Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Peter Obi Can Win Against The Odds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Can Win Against The Odds (362 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor / The Odds Against Buhari On Saturday - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Can Win Against The Odds by jnrbayano(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Anything can happen

Peter Obi's chances look slim on paper but one would be foolish not to give his victory a look in

Endsars was a movement that shook Nigeria. Youths of every tribe collaborated well in that movement. I took part and felt first hand the energy

The SARS arm of Police from time immemorial perpetuated heinous crimes against the citizens of this country. It came to a head and triggered a response from the masses through Endsars movement

I predict same movement with Peter Obi who blatantly refused to play the usual money Politics instead defected to the Labour Party.

The youths, just like they had a trigger (SARS brutality) the other time do have genuine triggers (Insecurities, PDP/APC hegemony, astronomical looting, heavy cost of governance, old hags in politics, Incessant striking, Religious extremism etc) once again to embark on a similar movement for Peter Obi who is perceived to be the antithesis for the happenings of today's government.

The Labour Party does not have structures to compare to the duo of PDP and APC but their anointed flag bearer can become a structure in itself as we head down the home stretch.

Never say never!

Get your PVC Nigerians

Bayano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Can Win Against The Odds by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Stop smoking marijuana

It makes you hallucinate about the impossible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Can Win Against The Odds by spearman(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi is the Ibo latest desperation project.
Nomadic Ibo have nothing to bargain with in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Can Win Against The Odds by FamTomx2(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Those two miserable souls above me have nothing to say about a tribe that was been recognize globally as an hard working people with a lot of human capacities and resources..

There's no harm in trial, you guys can't despise one decent Igbo politician who wants to contest as a president of his country, they still remains part of a major tribe in Nigeria.

Peter anywhere you go!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Win Against The Odds by angelina08(f): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
I think Bayano has some valid points. Peter Obi's chances look slim on paper, but I guess anything is possible.
https://www.yohaig.ng/can-peter-obi-win-the-2023-nigerian-presidential-elections/
The Endsars movement was a powerful force, and I think the youths of Nigeria have the potential to create another powerful sign for change. I appreciate the author's excitement and optimism, but I believe it is also essential to be realistic.
The Labour Party does not have the same support or infrastructure as the PDP or APC so it will be a very uphill battle for them.
Nevertheless, I love the author's positive attitude, and I hope Peter Obi can make serious progress in the upcoming election.

(1) (Reply)

2023 General Election: INEC Cancel Manual Voters Accreditation / Ahmad Lawal Is A Igbo Candidate. / Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.