Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? (1171 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / What Do You Love About Your Mother-in-law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:35am On Oct 11, 2010
Mine:
She is quiet
She is kind
and she is caring.
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by googles: 1:28am On Oct 11, 2010
- Can tell my mood,even wen i try to maintain a straight face/message

- Not too proud to say am sorry considering the fact dat my partner is a proud person naturally

- Way too sexy wink cheesy
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by Yorisb: 1:34am On Oct 11, 2010
She's All in One
She's Awesome
She's God sent kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^ Are you a he undecided
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by Yorisb: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2010
Why do u ask?
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by pslm23(f): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
He has a wicked sense of humor (like me)
He is hardworking
He has an open mind about everything
, oh and did i mention that he has a wicked wicked sense of humor?  grin He makes me laugh non stop.  cool We find humor in almost everything around us.  grin Been married 8 years and nothing has changed.  grin  grin
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^ Are you a he undecided

You wan marry me? grin

Yorisb:

Why do u ask?

Na crime if I ask?
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by Wumine(f): 1:34am On Oct 15, 2010
He is very religious (God fearing)
He is very nice (to a fault at times)
He has a good dress sense (outshines me most times)
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2010
He's kind, very kind
He's responsible, very responsible.takes care of the family
He s a man of his words
kiss
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by Busybody2(f): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
His wallet
His bank balance
His net worth cool
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
Busy_body:

His wallet
His bank balance
His net worth cool

generosity. grin grin grin
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by Wumine(f): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2010
And,
His good looks
His bedmatics skills
His love for life
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by unclesamtech(m): 5:46am On Nov 06, 2010
Mine too:
She is quiet
She is kind
and she is caring.
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by Blazay(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2010
Did you ask for 3? I have more than 3. cool

The way she smiles. smiley
She seldom raises her voice.
She is very assertive without being rude.
She is a patient mother.
She does not keep too many friends.
She is an introvert.
Great sense of humor.
She is hard-working.
Extremely domesticated and very organized.
A great cook.
Intellectually stimulating.
She is beautiful and adorable.
Her taste in clothes and classy fashion sense.
Her great curves, and fine mind.

Most importantly, she is the greatest lover I have ever had. Not a bush woman at all.
(I must confess, she taught me quite a few things I never knew in the bedroom, and more) grin

No, she is not a perfect human being. But her positives sides are way too many and I don't remember her negative sides.
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by no1madman(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2010
NOTHIN
NOTHIN
NOTHIN
Re: Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 11, 2010
no1madman:

NOTHIN
NOTHIN
NOTHIN
O boy grin grin grin I am just going thru ur profile and LMFAO.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find Mrs Esther Okpu / Can U 4give Ur Wife That Confesses To U After Cheating On U? / Catholic Church Says No To Condom Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.