Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million (3246 Views)

Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos / United States Approves $319 Milion For New Consulate In Eko Atlantic / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Ngolo55: 2:48am On Jun 03, 2022
MOSTEC:

Pls explain how a consulate will provide jobs for the youth ?
Sometimes you can imagine how some Nigerians reason. Something we should be worried about.

1 Like

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Ngolo55: 3:00am On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then tell your sh**thole leaders to quit borrowing loans and begging for help..black man always complaining and whining when they have nothing to offer.. grin

Your Continent depends on the whites/Asians for almost everything yet y'all still complain about exploit..since you gat nothing to offer then this is the beginning of ya exploitation..keep receiving with ya full hands without thinking...

Without the west the Africans especially Nigeria would have been moving around with swords eating raw animal and killing twin kids due to their primitive knowledge..quit whining and start moving the world..do something..don't just sit and complain all day..

You're irredeemably stupid,naive and zero knowledge of your history, hence you don't even know who you are. Do you even know Africa's history pre-colonial times ? We've been existing with empires upon empires before these people came. They are here for only 3 reasons TO KILL, TO STEAL AND TO DESTROY.

1 Like

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Ngolo55:

You're irredeemably stupid,naive and zero knowledge of your history, hence you don't even know who you are. Do you even know Africa's history pre-colonial times ? We've been existing with empires upon empires before these people came. They are here for only 3 reasons TO KILL, TO STEAL AND TO DESTROY.
Then quit begging and seeking help from the west since y'all say they are exploiting y'all....who's talking about existence..old age with no epitome of Shame..old age but still living in shambles and backwardness..*spits*.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Ngolo55: 5:39am On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then quit begging and seeking help from the west since y'all say they are exploiting y'all....who's talking about existence..old age with no epitome of Shame..old age but still living in shambles and backwardness..*spits*.. grin
Which help ? They have no help to render. The template for Africa's development lies East. I see you're one of those severely conquered minds, I pray you find redemption.

1 Like

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Don't waste your time arguing with a Igbo, let them say wat they want grin it changes nothing

2 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by LogicBomb8: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then tell your sh**thole leaders to quit borrowing loans and begging for help....
...keep receiving with ya full hands without thinking...

Although you have always proven to have a myopic look toward things its not enough to forget that civilization began in africa so cut the crap about your grandpa eating grass, afterall gadaffi never needed their help in anyway and they still killed him so its not about giving help they force you to need it. Also stop contradicting your self this continent is a sh#t because of SELLOUTS like you collecting peanuts behind the back of their fellow blacks. Too bad you cant be american or asia you're still traped in your black @$$ so deal with that !!

1 Like

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Christistruth00: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2022
US can already see that Nigeria has a great Future

That is why they are getting ready for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Although you have always proven to have a myopic look toward things its not enough to forget that civilization began in africa so cut the crap about your grandpa eating grass, afterall gadaffi never needed their help in anyway and they still killed him so its not about giving help they force you to need it. Also stop contradicting your self this continent is a sh#t because of SELLOUTS like you collecting peanuts behind the back of their fellow blacks. Too bad you cant be american or asia you're still traped in your black @$$ so deal with that !!
Then do something about your situation and stop blaming the whites.. grin
What's my business if civilization began in Africa?what difference does it make..he's talking about the whites not giving anything for free..who gives stuffs for free...it's called business boy..

Talking about exploitation..boy you need to wake up and see reality..your s**hithole leader are the one exploiting y'all.. instead of holding them responsible you keep blaming the whites and saying gibberish like exploitation and all..boy what are you offering to the world? nothing.. grin
So quit whining around online..

3 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by LogicBomb8: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

oh
Sick ki.d you are a grown up there is a lot you can equally do instead of waiting for a mysterious group of africans to do something while you rant tr@sh online.. I just did my bit.. And you speak about your leaders like you dont have a thing in common.. you and the sh#t hole leaders, y'all as$ lick the west... stop @ss leaking america online they dont give a sh#t

2 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2022
LogicBomb8:
oh
Sick ki.d you are a grown up there is a lot you can equally do instead of waiting for a mysterious group of africans to do something while you rant tr@sh online.. I just did my bit.. And you speak about your leaders like you dont have a thing in common.. you and the sh#t hole leaders, y'all as$ lick the west... stop @ss leaking america online they dont give a sh#t
And stop whining like a kid and start taking actions..you hate the west collaboration at the same time calling it exploit then do something about it and quit complaining..
Little boy grow up..

