Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition (41879 Views)

2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Arysexy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man is going crazy. Dementia is setting in.

Is this d fighting dirty he wants to start..

Baba your political end has come. Go and rest kleptomaniac

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by DSC7: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
It is finished grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Baba Tinubu calm down. Osinbajo is our incoming president

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Zegemi(f): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Somebody is feeling very uneasy and have been running kitikiti

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by harmargedon: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
cool
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/03/apc-primaries-im-your-senior-brother-respect-my-presidential-ambition-tinubu-tells-ayade/

The drug baron is now becoming desperate by the day, his pampers are leaking. Hands shaking like an epileptic, shock absorbers needed urgently to avoid stroke. The result of this primary will determine how long this man will last after hearing the bitter truth.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by ThePlugg(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
this Tinubu of a man get sweet mouth,ehn Sabi persuade ehn ...but Las las,na everybody go chop breakfast

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by justtruth88miSt(f): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
You will never smell that Aso Rock.

Use this energy n pray for ur self bro… i came in peace

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by juman(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
See humble man.
Tinubu is as old or older than his father.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Bahamas95(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
I just hope this baba doesn't have heart attack very soon, he's giving himself unnecessary pressure these days.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
All in all its a Yoruba man that will still be president. But wait oo, why is it no one, i mean both PDP or APC is even considering any Igbo man to be presidential candidate of thier party?? Take it or leave it. Yemi or Tinubu, Yoruba is good to go. Yoruba la'gba.
he is a traitor and a thief and can't win. A notherner can never vote a Yoruba man, they rather vote Atiku. Same with south south and south east. Tinubu is doomedddd

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Sleekfingers: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/03/apc-primaries-im-your-senior-brother-respect-my-presidential-ambition-tinubu-tells-ayade/

The way Tinubu is behaving lately, I see him, ingesting sniper and rat poison, after the presidential primary....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by kingamaa(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
The title of that report was completely out of context. Read the news item and you will agree with me.

Cheap sensationalism is the order of the day in need reportage this days.

Having said that, Tinubu should watch his utterances before it's too late.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Akayd2(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Most Nigeria youth doesn't understand politics. I stand to be corrected though. But can anyone tell me how Buhari becames Nigerian president That answer will determins who will be the next Nigerian president. The candidate most of us want to become Nigerian president will only try but he won't get there let's tell ourself the truth

ogododo:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Michaelfucker(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
All in all its a Yoruba man that will still be president. But wait oo, why is it no one, i mean both PDP or APC is even considering any Igbo man to be presidential candidate of thier party?? Take it or leave it. Yemi or Tinubu, Yoruba is good to go. Yoruba la'gba.
You can't be too sure.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by whitebeard(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
typical tinubu/buhari supporter always backward and trying to divide the people...u are foolish...they made u to be foolish it ur fault for now choosing to be foolish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Bragalane: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
god of Igbo take it easy

Xscape1993:
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Konjiboii: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Omo the way he is going with this entitled mentality make baba no hang himself when he no win oh because all men na Peter Obi we dey discuss for beer parlour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by gbemishile: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
He goes there regularly on invite by the president so he smell it regularly.abi na which smell u mean?
Oooo,ure just a wailer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by an0daGuy: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=Faiththatworks post=113430575][/quote]

Oga stay in your house on Election Day and eat your vote. Tilumbu will never be on ballot and south west will never be president.

Your type full Nigeria true true that’s why the country keep’s being retardant to good luck in everything

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by sucess001(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Seriously all these people attacking Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should stop this nonsense.
I used to be indifferent to Jagaban's ambition because I totally believe Prof Osinbajo is a better candidate but now I have decided to be a Tinubu supporter and lackey.
Why do these people keep attacking him,it's a sign of madness when all you do is keep attacking Tinubu on Every post on social media and Nairaland.
Pls stop this craziness and madness,no one will profit from it.
Tinubu is not delusional whenever he speaks,in 2007 he rescued Atiku from political Oblivion by making him the presidential candidate of AC,a party be formed in 2007.
In 2011 he was Instrumental to the formation of ACN and he made Ribadu the presidential candidate,in 2015 he led his party to form a merger with three other political parties and groups and yet again another Hausa fulani man was made the presidential candidate of the party.
If Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu now decides he wants to use the political party he has tolied and laboured for others to use to achieve their presidential ambition,why is anyone calling him a desperate man.
Pls stop all the insult and antagonism toward Asiwaju,the man deserves a lot of respect for all.the labor, effort,money he has put into moulding APC into what it's today.
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.

Bot. You used to indifferent indeed. You that gets your daily bread from Tinubu. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Meridian(f): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man is power drunk ooo. Nigerian youths don't easily forget "End SAS" saga. Pls use your voter's card. Say "No" to extension of this government. Let's try a new brand "Peter Obi"

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by ordovicianonly(f): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Our Heavenly Father in Will NOT allow tinubu to become president of the FRN . He will lose that primary AMEN . I don’t know how an old man of 90 years could be this hungry for power smh . He just want to be president to fulfill his ambition with no meaningful plans for the masses . He will make that Lagos tout (oluomo) the minister of transport and make sure he privatize Nigeria just the way he is running Lagos as if it is his fore father’s company.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Bragalane: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
What is not logical about his argument. You want him to be another Pandora Criminal that can not work for his party m feels entitled to it presidential ticket ? Or you expect Tinubu to allow himself chased up n out like the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi is being chased from APGA PDP to Labour n now to faction. Mumu clown.

phemy36:

It is a pity we have many of your type littered all over our country. Try to reasons logically even if for one. Don't allow emotion to becloud your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by andassyn(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:
What did you hear about pride?

Goes before a fall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Gentlechika(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Seriously all these people attacking Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should stop this nonsense.
I used to be indifferent to Jagaban's ambition because I totally believe Prof Osinbajo is a better candidate but now I have decided to be a Tinubu supporter and lackey.
Why do these people keep attacking him,it's a sign of madness when all you do is keep attacking Tinubu on Every post on social media and Nairaland.
Pls stop this craziness and madness,no one will profit from it.
Tinubu is not delusional whenever he speaks,in 2007 he rescued Atiku from political Oblivion by making him the presidential candidate of AC,a party be formed in 2007.
In 2011 he was Instrumental to the formation of ACN and he made Ribadu the presidential candidate,in 2015 he led his party to form a merger with three other political parties and groups and yet again another Hausa fulani man was made the presidential candidate of the party.
If Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu now decides he wants to use the political party he has tolied and laboured for others to use to achieve their presidential ambition,why is anyone calling him a desperate man.
Pls stop all the insult and antagonism toward Asiwaju,the man deserves a lot of respect for all.the labor, effort,money he has put into moulding APC into what it's today.
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by pat077: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Na by force.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Cherrybae(f): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu Zukwaruke.

Haba

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by kenodrill: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu should take it easy.seems he's gradually loosing his senses.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by pat077: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
The book of Lamentations don dey full

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo At His Wedding Today (Photos) / Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) / Amotekun: We Are Afraid - Miyetti Allah Reacts To Creation Of Operation Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.