Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) (49698 Views)

Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It / 11 Men Push Up A Giraffe On It's Feet By Joining Hands Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Biafranodogwu55: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Whenever God go decide to destroy this world na from dem stupid scientiest and them disciples/disciples him go start from
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2022
ebute3:
Evolutionary biology is full of nonsense... They don't want to believe God intentionally created anything... undecided

They accuse religion of filling unexplainable gaps with God.....but they go ahead to do the same thing....filling up gaps with bogus theories...
If that theory were possible, penís of masturbatórs go don long gaannnn
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by winner37(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2022
What does scientist have to say about monkey exhibiting some human characteristics...?
What about elegants ?
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Ferrytech:
the girl way day tell me to stop giraffing her ans na pepper she day sell now grin

she dey sell pepper and u dey sell bitcoins..gift cards and cars.

dis life no balance....
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by somehow: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Assumption
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

They accuse religion of filling unexplainable gaps with God.....but they go ahead to do the same thing....filling up gaps with bogus theories...
If that theory were possible, penís of masturbatórs go don long gaannnn

LOL cheesy grin. Don't mind them... How can you believe humans came from apes and the same apes haven't evolved since thousands of years of our scientific consciousness. Same monkey looks the same way they looked 3 thousand years ago... There's evidence for that. Nonsense human beings.
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by spencekat(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:

It tastes like Chicken
Every animal tastes like chicken in you guys' mouths.
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by donnie(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Ferrytech:
the girl way day tell me to stop giraffing her ans na pepper she day sell now grin
grin and what is wrong with selling pepper?
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2022
simplesearch:
They'll sure want us to believe this their exclusive opinion as the last truth that exist after others, unfortunately if someone said they are so created by God from the beginning, they'll Ask for your authority Even when their own opinion is a mere presumption that's unsubstantiated.

Reading this article was just annoying honestly but I can't help myself... since no knowledge is a waste... I believe they will also come up with a theory on how the Elephant managed to have a big dick on it's face
angry
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Unzerious:
I dey wonder how this Giraffe go Taste grin

Who Science Epp, abeg any Giraffe eater in the House

Modified: 1st FTC this Month, I Obligate this to the Fight against MonkeyPox.
Especially that Long Neck cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by kelmicheal: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2022
This kind long neck is only useful in the examination hall nothing else
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=donnie post=113429262][/quote] Yeah it wrong (went to ondo state to visit my mum during last year december when i saw her in a market side along the road . I park then approched her to ask greet her as old friend doe we were into some unserious then she loves me then and i do also but did not break up with her till i left and lost her contart. at first she dont even recgonice me) she ask me what i wanted to buy i looked at her for about 30sec (doe i dont remeber her name any longer ) so i said i will come back and get it ( zoom off to my mum place ) omo i scatter everywhere at my mum place just to get the only photo we took ln jss 1 (at last i found it but was super dusty so i wash it off and dried it . The next day i told my mum am going back to lagos she said ok . I went to the same sport i met her and she was there (i buy pepper way i no need just to get her attention ) i was about leaving then i gave her the photo the way she jump on me ehh (we went to see her mum and she follow me to lagos
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by babzo(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Lies
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2022
omo that night hot grin she no more sell pepper now ( now my hot girlfriend ) all my friend like her shape ( thanks God i went to see my mum ) i woule have not seen her again .
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Unzerious:

I know say only u fit chop one full grown giraffe meat grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
saintkeppy:
Special animal with distinctive features, Long Neck.

In Examination Hall, you're advised to stop Giraffing, sticking your neck out looking at your seat mate's answers script/booklet.
Good one

1 Like

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Lordbinsmar: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
CaseSensitive:

Memories! Indomie generation probably can't relate.

I can imagine. grin Good old days
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Unzerious:

Taste like veal.

Con top am with chilled Orijin

1 Like

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by donrexhibites(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
All this evolution that had been going on sef and suddenly decided to stop. Abi why haven't Nigerians evolved against hunger!
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Redstorm(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Unzerious:

Who science help abi? Your phone, computer, satellite tv and car are products of science and technology. And I know you use these products, unless you are Boko Haram who believe that Western education is evil

1 Like

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by NOwazobia: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Another nonsense study...

So they have short necks before... So why do they have short necks before?

Why do snakes have no legs...

Why do rats have short limbs...

The bid to justify absolute evolution will only make one come up with this kind of study...

Outer here!
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by NOwazobia: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
opera1:

. Bros, ẹ lọ joko jọ.
Tell us how goat got their shot neck.
That is correct!

But as it seems they are more interested in giraffes..., or they know more about giraffes, let's help them by asking them how they grow their initial short necks, before it became long?
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by NOwazobia: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
The moonlight stories our old parents use to tell us those days, has been what evolution scientists tell to justify their fantasies/assumptions.
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Propertyforum: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Interesting article

1 Like

Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Enumerator(m): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is not the reason as backed up by Darwin's Evolution Theory which states that they got it through their adaptative reaching out for their food on tall trees by stretching their neck
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1620002/giraffe-iconic-long-neck-evolved-make-head-better-weapon-discokeryx-xiezhi
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by 3662AA: 3:58am On Jun 04, 2022
Nn
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Naxtrad(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2022
Ferrytech:
She dey export to USA... I know the girl
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2022
TheirFADA:
How the giraffes got their long necks?
See the nonsense proof they came up with
All these scientists will sha be finding what's not lost

They have a long neck because that was how God created them, simple undecided

Abi o?
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by PlaYaJones: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
wumi2017:
Myths and legends

kaii..wumi2017, this is pic juss make my kondo standddup again.... this is the 5th today oooo cheesy
Re: How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
PlaYaJones:

kaii..wumi2017, this is pic juss make my kondo standddup again.... this is the 5th today oooo cheesy

MrCork in d building

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) / Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) / Man Nearly Eaten By A Crocodile At Australian Zoo (Video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.