Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech (1108 Views)

Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From / Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Buhariiswicked: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2022
The Presidency has reacted to the outcome of the meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and the Governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Naija News recalls that the President had appealed to the APC governors to allow him to pick his preferred successor ahead of the party’s presidential primaries on June 6.

Buhari made the appeal during a meeting with the governors and the National Chairman of the ruling party, Senator Abdullahi Adamu , at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Tuesday.

President Buhari during the meeting also called on APC governors to make decisions that would enable the party to remain in power.

Reacting to the development, Presidential Spokesman, Femi Adesina said the President did not mention consensus or imposition of a presidential candidate on APC during the meeting with the governors.

Adesina made this known in an article, titled: “Visit to Spain: Let’s Buga for Mr. President,” released on his Facebook page on Thursday night.

The presidential spokesman said Buhari only asked the governors to allow their plans to converge and ensure that the best presidential candidate emerge at the June 6 primary election.
He wrote: “No word about zoning, consensus, or imposition of candidate. He just charged them to let their plans converge, so that the party would put its best foot forward. Shortly after the meeting, we headed for the airport.

“A short time into the about five hours flight, I went on social media, to see that all hell had broken loose. Trust some Nigerians. When there’s no controversy, they simply create one. They will die of boredom if they don’t have something to wail or ululate about.

“What were they bellyaching on? Oh, he used the words ‘my successor,’ instead of ‘APC candidate.’ That means he wants to rig the election. Otiose.

“Oh, he talked about Governors who performed well being given the opportunity to get a second term, for continuity. That means he wants to impose someone from within the government to succeed him. Consensus is what he wants. Puerile.

“Is consensus not one of the acceptable ways of choosing candidates, according to the Electoral Act? So the party can jolly well decide on the method it wants.

“Oh, he didn’t talk about zoning. APC wants to give its ticket to the North. Really? Did you see anything like that in the speech?

“I tell you. When some Nigerians don’t see what they expect in a speech or statement, they simply conjure and create their own. And the wailing starts.”
https://www./2022/06/03/succession-presidency-reacts-to-buharis-meeting-with-apc-governors/
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Gbengaoluz: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2022
This man eeh
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by redcliff: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2022
less than 1yr left. you will go back to being a journalist just like your compatriot Ruben
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Yoruba giving yorubas back to back to back

Oya Tinubu wailers ...Over to you.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2022
So tinubu and aketi be wailing wailers. Chai, see insult. And yesterday I tell one boy for nairaland sey Tinubu don turn wailer. The boy no gree. Him jus dey yarn dust. Femi don vindicate me O!

All hail
"Asiwaju bobo Chicago iragbiji number 1 wailing wailer"
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by PrinceOfLagos: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2022
So Tinubu is now a wailer to femi adeshina

Chei, Finally is Politically finished grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Maxymilliano(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol .. So, SWAGA, BATCO, TSO and other Tinubu support groups are now wailers according to Femi Adesina grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Racoon(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2022
This Femi Adeshina is an eternally irredeemable idiot. The people wailing, whining and sorrowing are his SW brethren.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Oddfinder: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin grin
They've started using the word on those who created and peddled it...una tears de sweet me..sophisticated morons

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Indispensable85(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Buhariiswicked:

https://www./2022/06/03/succession-presidency-reacts-to-buharis-meeting-with-apc-governors/

He wrote: “No word about zoning, consensus, or imposition of candidate. He just charged them to let their plans converge, so that the party would put its best foot forward. Shortly after the meeting, we headed for the airport.

Reacting to the development, Presidential Spokesman, Femi Adesina said the President did not mention consensus or imposition of a presidential candidate on APC during the meeting with the governors.

These highlights are enough for me. Maybe the shots fired yesterday by the dogged JAGABAN is beginning to yield results. Hahahahahahahaha....... everybody get ready for celebration of democracy at the eagles square on Monday.

