Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors (36290 Views)

Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Kzinne: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
mannobi:
In all sincerity, Osinbajo should have save himself from this desperate move by going home after office. There is no way on earth he can match atiku.
Let the one with diehard loyalists slug it out with atiku.
I see an end to apc should they field prof. He is the vp but doesn't have the party acceptability like tinubu
Tinubu can't win cos he will be using a Muslim Muslim ticket while Atiku uses a Muslim Christian ticket. So APAC will be stupid to present Tinubu rather they paid Osinbajo with a strong Muslim northerner who can stand toe to toe with Atiku in the north

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by DeleTaller: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
VP using his power to summon Adamu, but if the druggie tries that with the dangerous Adamu, na slap e go chop.

Does it normal? And u want the country to be better. .

Tinubu already drawn a line with Buhari and this time around both Buhari and Osinbajo remains ingrate... and for Tinubu not to have the ticket under apc ...trust me no more winning for them at the federal.....we gonna work against them...
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by DeleTaller: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
mannobi:
In all sincerity, Osinbajo should have save himself from this desperate move by going home after office. There is no way on earth he can match atiku.
Let the one with diehard loyalists slug it out with atiku.
I see an end to apc should they field prof. He is the vp but doesn't have the party acceptability like tinubu

If they try nonsense ... Tinubu will pull ACN out of APC and support PDP at the federal....both apc and acn will not win but ACN will retain his states... and Tinubu will relax back home and PDP if won will deal with the apc administration era excluding Tinubu cos he was never part of their government. Thats politics... Tinubu already talking with anger and he mean a Buhari this time
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Indispensable85(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
DeleTaller:

Does it normal? And u want the country to be better. .

Tinubu already drawn a line with Buhari and this time around both Buhari and Osinbajo remains ingrate... and for Tinubu not to have the ticket under apc ...trust me no more winning for them at the federal.....we gonna work against them...

Tinubu's job is very easy. He only needs to take away the South West from the Apc and Apc is dead. Osinbajo doesn't have any political influence in the south west besides that of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by caprini1: 12:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Mikolo70:

From what I'm hearing... He will withdraw... Tinubu is Buhari's man.
Pastor Tunde Bakare...... everyone will be shocked.
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Binh567: 1:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Tinubu's job is very easy. He only needs to take away the South West from the Apc and Apc is dead. Osinbajo doesn't have any political influence in the south west besides that of Tinubu.

If Tinubu leave APC, and Osinbajo becomes APC Presidential candidate, South West will still vote massively for Osinbajo. The South West cannot see their intelligent son in an incumbent party as Presidential candidate and go and waste their votes. Eventhough I don't want to talk about religion, but do you know where votes of millions of members of RCCG nationwide will go to. Many of them have been encouraged to get their PVC. And you think this is not a structure. You can be sure a strong Muslim from the North will get the VP Slot. After APC primaries almost all the 22 Governors of APC will use their machineries to ensure that APC Presidential candidate wins in the General election. Buhari that made INEC to extend deadline for Primaries will also use the power of incumbency for APC knowing that Osinbajo is popular among Nigerians. And Atiku will lose.

The issue most Nigerians have with Tinubu is that he is too financially corrupt. Nigerians want our resources to be used for every Nigerian not for some selected friends/guys and thugs. This election should be about betterment of entire Nigerians, not about compensating an individual that is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Indispensable85(m): 1:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Binh567:

If Tinubu left APC, and Osibanjo becomes APC Presidential candidate, South West will still vote massively for Osibanjo. The South West cannot see their intelligent son in an incumbent party as Presidential candidate and go and waste their votes. Eventhough I don't want to talk about religion, but do you know where votes of millions of members of RCCG nationwide will go to. Many of them have been encouraged to get their PVC. And you think this is not a structure. You can be sure a strong Muslim from the North will get the VP Slot. After APC primaries almost all the 22 Governors of APC will use their machineries to ensure that APC Presidential candidate wins in the General election. Buhari that made INEC to extend deadline for Primaries will also use the power of incumbency for APC knowing that Osibanjo is popular among Nigerians.

The issue most Nigerians have with Tinubu is that he is too financially corrupt. Nigerians want our resources to be used for every Nigerian not for some selected friends/guys and thugs. This election should be about betterment of entire Nigerians, not about compensating an individual that is corrupt.

