Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus (25562 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Filling Stations Record Low Sales As Govs Back Tinubu / Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results / APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Gozac: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin Dan Amana
Flesh nor blood didn't reveal this to you at all. PMB'S candidate is Amaechi, forget all these Yoruba people that are saying Osibanjo,they just want power to come to SW at all costs.
Just 4days to end of all speculation
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by ProfAmaben(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Do people saying a Southern Candidate can't beat a Northerner really mean this? Jonathan defeated Buhari and would have defeated Buhari again without the formation of the APC.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Betrayal of your master
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by olas24u(f): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu has been played and I weep for him. He should be watched closely and shouldn't be allowed near third mainland bridge. No rat poison should be left around him

You cannot rig were you are not popular. He came, he saw and he conquered. He is a civilian warrior, fighting for the emaciation of Nigerian people.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by foreshore(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/buhari-to-take-final-decision-as-govs-failed-to-reach-consensus/

How can you compare Tinubu with MKO Abiola. The difference is clear. Abiola was widely accepted than this 'goro' man

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Corporate2020: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu has been played and I weep for him. He should be watched closely and shouldn't be allowed near third mainland bridge. No rat poison should be left around him

This was how those before you started, now they are at the Psychiatric Hospitals.

Tinubu will never chicken out like Orji Uzor Kalu or like Peter Pandora Obituary
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Truthisunique2: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Gozac:

Flesh nor blood didn't reveal this to you at all. PMB'S candidate is Amaechi, forget all these Yoruba people that are saying Osibanjo,they just want power to come to SW at all costs.
Just 4days to end of all speculation
osinbajo is still lobbying media to place him as preferred candidate to tell you he isn't the one

By tomorrow or Sunday you would be hearing the name

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Faber(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what if I tell you tilumbu betrayed himself with his greed

He had oshomole all he needed to do was not rock the boat so he could get another pro tinubu chairman after oshomole that would supervise his life ambition process

He foolishly instigated oshomole to be like him in Edo and fight obaseki, ok you were the only one to take oshomole in his arrogance on obaseki he didn't

When court sacked oshomole it created Avenue for buhari to play this politics that he wasn't at first interested in

Yes you're right. More like the pics below grin grin

Na him kee himself, now Oshiomhole is going to the senate, Obaseki is serving his second term...he come lose on his own life time ambition.

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Bigbayour: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
If not for his outburst, Thiefnibu would have been named as Consensus Candidate.

But the Druggie took some overdose and pressed the panic button, now he has ruined everything.

Don’t be like Thiefnibu who used his shaky hands and stuttering mouth to ruin his life ambition.

See this Mumu Igbo. You better prepared to die ad Tinubu is your Next President comes 2023
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Truthisunique2: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2022
funshint:

Ganduje voiceless?? Let me update you Ganduje is likely going to be nominated as Tinubu's VP while El-Rufai will hold a very powerful portfolio in his cabinet. Tell me how the two go take deny that. It's a matter of personal interest. If Buhari should press to add on choosing a consensus, they'll play another Saraki on him.
the fact you still mentioning tilumbu shows how delusional you are with the events unfolding
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by ChoCho54(f): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2022
bennybuhari:
Lagos kingmaker at the mercy of Abuja kingmaker
When buhari told the world that you cannot sit in Lagos and be dictating for the party, we thought it was a joke.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Indispensable85(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
clown, governor's are not the ones to give buhari candidate that he had since January at least

Governor's didn't take suggestions from buhari when they were putting their own consesus

All this is just to give them sense of belonging that they were also carried along, buhari no need their decision or confusion

Nobody takes a brainless neonate like you seriously. Just bounce!
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Oracleforce: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
after all Lagos state revenue money, Tinubu has spent on Buhari and APC....

Tinubu has a diarrhea for a mouth. see as he was talking loose in Ogun state... I can't imagine myself making such a comment in a public forum...

Tinubu, on your sinking mandate your Mugu asslicker in Lagos state stands...

Nothing do you.

Character and reputation are everything, supposing Tinubu has been building an intellectual reputation like Awolowo ...and also has some relatively good reputation in the society, he could have been supported massively as people supported Buhari massively in 2014 because of the intolerant to corruption attitude in his past administration and also because of some other good reasons in Buhari past dealings... but for Tinubu, what will be his selling point if he emerges as the APC candidate other than sharing money to those that matter in order to secure a presidential seat.
we are tired of money-bag politicians like Tinubu and Atiku
we need a change
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
You keep on talking for the South when no one appointed you to be our spokesman.

Wait till Tinubu get the ticket, you will realise you're on your own on this issue.
Which year would he win the statue ?
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by spy24(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Is that your fear?

Thesame politics he has been playing to favour those who ganged up against him now right?

It's now they're all seeing this right?

Say Amen to this prayer, May those who you helped in life gang up against you

What is this bone saying angry

Oga make you and your leader chop your breakfast in peace stop taking nonsense!
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Gozac: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2022
coast2sahara:
He will be backing lightweight Ogbonnaya Onu.
There has been pointers to that, especially the travails of Rochas in the hands of EFCC after he allegedly scuttled the president's plan to have Ogbonnaya Onu emerge as a consensus aspirant from the south east extraction which would have added to partly, reasons for Mr President's decision to pick Onu.
At these last minutes, the president's focus is on handing over to one of the members of the defunct ANPP who were part of the alliance that formed the APC.
His dilema though, is whether to go north or south.
You would recall that the ACN faction of the alliance, have had a shot at the vice presidency and also the National Chairman of the Party.
Presently, the NPDP block have taken the Party Chairmanship. So it is natural, to be fair to the ANPP block and have them take the presidency.
More on this development will be revealed before the president makes his choice know to party stake holders.
PMB don't even know all these ANPP, ACN crap people always talk, he is only interested in some one that will complete projects he started especially the railway project to Maradi, complete numerous projects in Daura and deal fairly with North. There is no person that meets this criteria than Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Dan Amanar of Daura to him.
PMB will soon announce him to the suprise of many
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by ChoCho54(f): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
To you all blaming Tinubu for his outbursts lately, say Amen to this wonderful prayer.

