Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors (36304 Views)

Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by DLSReigns: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
I may not understand. Thats why i am crossing my legs patiently waiting for the end of these whole drama. Who will it be? I guess only time will tell.
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why do I feel like Osinbajo will end up pouring water in an empty basket

T O DARLING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by oyichi: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
heydays:
Cx
why won't they follow him, do you know how much he pays them?
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by ikaboy: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Baba wants to announce his withdrawal from the race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by zicoraads: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu was in Oyo and Ogun state today to meet party delegates and three incumbent governors (Lagos, Kano and Osun) and the candidate of APC in Katsina were with him. The former governors of Bornu and Nasarawa states have also been following him around. I may be wrong but I think Tinubu is the only aspirant in APC with incumbent governors and former governors on his campaign train. Says a lot about his popularity and acceptability.
Lol...

It doesn't matter how many people follow him around. The president was not in support of a Muslim Muslim ticket in 2014. He is still not in support of it now.

Buhari will pick his successor and even the governors who have been following him around will follow the president's directive.

That person will not be Tinubu. You can take that to the bank.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Yankee101: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Flies on the wall
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Quiny32323: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu was in Oyo and Ogun state today to meet party delegates and three incumbent governors (Lagos, Kano and Osun) and the candidate of APC in Katsina were with him. The former governors of Bornu and Nasarawa states have also been following him around. I may be wrong but I think Tinubu is the only aspirant in APC with incumbent governors and former governors on his campaign train. Says a lot about his popularity and acceptability.

As it stands,popularity no matter, tinubu should decamp with his men to another party. Apc dont want him and they are ready to kill his life ambition so the only way to keep the flame up is to decamp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by NigeriaB(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Atiku will win him. You see those northern governors following him, they will all low key support Atiku..

Yemi Osinbajo and Peter Obi are the only threats to Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by smartval(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Like for osibanjo, share for Tinubu

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by 02Kebreal(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
adioolayi:
Why is APC Chairman appearing to be partisan

Is he not a Politician or what are you trying to express?
He is the Chairman of the ruling party not just an ordinary Politician,so he shouldn't be partisan?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by frowland(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu and Atiku are followed by rogue governors and crook politicians (take Kano governor for example) and you know why?
Both are crooks and it’s all about sharing the treasury and political appointments and evading EFCC etc. Welfare of the masses and the state of the nation is secondary to them.
Osibanjo and Obi and the rest are followed by the helpless masses who pray for any kind of miracle but it seems their hopes and dreams are gradually fading because it will likely be either of the two.

But ……all hope is not lost!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by ledaman: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lolz! 5 Governor's mere commissioner grin only 5% region will be deceiving him to contest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Orpe7(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
What is wrong with thus osinbajo
Does he think he can win atiku ni
Bobo step aside for Jagaban joor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by ledaman: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Quiny32323:

As it stands,popularity no matter, tinubu should decamp with his men to another party. Apc dont want him and they are ready to kill his life ambition so the only way to keep the flame up is to decamp.
Wawa beer palour permutations grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Cherrybae(f): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
What a useless party leader the Chicago drug baron cannot do the VP is doing.

Those close to Tinubu should advice the greedy ugly old cargo to withdraw or face a huge disgrace.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

Shameless old cargo drug baron pee poo

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by HernanCortes: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by poshbrave(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
What so ever they wish to do come 2023 let’s make our vote count this time not for party but for competence
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by duduade: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
But why is VP not bowing to BAT

Why doesn’t he want to step down for BAT
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by TJWR: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
This....you have seen�

successmatters:
I see withdrawal from APC

I see defection to KCP (Kindergarten Children Party) grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by IsellSmartTvs: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Do this primary and let every one rest
When e no be Indian series undecided
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by tfelicityk(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
It is well with them
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by iscom(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
OK
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by mymadam(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
In obi we trust

Yes, yes! Obi Cubana we know kiss

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by jnig: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
[/quote][quote author=mannobi post=113412468]In all sincerity, Osinbajo should have save himself from this desperate move by going home after office. There is no way on earth he can match atiku.
Let the one with diehard loyalists slug it out with atiku.
I see an end to apc should they field prof. He is the vp but doesn't have the party acceptability like tinubu

The issue is not about acceptability but a readiness to fight dirty and enough money to throw around. All the same, the doggedness of the Prof. is highly commendable. The desperate manner Jagaba is going about this is quite revealing. It's obvious that he can see his lifelong ambition slipping away from him. For some of us however, we are waiting to hear how Jagaba plans on selling his Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country that is so divided along religious lines

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by TJWR: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
He is not partisan. When the VP sends for him, he has to show up.

adioolayi:
Why is APC Chairman appearing to be partisan
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Valkrie: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:

In politics trust any at your own peril....if nah you, you no go follow?

They simply want their own share of the bullion van largesse before buhari carry him kata kata come with him consensus candy...!!!

Everybody eye go clear by next week...!!
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Nigerialabalaba: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
VP using his power to summon Adamu, but if the druggie tries that with the dangerous Adamu, na slap e go chop.
Omo ibo ashiere impostor princeoflagos , na ur useless ibo elders wey dey high on mmkpuri mmiri don cast u. U go wail till 2031. Nobody send ibo again because una go jinx d pesin with badluck

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by pharmagba: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
mannobi:
In all sincerity, Osinbajo should have save himself from this desperate move by going home after office. There is no way on earth he can match atiku.
Let the one with diehard loyalists slug it out with atiku.
I see an end to apc should they field prof. He is the vp but doesn't have the party acceptability like tinubu
Osinbajo has the party acceptability.

Tinubu has got funds and lots of money to waste and push.around. In Nigeria politics he who has money is king. If you don't get it ask Atiku and Wike to tell you how much they have spent
If you still don't get it ask Peter Obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) / Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.