1 Like

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Wfmarvis(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2022
MOSTEC:

Well ...I don't quite agree with this...These could translates to increase in intelligence personal in Nigeria, the current largest US embassy is in Iraq, we all know what happened. Soon we might be hearing news of military bases across the country

Someone else comment

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by LogicBomb8: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

a lot of growing up to be done and on yourside... Now run along little one and rant no more
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
LogicBomb8:
a lot of growing up to be done and on yourside... Now run along little one and rant no more
Slide off and learn to think before you drop a comment.. wink
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by LogicBomb8: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Slide off and learn to think before you drop a comment.. wink
I don't take advices from ignorant minds dont ever mention me again
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
plaindealer:

1. This massive 10-acre huge consulate will not build itself, Nigerian youths like you will build it and put food on the table in the process, food and drink vendors, building materials and countless construction vendors will make money,

2. When it's finished, the building will not service, maintain and staff itself to function, they will hire Nigerian youths like you to perform these tasks

3. $537 Million circulating through the Nigerian economy means more investment money to invest and create more jobs for the Nigerian youths within the Nigerian economy.

I don't know why you asked the question, but these are basic and common sense reasonings, investments create jobs. This is job creation 101.

As they say, the greatest threat to Nigeria is Nigeria's uneducated and ignorant youths.

Stop writing rubbish down and being ignorant

US government use only US firms and contractors cleared by the CIA to build all their embassies all over the world.

Do you think they are building 4 story buildings were they use bricklayers, even julius berger can't smell there.

Every piece of equipment down to the bulbs in the toilet will be imported from the United states.

So what jobs are you talking about and other rants you wrote down
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
MistarT:
The angle i am looking at is provision of jobs for the youths,so as to curb the menace of vices emanating from their hearts as a result of idleness.

What jobs, is US embassy a factory?
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ngolo55:
Sometimes you can imagine how some Nigerians reason. Something we should be worried about.

The guy that replied him thought he wrote something intelligent not knowing he is also ignorant
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
USA are surely going to gain a lot from this deal....

I know it benefits nigerians a lot sha

How? You are not even concern about the embassy.

You are not saved.
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Vulturereloaded: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
It is still under the Northern presidents control. grin grin grin
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by plaindealer: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Stop writing rubbish down and being ignorant

US government use only US firms and contractors cleared by the CIA to build all their embassies all over the world.

Do you think they are building 4 story buildings were they use bricklayers, even julius berger can't smell there.

Every piece of equipment down to the bulbs in the toilet will be imported from the United states.

So what jobs are you talking about and other rants you wrote down

According to the United States Embassy: ‘The development will cost an approximate of $537m and throughout the project, an estimated $95 million will be invested in the local economy. The project will also employ approximately 2,500 Nigerian citizens, including engineers, architects, artisans, construction workers, and administrative staff.

https://nairametrics.com/2022/04/09/construction-has-started-on-the-largest-united-states-consulate-general-office-in-the-world/

Do you mean they will import all their construction workers from America including consulate staff from receptionists to, maintenance staff, suppliers, and vendors, and in fact, they won't hire one Nigerian youth?

When you go to the US embassy, you don't see Nigerian embassy workers?

My apologies if you've left your village or stepped into an American embassy.

Too many kids on NL for real..

As they say, the greatest threat to Nigeria is Nigeria's uneducated and ignorant youths.
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
plaindealer:

Do you mean they will import all their construction workers from America including consulate staff from receptionists to, maintenance staff, suppliers, and vendors, and in fact, they won't hire one Nigerian youth?

When you go to the US embassy, you don't see Nigerian embassy workers?

My apologies if you've left your village or stepped into an American embassy.

Too many kids on NL for real..

You are the kid, just see what you dragging about, as if you are being given award to write.

Ennead Architects LLP of New York is the design architect, Pernix Federal, LLC of Lombard, Illinois, is the design/build contractor, and EYP, Inc. of Albany, New York, is the architect of record

The Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations is in charge of the facilities
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
LogicBomb8:

I don't take advices from ignorant minds dont ever mention me again
And don't ever quote me boy.. wink
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by LogicBomb8: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And don't ever quote me boy.. wink
Lol
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar / Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. / JUST IN: President Asiwaju Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appiontments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.