Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) (49702 Views)

Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It / 11 Men Push Up A Giraffe On It's Feet By Joining Hands Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by pyyxxaro: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Ogaaan oh
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Akfrenzy(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2022
samuelthaking:
But data, stay online

Check my signature

Who e help ?

Abi Na to go tap person WiFi ?
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by DamianX: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2022
How Tinubu got his drug name
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by jojo1415: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Atimes I envy all these lions,the way they kill their fellow animals and feast on them....free meat in the animal kingdom grin

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by kcdendelo: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2022
grin
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Simply put,God created them with long neck....kalas

1 Like

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by pafo(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Unzerious:
I dey wonder how this Giraffe go Taste grin

[/b]Who Science Epp[b], abeg any Giraffe eater in the House

Probably helped you stay alive.
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by chatinent: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Science enjoys talking nonsense to prove evolution.
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Jennyjay283: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2022
This kind neck fit for exam Hall only,
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Unzerious:

Who Science Epp, abeg any Giraffe eater in the House
It tastes like Chicken
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Stayingtrueee(f): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Unzerious:

grin grin I'm wondering too

1 Like

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Ferrytech:
the girl way day tell me to stop giraffing her ans na pepper she day sell now grin

And what's wrong with selling pepper?
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by opera1(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by olaztek(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2022
They have a long neck to shadow their enemy grin
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Candidlady: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Unzerious:

Just unbelievable
You wanna eat giraffe undecided
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by simplesearch: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2022
They'll sure want us to believe this their exclusive opinion as the last truth that exist after others, unfortunately if someone said they are so created by God from the beginning, they'll Ask for your authority Even when their own opinion is a mere presumption that's unsubstantiated.

1 Like

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by whitebeard(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2022
as a scientist based on realism, action and effects, thats how the werey was created, dont waste my time with theories that are widely unproven.
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by webhead: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2022
simplesearch:
They'll sure want us to believe this their exclusive opinion as the last truth that exist after others, unfortunately if someone said they are so created by God from the beginning, they'll Ask for your authority Even when their own opinion is a mere presumption that's unsubstantiated.
what's frustrating and laughable is that people will strongly and faithfully believe this and still ask you to prove the existence of God.

1 Like

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by webhead: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2022
what's frustrating and laughable is that people will strongly and faithfully believe this and still ask you to prove the existence of God.
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2022
TheirFADA:
They have a long neck because that was how God created them, simple undecided

Exactly cheesy
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2022
And God said," let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds,livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals,each according to its kind" And it was so. - Genesis 1 vs 24. Any other proof other than this word of God is nonsense !
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Pootle: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2022
Unzerious:

for me, i wonder how lion will taste

1 Like

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by ThinkSmarter: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2022
It's a big fat lie from Evolutionary biology.
Giraffe is not the only animal that fights for mate.
Evolution didn't led to the emergence of different types of primates like humans, monkeys, chimpanzees, gorillas etc
Evolution didn't bring about the difference between the Negro, Caucasian and mongoloid.
The difference between the races is the different between the wolves, local Ekuke Dogs and German Shepards.
They are many things Science cannot explain.
No body can explain the exact way animals and plants came into being

1 Like

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by CaseSensitive(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
grin

Stop Giraffing me naa

Omo that time wey we dey primary school

grin

Memories! Indomie generation probably can't relate.
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Arrant nonsense
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by DamnNiggar: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Belial06:
undecided

When there is no content you improvise

Nigerians dey find am hard to read

Just read and move bro.
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Tonitoniton(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Ignoramus of the highest order
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Bobloco: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Na so teacher For primary school those years go dey tell us don't turn yourself to "a giraffe" during examination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) / Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) / Man Nearly Eaten By A Crocodile At Australian Zoo (Video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.