Edo had an rccg candidate but didn't vote for him in the governorship election. It doesn't work like that always. Forget about 22governors,if the people are not happy with the party the way it is now because of the failure of Buhari which Osinbajo is part of,they can sweep the governors away in their states. You can't face an Atiku with a divided Apc especially without someone like Tinubu. Atiku will destroy their candidate. The only strong hold of the APC in the south is the south west.

Besides, Tinubu is not just about south west. Take a look at his entourage and see. He has more passionate believers in the north than even the southwest. If all these people are aggrieved then forget about it.
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Topeby: 2:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by fajob: 2:43am On Jun 03, 2022
02Kebreal:

Is he not a Politician or what are you trying to express?
He is the Chairman of the ruling party not just an ordinary Politician,so he shouldn't be partisan?
Kindly find below services that we at Jolag Aggregates Limited renders in case you or your friends need our Services.
*Our Services*
>>CCTV Surveillance System
>>Data & Voice Networking
>>Access Management
>>Automation System
>>Electrical Wiring
>>Fire Alarm System
>>PABX Intercom & VOIP
>>Electric Fence
>>Inverter & Solar Systems
>>Website Design & Development
>>Car Tracking
>>POS System
>>Smart Home System
>>Procurement
*Contact Info*
+2347038641600 jolagadvert@gmail.com *www.jolagict.com.ng* THANKS
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Binh567: 2:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Edo had an rccg candidate but didn't vote for him in the governorship election. It doesn't work like that always. Forget about 22governors,if the people are not happy with the party the way it is now because of the failure of Buhari which Osinbajo is part of,they can sweep the governors away in their states. You can't face an Atiku with a divided Apc especially without someone like Tinubu. Atiku will destroy their candidate. The only strong hold of the APC in the south is the south west.

Besides, Tinubu is not just about south west. Take a look at his entourage and see. He has more passionate believers in the north than even the southwest. If all these people are aggrieved then forget about it.

The people of Nigerians know that Tinubu is very corrupt and you know too. Is the same reason he is comfortable moving around with the corrupt Ganduje which most people in Kano have left to support Shakarau and Kwankwaso . So majority of people will not vote for Tinubu.

Nigerians are not daft not to know the limit of power of VP. They know as a President you have overwhelming power regardless of advice giving to you by your VP. But Osinbajo has to be loyal to his boss. Atiku did otherwise with Obasanjo and uptil know he is still struggling to be President. A wise man learn from the past.

Nigerians know Osinbajo will do well better as a President. So the people are happy with Osinbajo.

I repeat if Osinbajo becomes APC Presidential candidate, South West will massively vote for him. Infact the turnout will be more than the previous 2 elections. They will not vote for Atiku even if Tinubu decides to support Atiku or any other party. You can't have your son as Presidential candidate in an incumbent party and go and vote for outsider just because another son of yours is not happy. It will not happen. This is the truth. It is the reason why most politicians want APC tickets.

People in the North too know that Osinbajo will deliver well better as a President. So if he becomes Presidential candidate of incumbent party (APC) they will vote for him. He will win the election with good margin. He will be more marketable to Nigerians in the North and South than the financially corrupt Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Kyase(m): 3:11am On Jun 03, 2022
WideMouth333:
The current president of Zambia won his election under unpopular political Party. Zambian youths decided not to vote for the Top political party candidates in 2021. Nigerian youths you can do it. Labour Party is the way. Support Peter Obi let's rewrite History of our beloved Nation!!
# peterobiforpresident
You think say na Zambia be this grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Oludayo12345(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Osinbajo go dey alrit las las grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by TheOmoney(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=adioolayi post=113412129]Why is APC Chairman appearing to be partisan

I think the umpire shouldn't be seen with any competitor grin grin..

O wrong now.. grin[/quote

Nah...check your meaning of Partisan again.
Sure he's Partisan but only loyal to the party.
VP summons him..he has to appear and listen doesn't mean he's favoring the VP
#gerrit
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Indispensable85(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Binh567:

The people of Nigerians know that Tinubu is very corrupt and you know too. Is the same reason he is comfortable moving around with the corrupt Ganduje which most people in Kano have left to support Shakarau and Kwankwaso . So majority of people will not vote for Tinubu.

