Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus (25572 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Filling Stations Record Low Sales As Govs Back Tinubu / Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results / APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Foolishbuhari: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Election was not rigged in the South alone, election was rigged all over the North. But Jonathan still defeated Buhari.

The North will work for Tinubu, just the way Igbos that have been cursing Fulanis since 2015 will work for Atiku.

I'm 100% confident Tinubu will defeat Atiku.
Shey e no go get ticket first? These tifnubu urchins don dey mad for head oh Hahhahahahaha. Anyways y'all still at the first stage of grief.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Parachoko: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I won't be exchanging words with a lowlife like you.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by MadamExcellency: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Do people saying a Southern Candidate can't beat a Northerner really mean this? Jonathan defeated Buhari and would have defeated Buhari again without the formation of the APC.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Tinubu would have been best had he not burn the bridge with other Southern regions.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by kingyakos: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Go sidon for shiit!

It's Politics we're playing and we're not playing it with fear or emotions.
That's why we're asking for a true democratic settings way round the election.

Ashiwaju is not a COWARD, he has done his assignment and not waiting for endorsement.

All he's asking for is a level-play ground.
He has said it times without number, if he lose, he go home.

Why is it hard those scared of him to let democracy prevails?

Hypocrisy kee u and your ilks

A level play ground like he does in Lagos abi?..

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Malory: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2022
kingyakos:

Also he shouldn't be allowed access to any high rise building
grin

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by blacknoir: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2022
silibaba:

So Nigeria is now like a gift you hand over to one you like?

All these jobless youth, are you not tired of the current situation of this country?

Let us do away with ethnic and religion bigotry and install the right person.
Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by fergie001: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Sledgehammer...You remember what I told you about this tactics?
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by bonnyhope: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
To you all blaming Tinubu for his outbursts lately, say Amen to this wonderful prayer.

May those who you sweat, sacrificed for and helped in life not Only refused to reciprocate but also gang up against your success.

Say Amen

You call it sacrifice abi

Tunibu should be sacrificed to the gods for bringing such a failure and hardship upon the masses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by blacknoir: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2022
an0daGuy:

Can you even imagine that guy talking about rewarding tilumbu for foisting a failure of a president on us? undecided

Isn’t this akin to start raving madness? After all we’ve been through because of him and buhari with apc these past 7 years
Hahaha no mind am. It's like he enjoyed the suffering

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by bonnyhope: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Go sidon for shiit!

It's Politics we're playing and we're not playing it with fear or emotions.
That's why we're asking for a true democratic settings way round the election.

Ashiwaju is not a COWARD, he has done his assignment and not waiting for endorsement.

All he's asking for is a level-play ground.
He has said it times without number, if he lose, he go home.

Why is it hard those scared of him to let democracy prevails?

Hypocrisy kee u and your ilks

Is he giving level playing ground to APC in Lagos state?

You are too self centered

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by kingyakos: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Is that your fear?

Thesame politics he has been playing to favour those who ganged up against him now right?

It's now they're all seeing this right?

Say Amen to this prayer, May those who you helped in life gang up against you

You so irritating like ur papa tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by moitimeintl: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2022
shocked
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Timekeeper452: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
To you all blaming Tinubu for his outbursts lately, say Amen to this wonderful prayer.

May those who you sweat, sacrificed for and helped in life not Only refused to reciprocate but also gang up against your success.

Say Amen
Nigerians should suffer in the hands of a senile old man because you you want his sweat to be reciprocated. You guys are incorrigible.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by ProfAmaben(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Is all Politics.

Obi will lose to Atiku in the presidential election in the South East.

Is all Politics man.

It's not all politics man, I have kids and I want the best for them, if you don't have people depending on you for survival, you would someday. Why would I vote a criminal and godfather over an astute businessman and economist? Makes no sense

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Parachoko: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2022
ProfAmaben:

It's not all politics man, I have kids and I want the best for them, if you don't have people depending on you for survival, you would someday. Why would I vote a criminal and godfather over an astute businessman and economist? Makes no sense
Is Obi's Pandora issue not a corruption issue?

Obi will be defeated by Atiku in the South East next year, screenshot this post.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by ProfAmaben(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Is Obi's Pandora issue not a corruption issue?

Obi will be defeated by Atiku in the South East next year, screenshot this post.

It's not about tinubu again? grin I don't have time for nonsense
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by heendrix(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu has been played and I weep for him. He should be watched closely and shouldn't be allowed near third mainland bridge. No rat poison should be left around him

grin grin
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Parachoko: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2022
ProfAmaben:

It's not about tinubu again? grin I don't have time for nonsense

I never quoted you, you knew you don't have time fo nonsense, yet you quoted me, saying Nonsense.

Parachoko:
Do people saying a Southern Candidate can't beat a Northerner really mean this? Jonathan defeated Buhari and would have defeated Buhari again without the formation of the APC.