May those who you sweat, sacrificed for and helped in life not Only refused to reciprocate but also gang up against your success.

Say Amen
Baba Zukwanike cheesy
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Indispensable85(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
werey you have been missing since

How you dey dilute your tilumbu pains

Tinubu is not in any race at the moment since the party is going for consesus

Buhari doesn't fear the idiot, buhari have time for revealing his candidate just like he did in Chairman

I went on a business trip. I'm not a jobless clown like you. Try to get a life.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by chasteman(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu, buhari go do u leg over...
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Gozac: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2022
juman:
The biggest politician in the South with lot of clout is tinubu. So tinubu and his group as candidate make the job easy for apc.
Since Tinubu have such clout, then why can't he go to another party and contest and win instead of going through all these stress
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Check my Leader and Political mentor on my profile and signature.

I just hate the kind of treatment on Tinubu's personality, he doesn't deserve such
spy24:

What is this bone saying angry

Oga make you and your leader chop your breakfast in peace stop taking nonsense!
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Gozac: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2022
07kjb:
BUHARI AIN'T GOING NORTH,I SEE HIM CHOSING CHIBUIKE AMAECHI OR OGBONNAYA ONU
. PMB'S candidate is no other person than Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Parachoko: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Which year would he win the statue ?
May 29 2023
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Advision: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
If not for his outburst, Thiefnibu would have been named as Consensus Candidate.

But the Druggie took some overdose and pressed the panic button, now he has ruined everything.

Don’t be like Thiefnibu who used his shaky hands and stuttering mouth to ruin his life ambition.

Tinubu is going to win any free and fair primary. Buhari knows this, hence he opted for consensus.

Tinubu gets the message too and is feeling betrayed.

Tinubu's only brings to public what is already happening behind the scenes. Tinubu has made clear he won't go down without a fight by publicly announcing the allege betrayal and his insistence on getting the presidency
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Parachoko: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Betrayal of your master
Is all Politics.

Obi will lose to Atiku in the presidential election in the South East.

Is all Politics man.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by ChoCho54(f): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Buhari na very smart man

Some governor's are talking of northernern consesus, tilumbu groups are talking of southern consesus hoping it's them

Dilemma is now brought to where consesus would come from, by the time he chose his successor it would be the "trusted one" and not a northernern

That way it would look like buhari himself shifted ground
I had this at the back of my mind since. He will name a southerner. Osinbajo stands 40% chance of being the one, the remaining goes to the other person.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Gozac: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2022
funshint:
The consesus move will fail so far Ganduje and El-Rufai are already aligned with Tinubu. Any cabal without these two guys is "Caba-less"
El Rufai ke? Are you hallucinating?
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2022
I know how it felt to be betrayed, hence my reaction
ChoCho54:
Baba Zukwanike cheesy

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Tonnierichy(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Do people saying a Southern Candidate can't beat a Northerner really mean this? Jonathan defeated Buhari and would have defeated Buhari again without the formation of the APC.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Only this time there's a Peter Obi in labour party, who a lot of Southern Nigerians also want. Peter Obi is Tinubu's doom. He'll split the vote and make him lose for certain. Peter will need to step down for Tinubu to win. And he ain't gon do that. He's an igbo man
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by silibaba: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
To you all blaming Tinubu for his outbursts lately, say Amen to this wonderful prayer.

May those who you sweat, sacrificed for and helped in life not Only refused to reciprocate but also gang up against your success.

Say Amen

So Nigeria is now like a gift you hand over to one you like?

All these jobless youth, are you not tired of the current situation of this country?

Ordinary Ghana are making mockery of Nigeria.

We boast we are giant of Africa but can't get 24/7 power supply.

Let us do away with ethnic and religion bigotry and install the right person.

4 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by Gozac: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2022
drlateef:
Buhari should be ready for disgrace and failure like he has failed in economy and security. His wife warned him about loyalty to your helpers but he refused to listen to her. He will live in disgrace if he does not pick Tinubu. The battle line is drawn.
I thought you were flexing muscle earlier before now, PMB is owing nobody anything he has settled all that contributed to his electoral victory including Tinubu
Allow him to choose his successor just as Tinubu has been choosing.
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by maestroferddi: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Go sidon for shiit!

It's Politics we're playing and we're not playing it with fear or emotions.
That's why we're asking for a true democratic settings way round the election.

Ashiwaju is not a COWARD, he has done his assignment and not waiting for endorsement.

All he's asking for is a level-play ground.
He has said it times without number, if he lose, he go home.

Why is it hard those scared of him to let democracy prevails?

Hypocrisy kee u and your ilks

I hear you...

How will the ground be level with wads of dollar notes expected to be spread on it?
Re: APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus by blacknoir: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Keep flogging dead horse, who tell you someone can salvage Nigeria with this 1999 constitution?

You're all naive.

Someone who can't be controlled anyhow is who should be considered for the race, as long as we practice this system, don't expect anything good from Nigeria leadership.

Meanwhile, I have nothing against oshinbajo, I can't just stand Tinubu being despised. He doesn't deserve it from ANYONE of them.

This is same person who was hated because of Buhari's administration abi maladministration.

U have a valid point in saying that tinubu won't be controlled anyhow but he will definitely try to please northerners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq / CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him / Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.