Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari (16225 Views)

Hushpuppi: My Dream Was To Own 2 Motorcycles And 1 Commercial Bus, He Lamented / I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by yemmight(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2022
And the drug case too is politically motivated. Omo Ole.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by autodevice(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2022
All the suspects whom you have killed and stole their properties without trials is political.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by Staru1(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Reap what you sow bro.
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by osato45: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Of course it has undertone, my view is he was arrested and detained to prevent his extradition, as well as not taint the already battered image of the police and make it seem like the government isn't working
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by Acidosis(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Of course. The bribes and drug deals also had political undertone. Better start preparing for a political death.
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by Dboyisnoturmate: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2022
We all know you are innocent oga but visit USA I want to check ;Dsomething
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by EkelediliBuhari: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2022
You have no shame
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyari through his Lawyers said he was doing sting operation despite caught red handed shocked
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by Occurstaem(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2022
As well as all the evidence against you, abi?
Find better things to talk abeg. You have no shame for wanting to bring a political angle to it.

So much for our super cop cum tailor cum druggie cum scammer.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by ndukwejoe(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2022
ah ah i thought he was a tailor.
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by one4GOD(f): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by Tvoice: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Isiorite, las las , u go learn wotowoto, den u go get sense
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by Thebig4: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2022
hmmm hush the money spender,he never saw this coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhYXQqn2rx4
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by Elidrisy20: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2022
The question here be say, you thief abi you no thief
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by an0daGuy: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2022
post=113424082:
Abba is a goner......
What a shame!

The indictment/revelation of the involvement of Abba Kyari, the head of Nigeria's Intelligence Response Unit as a receiver of proceeds of international fraud popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo is worrisome and highly dents the image of our police and entire security architecture.
We do feel he has a case to answer,
He should come out to quickly clear his name if he is not guilty.
Cos what kinda play is a dog playing with a Lion?(Yoruba Proverbs by Sisi Yewande of @.)

And surely this won't be the first or the last names to be mentioned in this fraudulent case,
More case will definitely emerge in coming days.
And for the ones that are saying it was HushBingo that mentioned/rat Abba out, nope, he wasn't the one, the FBI just did their job and got the alleged information.

As we always make known on this forum on a weekly basis,
That all fraudsters stealing hardworking and innocent citizen's money through dubious means will never end well in life.
As we always point out that legit hustle is the way to a good life that will make you have peace of mind.
We always preach it that Fraud will bring reproach to your family.

Abba Kyari we love you as a good cop.
We love you for bringing to an end the reign of all the bad guys in this nation, from the baddest kidnapper in the history of Nigeria, to terrorists, to high end armed robbers and criminals,
Yes, we love and thank you all for all these good works,
But for this indictment and juxtaposition with fraud and drugs,
You will answer and pay for your crimes.
No hidden place for you supercop (sic) undecided

See this one undecided

Weren’t you one of those voicing out your support for him before? Just like your darling daddy grin

Failures support fellow failures

Misery loves company

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by backnbeta(f): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Indeed, your crimes were politically motivated grin
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by zoedew: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Some Lawyers! The law knows no race card.
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by LZAA: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2022
What sort of daft statement is this
I was just laughing while reading it grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2022
datola:
Are you Buhari's anointed candidate?

God bless you Comrade!!!!

I just tire for Abba Kyari oooh

Are you the rumored Buhari anointed candidate way person nor go hear word because of you again?

I have never been this puzzled all my life. A hardened criminal dictating the pace and direction of his own trial? No shame No honor.
Is the Nigeria criminal justice system this weak?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by Petshopng: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2022
This Man will surely be extradited
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by foreshore(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by President2001(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Travel to US you don't want to, the US some people are dreaming of
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by chatinent: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2022
What's going on?

Why have they brought up the case of this man?

Is there sth fishy?
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by kingyakos: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Oga dey dia first or u want join Hushpoppi?...
Re: Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari by Dapson73(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Klington:
Yes, just as your arresting and killing of innocent people was politically motivated.

Only you,
police thief.
Drug cartel.
Yahoo Yahoo
More are still coming.

Fashion designer merchant grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja / Hoodlums Arrested After Being Identified By Victim Two Weeks After Robbery. / 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.