Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste (1168 Views)

His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste by infoviraltuned: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mother Marries Own Son,says She Spent A Lot On His Education, her money wont waste(Video)

A 47-year-old mother in Malawai has married her biological 30-year-old son in a simple white wedding.

The news about their marriage has caused an outrage in Malawi and beyond.

In a publication in one of the Malawian newspapers, the woman, Memory Njemani revealed that she married her son because she has invested huge monies on the education of his son.

She is of the view that she cannot labor for someone to reap from her sweat hence, she must enjoy her investment.
https://www.viraltuned.com.ng/mother-marries-own-son-says-she-has-spent-a-lot-on-his-education-her-money-wont-waste-video/

“I invested alot of money in the education of my son. Why should another woman be married to him and enjoy my hard work I invested in him? That will not happen. I’m marrying my son so that we don’t empower other women who have been aborting ” she lamented.

However, netizens have accused the mother of bewitching her son into marrying her because no man in his right senses will make such a move

WATCH VIDEO
https://www.viraltuned.com.ng/mother-marries-own-son-says-she-has-spent-a-lot-on-his-education-her-money-wont-waste-video/

Re: Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Don't whine me joor...

Night don come for here
Re: Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste by deleson: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is hilariously crazy.

I wouldn’t expect much from her, though.

She was only 17 ( minor) when she had him. Her reasoning faculty must have been damaged then, coupled with the decades of lonely suffering she experienced.

By the way, what did the husband, sorry son, say about the marriage?
Re: Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste by Damscodammy1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Is this playing.
Re: Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
The last days comes with many strange news. Spits*
Re: Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste by Rogodo22(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Only in africa...tufiakwa undecided undecided
Re: Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 03, 2022
Not surprised
Re: Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste by blessedvisky(m): 4:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Lmao
Re: Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Weird
Re: Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste by Carcholce: 6:25am On Jun 03, 2022
The future is fimail.
Re: Mum Marries Her Son, Say She Spent A Lot On His Education, Her Money Won't Waste by simplepee(f): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Wahala pro max cheesy cheesy

As a woman, try as much as possible to avoid being a single mum/baby mama. That shit has a way of messing up with your life and brains grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Your Next Of Kin Can Not Access Your Bank Account After Your Death. / Three Sisters, One Hubby / Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.