex911: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2022
If you get better lawyer fine him too but try and get alternative place cuz we no fit go court and come back to be friends again
Re: My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday by NIGERIAJAGA419: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2022
DenreleDave:
i have fear for height... i feel faint bro grin grin grin grin
I would have loved to help bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Job Seeker, Don't Think Yourself Into Depression / Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth / This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.