Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus (25569 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Filling Stations Record Low Sales As Govs Back Tinubu / Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results / APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Iyalaya Tinubu.. bullion van bandit in the mud... yaribanza Taiquya deploying mooslem betrayal, traitor , treacheroussnake!say no to Tinubu for PRESIDENT!he can go rot in Lagos Ajegunle soak away for all I care,I fukking HATE druggie! anything/anyone but jagaBandit Oju yobo undecided.. I'll rather vote my dog over the Lagos agbero makers undecided iranu!

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Indispensable85(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/buhari-to-take-final-decision-as-govs-failed-to-reach-consensus/

Abdulahi Sule of nasarawa has finally ported to Tinubu camp like I predicted. His boss Almakura is firmly with Tinubu.

Like I predicted again,the governors will never reach a consensus because the interests are sharp and divisive. Five of them are contestants why others are split amongst Tinubu, Osinbajo and Amaechi. Let's wait for Buhari and see what happens.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Me, Tinubu supporter?

Definitely you don't know this Moniker well, check the profile pic and signature..

I just DETEST betrayal, I know how it feels to be betrayed
Faber:

"May incompetent people always come in to control you life"

you yourself say Amen to this prayer, you think say na only you Sabi form prayer.

Tinubu brought upon us a sick, tribalistic, old, and unfit ruler.
He himself wants to continue knowingly fully well he is sick, tribalistic, old and unfit.
You're obviously a Tinubu supporter, only because of ₦2k you sold your brain grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by tesppidd: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
If not for his outburst, Thiefnibu would have been named as Consensus Candidate.

But the Druggie took some overdose and pressed the panic button, now he has ruined everything.

Don’t be like Thiefnibu who used his shaky hands and stuttering mouth to ruin his life ambition.
Seriously.

And i am afraid he might have ruined it for PYO too.

Tinubu just drew a battle line and The cabal would not foresee a future reconciliation between BAT and PYO.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Parachoko: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao we are saying a none united south ...and no body from south west can unite the south because u have used your term
You keep on talking for the South when no one appointed you to be our spokesman.

Wait till Tinubu get the ticket, you will realise you're on your own on this issue.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by SensualMan: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu has been played and I weep for him. He should be watched closely and shouldn't be allowed near third mainland bridge. No rat poison should be left around him
Are u implying that Tinubu wishes to take the Awolowo route?

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by kenodrill: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Buhari wants to distroy APC
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Indispensable85(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
If not for his outburst, Thiefnibu would have been named as Consensus Candidate.

But the Druggie took some overdose and pressed the panic button, now he has ruined everything.

Don’t be like Thiefnibu who used his shaky hands and stuttering mouth to ruin his life ambition.

Sharap! Tinubu was never a consensus option. He's still in the race today because of his doggedness. He's the only independent aspirant in this race, others are consensus seekers. Infact Tinubu is the reason Buhari is scared of mentioning a name till now.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Gozac: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Go sidon for shiit!

It's Politics we're playing and we're not playing it with fear or emotions.
That's why we're asking for a true democratic settings way round the election.

Ashiwaju is not a COWARD, he has done his assignment and not waiting for endorsement.

All he's asking for is a level-play ground.
He has said it times without number, if he lose, he go home.

Why is it hard those scared of him to let democracy prevails?

Hypocrisy kee u and your ilks

As if Tinubu has ever allowed level playing ground in Lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by blacknoir: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
To you all blaming Tinubu for his outbursts lately, say Amen to this wonderful prayer.

May those who you sweat, sacrificed for and helped in life not Only refused to reciprocate but also gang up against your success.

Say Amen
So because he was among the Mastermind that helped give Nigeria one of the worst president, the whole country should be given to him?for this singular act he doesn't deserve it. Osinbajo is Nigerians next president and I see the hand of God on his life,that's the reason he survived the helicopter crash. Anyways this is just my opinion but I know one thing for sure if we don't get it right in 2023 then we are finished.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2022
All this incoherent rants amounts to nothing.

Tinubu is the employer of thesame Oshinbajo, if he's 100% Presidential, then kudos to the best brain, Tinubu who brought him to limelight
Faber:

Osinbajo is 100% Presidential material. Thunder fire Tinubu 100 times. Top 10 Nigerian governors since 1999, Tinubu no even dey there.