Nah wetin I write be this, nah you quote me and you start to dey write nonsense.

ProfAmaben:

Betrayal of your master
Nah the nonsense you write be this.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by PsalmsElf(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=kayuseful post=113422439] :
Time to unveil the dark horse

The one who may be "eliminated" if revealed too early

Ladies and gentlemen
All Nigerians,
Join us as we unveil the anointed one of the APC... /quote]
Hmmmmm, dis hilarious grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by harmargedon: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:

the north allowed Jonathan win because if a northerner had won the election, there would be no second tenure for him since Yar'Adua was from the north.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Parachoko: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2022
harmargedon:
the north allowed Jonathan win because if a northerner had won the election, there would be no second tenure for him since Yar'Adua was from the north.

harmargedon:
we all know that Atiku is the next president, no northerner will vote for a southerner

Is either you are a Northerner or you just wanna be this slow.

Jonathan defeated Buhari and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Ojuntana: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
shut up

May your family be used as bargaining chip to pay for the loaf of bread someone collected

Say amen
Who betrayed him?

I know it's not Buhari sha
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Seun360(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu has been played and I weep for him. He should be watched closely and shouldn't be allowed near third mainland bridge. No rat poison should be left around him

President or no President, BAT has Lagos, which is more than enough.

Presidency is no do or die for BAT.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by manchester4lyf: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Since 2007 Tinubu alone has been picking&choosing all the consensus candidate for different offices in Lagos state and the whole south west, now Buhari is ready to choose his own consensus candidate , But Tinubu talk say e believe in tru democracy one man one vote, that means Tinubu knows the truth e only decide to follow the dictatorship role that made him popular and accumulate wealth , but take it or leave it Karma is a bitch. Let Tinubu taste the food e has been serving people for more than 18 years and see if the taste sweet for mouth. I SUPPORT BUHARI TO CHOOSE HIS CONSENSUS CANDIDATE COS IF NA TINUBU E WILL DO WORST

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by tollyboy5(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Say Amen
Nay your destiny be looted by evil people if tinubu actually looted Lagos .
Say amen please!
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by silibaba: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Who Is the right person

Obi PETER the solid ROCK and on this ROCK we will Nigeria.

The youth must take back Nigeria.

If Obi fail, we throw him out after first tenure and try tinubu, if tinubu messes up, we throw him fling him away and continue searching till we get the right person.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by PeterObi4LP: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2022
.Even if Buhari pick me as consensus candidate, Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tinubu pick me as their running mate, I will still vote for Peter Obi.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by bizgenera: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2022
This game would be won along Religious and Regional lines.

Religious wise, Yemi Osinbajo has a bigger political capital compared to Bola Tinubu.

Majority of the Christians would vote for him across all regions.

And as for Regional votes, Buhari's support would deliver the North to Osinbajo as Atiku and Kwankwaso have already fragmented the North.

Coming to the South, Osinbajo would enjoy the support of his people in the South West and also enjoy the support of the Christians in South East and South South.

Some Easterners won't even vote for Obi because he is seen as a stingy man.

Osibanjo being a weaker personality compared to Tinubu would be appealing to the oligarchies in Nigeria as he would allow status quo to continue. They can cage him with god or Adeboye with Hell Rufai closely watching him as the Vice President.

Muslim - Muslim ticket of Tinubu won't sell for now. They can promise him second term while Osinbajo steps down for him or they expose his corrupt deeds to bring him down. Which would be a lie anyway. They would never hand over to a strong man.

In any case, Osinbajo/El Rufai or Zulum ticket mathematically speaking is APC's best bet for them to win the next election.

But that is if the Judgment does not start before then.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by ManchiEmmy: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Ambode treatment awaits the self acclaimed jagaban what goes around comes around. �
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by harmargedon: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:

Is either you are a Northerner or you just wanna be this slow.

Jonathan defeated Buhari and Atiku.
grin grin grin grin you know nothing about politricks bro, we make you see what we want you to grin grin grin.
Tell me what happened after his first tenure?
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Parachoko: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin you know nothing about politricks bro, we make you see what we want you to grin grin grin.
Tell me what happened after his first tenure?
APC happened.

He would have lost again without the APC.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Ddokie: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
If not for his outburst, Thiefnibu would have been named as Consensus Candidate.

Alsudan leave matter. He got feedback from his supporting governors at the meeting that the others were not tilting towards him one bit. That's the reason he has decided to take the route he is taking.

In everything, BAT is doing what he is supposed to do. Nothing but the Presidency can give him political fulfillment again. He has achieved everything else politically.

Fighting dirty at this point in time is his last option. Let him try his best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Details Of FG’s Meeting With NLC, TUC Emerges / Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history / Corpse Of Abdulkadir Kure Arrives Niger State From Germany. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.