Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

"Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu (1181 Views)

Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke / Yoruba Lokan: Our Support Is For Tinubu / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by NwaIdeato: 1:27am On Jun 03, 2022
I didn't have to listen to his begrudging speech against Buhari in his address to the APC members in Ogun state, but those words " Yoruba Lokan" did I punctuate and highlight from Tinubu's ramblings.. it's the entitlement of this geriatric narcissist that sickens me to my bones...so it's only his personal and ethnic agenda that matters to him? Other Nigerians out of a 200 million population don't count? honestly Tinubu has buried his presidential chances with those dangerous words alone, the Fulani people he has been tapdancing to have also taken note of this statement....basically what's the difference between Buhari and Tinubu? one is an unrepentant Fulani supremacist while the other is a very dangerous Yoruba supremacist, and trust me Tinubu will be MORE dangerous than Buhari if he ever gets into Aso rock.

6 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 1:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , on your mandate till infinity. A forward thinker and a master strategist

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by KoronaKola: 1:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by RobustRoad: 1:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , on your mandate we stand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by TallerKola: 1:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts will be the president no matter what. A forward thinker and a master strategist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 2:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide . This man is just showing up everywhere you go.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by BowlingTall: 2:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:10am On Jun 03, 2022
MAKE Tinubu NO GO COMMIT SUICIDE O... EDO NO BE LAGOS

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 2:14am On Jun 03, 2022
Baba Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 2:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide . Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 2:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts , Jah bless the leader. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 2:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. We will never stop supporting our leader

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 2:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu . This man is just showing up everywhere you go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by pyyxxaro: 2:36am On Jun 03, 2022
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju baba Seyi , on your mandate we stand.

Yes oh

Asiwaju baba Seyi , On your testes we stand cool

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by KoronaKola: 2:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. Again, jagaban till eternity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by RobustRoad: 2:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. We will never stop supporting our leader

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by Kyase(m): 2:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu just mumu himself with that speech, wtf
Make I see how e go participate for that primaries

Maybe he was on hard drugs

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by TallerKola: 2:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. We will never stop supporting our leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 3:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by BowlingTall: 3:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide , your direction is what we will follow. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:18am On Jun 03, 2022
These Tinubu swines with same comments on every thread. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by Gozac: 3:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu goofed and has been goofing during his campaign tours. He has no ideas anymore. He is a tribal warlord who came to establish a Yoruba political hegemony and supremacy in the South.
His defeat by Tuesday morning will never be the end of APC, he is just overhyped by his SW adherents.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by KoronaKola: 3:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban Borgu is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by MetaPhysical: 3:46am On Jun 03, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I didn't have to listen to his begrudging speech against Buhari in his address to the APC members in Ogun state, but those words " Yoruba Lokan" did I punctuate and highlight from Tinubu's ramblings.. it's the entitlement of this geriatric narcissist that sickens me to my bones...so it's only his personal and ethnic agenda that matters to him? Other Nigerians out of a 200 million population don't count? honestly Tinubu has buried his presidential chances with those dangerous words alone, the Fulani people he has been tapdancing to have also taken note of this statement....basically what's the difference between Buhari and Tinubu? one is an unrepentant Fulani supremacist while the other is a very dangerous Yoruba supremacist, and trust me Tinubu will be MORE dangerous than Buhari if he ever gets into Aso rock.

Tinubu is for one Nigeria, he should focus and not get distracted by Yoruba ethnic interests. He has never being concerned about injustice to Yoruba, why does it matter if an injustice is done to strip him from his entitlement?

How does this concern Yoruba? Was he blind and deaf the whole time Igboho said Buhari was scheming and implicitly using terror to take control of Yoruba and its people?

If Tinubu wants Yoruba vote he should go to Benin and meet with Igboho to convince injustice anywhere in Yorubaland pains him.
Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by RobustRoad: 3:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , the most influential politician of this era. He is so present almost on every news

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by TallerKola: 3:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 4:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by BowlingTall: 4:10am On Jun 03, 2022
ABAT , Jah bless the leader.
Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by KoronaKola: 4:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi is the answer.
Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by RobustRoad: 4:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul. Akanbi must feat ni sha

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by TallerKola: 5:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban makers of men don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 5:09am On Jun 03, 2022
Baba Tinubu slayer of Meth cannibals. We will never stop supporting our leader

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can't Get 1% Vote If Left Alone. Kano Municipal Chairman To Kwankwaso / Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs / A Letter From Dr Akanu Ibiam To Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.