Let me tell you why Tinubu will fail...
He went to Edo State and told them, He will make Edo State look like Lagos.... empty promise. Did you know how many years it took Lagos to become Lagos. Lagos wey senior him papa. The. He will turn Edo State to Lagos within 8 years.
He went to Calabar and told them, he will fix displaced Bakassi people, another empty unrealistic.

His yeye promises full ground, na the same Buhari pattern of yeye promises. Tinubu no get anything to offer Nigeria right now.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by kayuseful: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin Dan Amana
You think so?

Seriously I think bet companies can even cash in on this
Give Amaechi 1.5
PYO 1.5
GEJ 1.3
Tinubu 3.5
Onu 2.5
Bello 3.5
Fayemi 2.0

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Truthisunique2: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2022
funshint:
The consesus move will fail so far Ganduje and El-Rufai are already aligned with Tinubu. Any cabal without these two guys is "Caba-less"
Ganduje that is voiceless in the governor's forum and have killed apc in Kano

Elrufai is buhari man, at least all the actions he has taken signifies that

The tweet from his son that apc flagbearer would be a southern Christian should tell you where it's going

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by tesppidd: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2022
funshint:
The consesus move will fail so far Ganduje and El-Rufai are already aligned with Tinubu. Any cabal without these two guys is "Caba-less"
Hardly any of these governors that can look Buhari straight in the eyes and so no to him.

It would only take a 10 minutes meeting between them and Buhari for them to make a u turn and declare "Sai Baba"
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by blacknoir: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Tinubu is the employer of thesame Oshinbajo, if he's 100% Presidential, then kudos to the best brain, Tinubu who brought him to limelight
U forget that God can use people to raise people. Tinubu was just a vessel to raise osinbajo. That's my opinion

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Gozac: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Election was not rigged in the South alone, election was rigged all over the North. But Jonathan still defeated Buhari.

The North will work for Tinubu, just the way Igbos that have been cursing Fulanis since 2015 will work for Atiku.

I'm 100% confident Tinubu will defeat Atiku.
If he gets APC ticket
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by 7lives: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2022
kayuseful:

You think so?

Seriously I think bet companies can even cash in on this
Give Amaechi 1.5
PYO 1.5
GEJ 1.3
Tinubu 3.5
Onu 2.5
Bello 3.5
Fayemi 2.0

grin Nibi la tun ja si ba yi.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Truthisunique2: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Sharap! Tinubu was never a consensus option. He's still in the race today because of his doggedness. He's the only independent aspirant in this race, others are consensus seekers. Infact Tinubu is the reason Buhari is scared of mentioning a name till now.
werey you have been missing since

How you dey dilute your tilumbu pains

Tinubu is not in any race at the moment since the party is going for consesus

Buhari doesn't fear the idiot, buhari have time for revealing his candidate just like he did in Chairman
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Keep flogging dead horse, who tell you someone can salvage Nigeria with this 1999 constitution?

You're all naive.

Someone who can't be controlled anyhow is who should be considered for the race, as long as we practice this system, don't expect anything good from Nigeria leadership.

Meanwhile, I have nothing against oshinbajo, I can't just stand Tinubu being despised. He doesn't deserve it from ANYONE of them.

This is same person who was hated because of Buhari's administration abi maladministration.

blacknoir:

So because he was among the Mastermind that helped give Nigeria one of the worst president, the whole country should be given to him?for this singular act he doesn't deserve it. Osinbajo is Nigerians next president and I see the hand of God on his life,that's the reason he survived the helicopter crash. Anyways this is just my opinion but I know one thing for sure if we don't get it right in 2023 then we are finished.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2022
No prob.

Pray for such returns in your life as well maybe you're not human
blacknoir:

U forget that God can use people to raise people. Tinubu was just a vessel to raise osinbajo. That's my opinion

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Faber(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Me, Tinubu supporter?

Definitely you don't know this Moniker well, check the profile pic and signature..

I just DETEST betrayal, I know how it feels to be betrayed

Tinubu was settled fair and square.

3 ministerial slots
Vice President
Total control of APC until Obaseki and Oshiomhole messed up his structure
Total control of Lagos.

Now let me shock, Buhari begged Tinubu to allow Ambode to finish 2nd term, Tinubu refused. Ambode ran to Osinbajo , Osinbajo went to Burdillion with Ambode, Ambode fell flat on the floor Tinubu walked the two of them away, and warned Osinbajo to steer clear off Lagos politics.

