Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting (20354 Views)

Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Topmaike007(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Mynd44:
Really? I refuse to believe, Ukraine is winning and Russia is losing
lolz grin grin badth Guy no let Pro west njggas catch you

3 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by SeriouslySense(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2022
smiley All the best to my Village in Africa, sending them good thoughts wink wink

1 Like

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2022
@ibime
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Excuzeme: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Naaa, Ukraine has captured 80% of Russia and the remaining 20% is contested!

If Jelenske likes, let him say Russia is controllingjust 1% of Ukraine, we can see the Map of Ukraine, as it is changing.
From the North of Ukraine, through all the Donbas Region, down to Mariupol and towards Odessa, Russia is in charge.

It is obvious, even to the staunchest defender of NATO/E.U/America that this War is between America and its Europeans stooges, Vs. Russia.... Ukraine is just the BATTLE GROUND

In their effort to contain Russia (and China later), NATO will keep expanding till one day, there will be a fight between "two strange bed fellows" who are NATO members, then it will scatter!

Take for example, the Values of Turkiye and say Sweden or Finland, will NEVER align~
They dont share anything in common, not Religion, not Culture, not Values, not Language, not mentality of Rationale for solving problems.
We can already see their fault lines, even though they are trying to beg and cuddle Turkiye, right now, just to trick it so it will allow Finland and Sweden, being neighbors of Russia.

13 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by 3seriez(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2022
I thot they were giving Putin a bloody nose. Propaganda is a real mis-info tool.

13 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Obafavour(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2022
HazardAwka:
The problem is Ukraine is banned from firing to Russia. If Ukraine fires long range missile into Moscow, the war will affect Russian citizens too
That would be the end of ukraine grin

11 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Onyenna(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Triangles1:
Even when people lie to you don't lie to yourself that's the beginning of solving problem.

Well said...

3 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Fearyourcreator: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Naso!
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by morikee: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2022
20% is no play o considering how big Ukraine is

15 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Topmaike007(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Rgade:

Well considering that Russia entered the country with regime change at mind, one might actually interpret your poorly sarcastic comment literally, and you wouldn’t blame them.
when regime no gree change na to collect land wey big pass beguim Luxembourg combine...the comedian na dunce

10 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Money for social media propaganda is finishing. Truth is coming out little by little

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by bibiking7(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2022

CNN only shows Ukraine. Nothing from Russia

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Onyenna(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2022
HazardAwka:
The problem is Ukraine is banned from firing to Russia. If Ukraine fires long range missile into Moscow, the war will affect Russian citizens too

Yes.... But then, Russia will retaliate in the worst possible way..... They can actually strike Ukraine’s capital with long range missiles if they wanted to.... Everyone is trying to be cautious...... I hope they find some sort of compromise and the war ends as soon as possible......

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by compton11(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
grin grin
Even Jack Dorsey doesn't control 20% of Twitter

Btw, if the clown admits to 20% then its definitely around 40-50%

Nairaland GOTV & CNN war analysts are in shock
bro what is the meaning of this picture u always Post?
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2022
This one na lie,Zele' is waiting for US with their drone of hell fire so that Russia will give them small pinch of chemical weapons! Stupid 40 year guy! Moreover the 20% is political, I know that Russia had taken up to 40-45%...Go for negotiation and Peace!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by whitebeard(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2022
HazardAwka:
it a war, ukraine is not banned from firing into russia, during the early months of the operation (cause this isnt a war), ukraine fired missiles into russian territory.

see everyone in the world knows ukraine can never defeat the russians, zelensky was dumb enough to be played by murican pussies.

18 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by bigpicture001: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Onyenna:
I saw the news on Al Jazeera yesterday night.....

Western media keeps dishing out wrong info..... Propaganda kinda.....

I hope they find some sort of compromise and they war ends as soon as possible......

This. News was dishes out by Russia media..?