Nigerians are not daft not to know the limit of power of VP. They know as a President you have overwhelming power regardless of advice giving to you by your VP. But Osinbajo has to be loyal to his boss. Atiku did otherwise with Obasanjo and uptil know he is still struggling to be President. A wise man learn from the past.

Nigerians know Osinbajo will do well better as a President. So the people are happy with Osinbajo.

I repeat if Osinbajo becomes APC Presidential candidate, South West will massively vote for him. Infact the turnout will be more than the previous 2 elections. They will not vote for Atiku even if Tinubu decides to support Atiku or any other party. You can't have your son as Presidential candidate in an incumbent party and go and vote for outsider just because another son of yours is not happy. It will not happen. This is the truth. It is the reason why most politicians want APC tickets.

People in the North too know that Osinbajo will deliver well better as a President. So if he becomes Presidential candidate of incumbent party (APC) they will vote for him. He will win the election with good margin. He will be more marketable to Nigerians in the North and South than the financially corrupt Tinubu.

For the fact that haters call someone corrupt doesn't make him corrupt. As far as I'm concerned Tinubu is clean provided no court of competent jurisdiction has found him guilty of any corruption charges.

Who's free amongst them? Osinbajo whose daughter lives in a mansion of 800million in Abuja? Where does Kiki Osinbajo work? Or is it Buhari whose son mohammed lives like king of Brunei? He crashed a power bike of 80million not long ago. Where does he work? This administration is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria democracy. The looting in this regime is unprecedented.

Let me tell you, Mr integrity propaganda won't fly again because Buhari used it to deceive us and brought calamity. Nigerians need who can do the job not necessarily a self acclaimed saint. Hunger and insecurity are the concerns of Nigerians not corruption this time. The dynamics have changed, that was why people voted Atiku in 2019 but for rigging he defeated Mr integrity Buhari.

By the way it's completely disingenuous to seperate Osinbajo from the failures of Buhari regime. Impossible! He was in charge of the economy before he was replaced for obvious reasons. He failed woefully!
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Osinbajo our next presido..keep it up sir!
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Hindex: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Well, if he lost the primary to Tinubu, na to vote Peter Obi remain. How many are with me on this.
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by AntonVince: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu was in Oyo and Ogun state today to meet party delegates and three incumbent governors (Lagos, Kano and Osun) and the candidate of APC in Katsina were with him. The former governors of Bornu and Nasarawa states have also been following him around. I may be wrong but I think Tinubu is the only aspirant in APC with incumbent governors and former governors on his campaign train. [b]Says a lot about his popularity and acceptabilit[/b]y.

How about taking his bullion-van-powered "popularity and acceptability" to the NNPP, his plan "B" or better still the SDP.
By the way, why aren't you rooting for Osinbajo you claimed was your first choice? grin

...employing every crude tactic to curry support for a frail and demented octogenarian looter. Nigerians aren't fools.
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by seunmsg(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2022
AntonVince:

How about taking his bullion-van-powered "popularity and acceptability" to the NNPP, his plan "B" or better still the SDP.
By the way, why aren't you rooting for Osinbajo you claimed was your first choice? grin

...employing every crude tactic to curry support for a frail and demented octogenarian looter. Nigerians aren't fools.

I’m supporting both of them. I post more about Tinubu because you wailers won’t let him be. I will support any of them that picks the party’s ticket.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by CutieKing: 12:30am On Jun 04, 2022
MikoB:

So that is how you guys just abandoned adelabu pekelemes? Anyway Folarin is 100% Osinbajo, I don't have time for your argument, I have told you even Osinbajo is a Batist if that will make you happy,all these arguments are not necessary again, we have moved on to another level,you should continue to console yourself, the reality is here,our focus now is the general election.

Am sure all this chestbeating is all about presumed Buhari anointing but I can assure you Osinbajo would not emerge.
I already challenged you to a bet but you ran away and you even ignored PM i sent as well.
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by MikoB: 4:40am On Jun 04, 2022
CutieKing:

Am sure all this chestbeating is all about presumed Buhari anointing but I can assure you Osinbajo would not emerge.
I already challenged you to a bet but you ran away and you even ignored PM i sent as well.

You are a funny person , is it today that I said it authoritatively that Osinbajo will emerge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi / Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.