Tinubu was caught on Camera, telling an Igbo voter: " Omo Igbo, we no dey trust you people again"

Even Buhari no dey talk about Igbos that Way. He kept visiting Igboland during his campaigns and as a President. Despite the hatred of Igbos
Did Tinubu campaigned in any state of the South East. Osinbajo visited Anambra, Ebonyi states Etc.

Nigeria needs a unifer right now. Not another bigot to further divided the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by dmostcheerful(f): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Go sidon for shiit!

Ashiwaju is not a COWARD, he has done his assignment and not waiting for endorsement.

Moneycracy oga, in a democratic setting Tinubu is not fit to even be a town crier.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by coputa(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2022
XerXers:

Igbos INEC chiarman rigged Jonathan in. Abia was getting 1.3 million votes. Tinubu has handed all these powers to the North instead of working with him fellow Southerners like OBJ and GEJ
This is why jagaban is facing rejection,he is too ambitious,The north,south,east and west(his own people do not trust him.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by funshint(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Ganduje that is voiceless in the governor's forum and have killed apc in Kano

Elrufai is buhari man, at least all the actions he has taken signifies that

The tweet from his son that apc flagbearer would be a southern Christian should tell you where it's going
Ganduje voiceless?? Let me update you Ganduje is likely going to be nominated as Tinubu's VP while El-Rufai will hold a very powerful portfolio in his cabinet. Tell me how the two go take deny that. It's a matter of personal interest. If Buhari should press to add on choosing a consensus, they'll play another Saraki on him.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by gozie112(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Go sidon for shiit!

the same democracy that have been prevailing in Lagos rightthe chef that is preparing BAT breakfast is still adding some ingredients in it... y'all should chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Gozac: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Who's that person that's more competent than Tinubu?

Convince me
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Truthisunique2: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Abdulahi Sule of nasarawa has finally ported to Tinubu camp like I predicted. His boss Almakura is firmly with Tinubu.

Like I predicted again,the governors will never reach a consensus because the interests are sharp and divisive. Five of them are contestants why others are split amongst Tinubu, Osinbajo and Amaechi. Let's wait for Buhari and see what happens.
clown, governor's are not the ones to give buhari candidate that he had since January at least

Governor's didn't take suggestions from buhari when they were putting their own consesus

All this is just to give them sense of belonging that they were also carried along, buhari no need their decision or confusion
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Faber(m): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Oga we have rejected Tinubu, if you like cry from now till eternity, we won, Nigeria won, we rejected him.

Your tears dey give us joy woto woto grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by akigbemaru: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Faber:

Edo no be Lagos
Nigeria no be Lagos.

Nigeria no be one man property. Tinubu was given 3 ministerial slots, he was given the VP and he refused, then he was asked to bring a candidate for the office.
He was allowed to put Lagos inside his wallet. So he now wants the entire Nigeria.

His madness is mundane. So that once he becomes President he will be picking Presidents for Nigeria, the funniest thing is that Tinubu if he becomes President will even stop any form of Primaries, he will single handedly bring his successor and will even tell him who he will hand over to.

Tinubu must be stopped at all costs
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Truthisunique2: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Faber:

Tinubu was settled fair and square.

3 ministerial slots
Vice President
Total control of APC until Obaseki and Oshiomhole messed up his structure
Total control of Lagos.

Now let me shock, Buhari begged Tinubu to allow Ambode to finish 2nd term, Tinubu refused. Ambode ran to Osinbajo , Osinbajo went to Burdillion with Ambode, Ambode fell flat on the floor Tinubu walked the two of them away, and warned Osinbajo to steer clear off Lagos politics.

Tinubu was caught on Camera, telling an Igbo voter: " Omo Igbo, we no dey trust you people again"

Even Buhari no dey talk about Igbos that Way. He kept visiting Igboland during his campaigns and as a President. Despite the hatred of Igbos
Did Tinubu campaigned in any state of the South East. Osinbajo visited Anambra, Ebonyi states Etc.

Nigeria needs a unifer right now. Not another bigot to further divided the country
what if I tell you tilumbu betrayed himself with his greed

He had oshomole all he needed to do was not rock the boat so he could get another pro tinubu chairman after oshomole that would supervise his life ambition process

He foolishly instigated oshomole to be like him in Edo and fight obaseki, ok you were the only one to take oshomole in his arrogance on obaseki he didn't

When court sacked oshomole it created Avenue for buhari to play this politics that he wasn't at first interested in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari / Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Appointed Into UN High-Level Advisory Board On Mediation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.