Abeg grow sense
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Nukilia: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2022
HazardAwka:

Let Ukraine try it and zelensky would be in chains

4 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Mynd44:
help me to delete all my post on profile since u are a moderator
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Day169: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Hehehe..
After Putin's talk of " I can take Kyiv in 3 days"!
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Topmaike007(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Onyenna:

Yes.... But then, Russia will retaliate in the worst possible way..... They can actually strike Ukraine’s capital with long range missiles if they wanted to.... Everyone is trying to be cautious...... I hope they find some sort of compromise and the war ends as soon as possible......
if truly they want to topple the government is to finish the comedian with Long range missile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by seunny4lif(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Mynd44:
Russia now holds one-fifth of Ukraine, the largest country entirely within Europe. What he didn't acknowledge is that Russia controls Ukraine's industrial heartland, 90% of its energy resources (including all of offshore oil), and its critical ports and shipping.

And mind you the Russian army is advancing and taking territory without gas, tanks, planes, ships, generals, soldiers nor a president (died of cancer).

If you know you know, make nobody ask me why.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Topmaike007(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Day169:
Hehehe..
After Putin's talk of " I can take Kyiv in 3 days"!
tongue
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by kingthreat(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I'm Pro Russia, but Russia is performing Below what people expects of them.

After 100 days fight with Ukraine, they are only able to control 20 percent?

That's underperformance.

The mission is not to Annex Ukraine to Russia. The liberation of the DPR and LPR is almost completed.
Again, many foreign arms and military personnel are in Ukraine to bolster the Ukrainian forces.

8 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by syras: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Zelenskyy seems to inconsistent with what he says and he's prolonging the war for that matter. Today, he demanding for negotiation to end the war. Tomorrow, he is requesting for arms supply to continue fighting.

Mtcheeew!!! Confused president!!!

Maybe Ukraine might win the war if it drags on. Who knows?! But, considering the properties and lives of Ukrainians that have been destroyed, Zelenskyy better yield to save their the remaining lives in Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Topmaike007:
when regime no gree change na to collect land wey big pass beguim Luxembourg combine...the comedian na dunce
And should this be a difficult task for the alleged woRLd poWeR? Especially considering that Ukraine sits just across their border?
This is the same comedian you putards were “advising” to surrender his country and flee to the west or be captured by Russian forces in a matter of days.
woRLd poWEr isonu

1 Like

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Usainbolt138: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2022
TechtraGadgets:

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-russia-controls-about-20-of-country-zelenskyy-says-as-conflict-enters-its-100th-day-12626716

If Russia is weak as you want us to believe,then dissolve NATO so that every country can stand on it's own. Why is everyone rushing to join NATO? The truth is that Russia is strong and the only way to neutralize it is by joining NATO, simple.

20 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by JooEeL(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2022
bluefilm:
Useless Zelenskyy.

By the time Russia is done with him, he will be controlling only 1% of Ukraine.

Hahaa. Of what use is 1%? Is 0 not kukuma better? grin

4 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2022
HazardAwka:
This I have always feared , cos it will turn to the case of Israel against the Palestinians. Russia might be forced to unleash unprecedented firearms on Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by SmartyPants(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2022
princepee:
And some keep saying Ukraine is winning the war??

Ukraine should be wise and reconcile with it's big brother Russia.
Don't let the west deceive you this one war Ukraine can not win.

So 20% after 100 days is Russia winning the war?

I would honestly like to meet some of you pro Russian people to understand why you reason the way you do.

But from observation it appears that 98% of pro Russian fellows here are Muslim northerners or Muslim yorubas. Thus, it is inferrable that your support for Russia is not genuine, rather it is anti-americanism by proxy warfare.

Which, if true, is terribly pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by rottennaija(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I'm Pro Russia, but Russia is performing Below what people expects of them.

After 100 days fight with Ukraine, they are only able to control 20 percent?

That's underperformance.
Do you know how big Ukraine is? Do you know Ukraine had the best NATO trained army?

9 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Topmaike007(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2022
kingthreat:

The mission is not to Annex Ukraine to Russia. The liberation of the DPR and LPR is almost completed.
Again, many foreign arms and military personnel are in Ukraine to bolster the Ukrainian forces.
I Heard transnitria abi wetin Dem dey call am,the region is in maldova is what Putin want to Link with The donbass region through Mariupol...the comedian doesn't know what is coming his way

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Nelson Mandela Dead? / Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) / António Guterres Worried By Unchecked Powers Of Twitter, Facebook, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.