Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger (47832 Views)

Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Unshackled: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Females who define their worth by their bodies will never agree they are aging!

Madona, Kardashian, Tonto dickhead all of them are in a nightmare
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Yankee101: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
It is appointed unto man but once to live and after that, judgement

The Bible
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by mozona(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Deceiving herself
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Propertyforum: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmm, the length people are willing to go
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Rhozabeth(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sign of desperation from an aging slut!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by bibiking7(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2022

I will eat or I eat

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Lazenby007(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Whether you like it or not you must OLD if you no die young.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by bluefilm: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
No wahala na

Shebi na your mouth you go take dey eat am abi?

Useless bitch.

Some useless Bitches have been eating Arab poop and I don't know if they are still looking young or not.

Before you know it now, one useless WOKE company will now come out and start promoting "Healthy Poop eating" programme.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Ubanz: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
The signature of time must be inscribed on anyone lucky enough to live long.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Princeton92(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Just imagine !! Devil is wicked! He has succeeded in Decieving so many in this Generation.
You will eat poo to gratify the Flesh
But you have no time to feed your soul for what will Guarantee you Eternal life.
You will do this or that to feed the Flesh, but the things of God which is the most Important is a burden to you.
Ladies and Gentlemen do not allow what does not matter to becloud you of what Really Matters. This body is nothing but dust.
The day you drop dead , nobody will recongnize you. Feed your soul for Eternal life! This is what really matters.

I just hope just the same way to jump into someone's front page as 1st OR 2nd to comment on things like this.... You'd respond to someone's call for help here
Oga Righteousness 2
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kukuma turn to DRACULA drink blood..
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Perfectbeing(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
And men will be lovers of themselves.. They will love their own bodies more than they love their soul.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by ShaqFu: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
You're gonna get old and older and there is nothing you can do about it. Even plastic surgery won't help you. Embrace getting old and you'll live longer.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Handsum64: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Wayward woman
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Hassanmaye(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
BlaqJosh:
Am not surprised,

Her gender is already doing it in Dubai for some straps of cash ✌️
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by FLYFIRE(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
People that are eating children - ANDRENOCHROME
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by dontizzo: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
She cheat the law of nature! There is a time to every thing.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by dontizzo: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
She can't cheat the law of nature! There is a time to every thing.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Annalise20(f): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Well sorry biiish It ain't gonna work Better pray to age gracefully
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by ModelLook(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Did she just say Stem Cell facials?

Well, I sell Stem Cells And it works like magic both internally (in your organs) and externally (on your skin). That's why I agree with her.

It's the most powerful if u ask me.

True beauty comes from the inside out. That one I agree with her. Not those creams u keep applying daily on your skin that later destroys your skin in the longrun.

But to be honest, I love her Marketing Stunt. Now she has gotten everyone's attention to her product. Marketing 101 done and dusted. Keep it up Kim. I love you.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Just imagine !! Devil is wicked! He has succeeded in Decieving so many in this Generation.

But you have no time to feed your soul for what will Guarantee you Eternal life.

You will do this or that to feed the Flesh, but the things of God which is the most Important is a burden to you.

Ladies and Gentlemen do not allow what does not matter to becloud you of what Really Matters. This body is nothing but dust.
The day you drop dead , nobody will recongnize you. Feed your soul for Eternal life! This is what really matters.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by favy19(f): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is crazy
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by dammyco(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
If you wan chop ham, come northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Boniwhite: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Just like it is mazi bola ahmed tinubu life time ambition to be nigeria president, i have a dream of fucking this kim kardashian and am not giving up!
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Jayinyourdreams(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ndi ocha sef grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Uwenkinaru: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is pure Mockery...she knows exactly what's up.

She will eat poop soon from a soak away in Africa when her melatonin/melanin (the miracle drug) and adrenochrome (oxidized adrenaline) supply is cut off.

These melatonin and adrenochrome is stolen from young melanated people especially children.

This bitch is a vampire just that her type don't bite the neck anymore , they use a technology called vampire vein piercing to get the blood from the veins of many black victims.

If U know, U know. If U don't know, pls wait until U know.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by marsup: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
When the wrinkles start showing, I bet she would commit suicide.
When you live your life for the public, you are doomed.
Yahoo girl.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by lereinter(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lolzzzzz

She better start eating it
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by omolawale: 2:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

Here we go again: the religious fanatic with his delusions of grandeur.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by frog12: 4:39am On Jun 04, 2022
how did IDIOTS like this become a billionaire ??
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by MMWandali: 4:58am On Jun 04, 2022
No matter how young you look, it will never prevent you from dying at your time

Fools will always be fools

Vanity of look and Beauty
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by elonize(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2022
If una look her well.she dey old....o
If she like, mk she eat earthworms. She go old

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady: 'I Look Like Kizz Daniel' - What Do You Guys Think? - Picture / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.