PrinceofLagos,truthisunique2, penguin2, madamVanessa food is ready.
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Indispensable85(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247

Table shaking is paying off. That's politics for you. If you keep quiet you're a neophyte in the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by MadamVanessa(f): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2022
shocked

Afonjas fighting each others. Karma is really a bitch

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Mooh247: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2022
cool

The fear of Tinubu's Ogun State speech the beginning of wisdom in Aso Rock

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by LibertyRep: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2022
Those who the shots were directed at must have received them and preparing a robust counter shots.

The next 72 hours will the interesting.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Indispensable85(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Fergie001 what's your take on this clarification from the president's spokesman?

Don't you think the shots fired yesterday have hit target? Lol....

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by velocity25(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Is he directing the shot to Jagaban?
Vawulence everywhere.
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by ChoCho54(f): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Femi craftily left out the word " reciprocity"

O ga di kpokpo!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by fergie001: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:
what's your take on this clarification from the president's spokesman?

Don't you think the shots fired yesterday have hit target? Lol....
Target for a man in Spain whilst Femi is in Abuja. APC is using indirect, even Lagos used Indirect method, how many people contested?

Did Buhari impose Adamu as APC Chair? Calm down....
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Indispensable85(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

Target for a man in Spain whilst Femi is in Abuja. APC is using indirect, even Lagos used Indirect method, how many people contested?

Femi Adesina is actually with the president in spain.
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by fergie001: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:
Femi Adesina is actually with the President in Spain.
Buhari will choose who will fly the Party's ticket, that's my Summary.

“Oh, he talked about Governors who performed well being given the opportunity to get a second term, for continuity. That means he wants to impose someone from within the government to succeed him. Consensus is what he wants. Puerile.

“Is consensus not one of the acceptable ways of choosing candidates, according to the Electoral Act? So the party can jolly well decide on the method it wants.

Read the stuffs very well, his main reference was to tweeps and Dino... They said they'll use Indirect nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Penguin2: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

These highlights are enough for me. Maybe the shots fired yesterday by the dogged JAGABAN is beginning to yield results. Hahahahahahahaha....... everybody get ready for celebration of democracy at the eagles square on Monday.

PrinceofLagos,truthisunique2, penguin2, madamVanessa food is ready.

I’m surprised you are tagging me to this…

As what? Wailer?

Funny…

The last time I checked, nobody wailed louder than Salihu Lukman and Kekemeke who are both APC regional chairmen sympathetic to Tinubu’s ambition.

Or can you show me anyone that has wailed louder than those two men since the president met with the Governors?

Make una dey try get sense and tell unaself the truth na.

The Table has turned dude…

We are no longer the wailers; there are new wailers in town; and Tinubu is their god. grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Penguin2: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

Buhari will choose who will fly the Party's ticket, that's my Summary.

Read the stuffs very well, his main reference was to tweeps and Dino... They said they'll use Indirect nonetheless.

There won’t be Primaries as far as APC is concerned.

What will happen between 6-8 would be the crowning of Buhari’s candidate.

That Tinubu urchins are denying this obvious fact shows how much they lie to themselves and close their eyes to truth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Indispensable85(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

Femi Adesina is in spain with buhari.

I can now tell who your preferred candidate is. Finally! I can see the passion now.

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by fergie001: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

I can now tell who your preferred candidate is. Finally! I can see the passion now.

Well, if your take is Osinbajo ..I am not his greatest fan because the Church should be distinct from Politics but I would not support Govs especially a man like Tinubu who decides not just a Governor but even up to Councillor to tell the President he doesn't have the rights.

For that, I support Buhari 101%... If Buhari goes with him fine, that's his call. If he doesn't, Nigeria will move on.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by tollyboy5(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

The fear of Tinubu's Ogun State speech the beginning of wisdom for Aso Rock
Buhari himself has not spoken you're already giving yourself wailing hope lol
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Karemarealty288(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu don turn wailer.. grin grin

Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by tollyboy5(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

If tinubu is dropped SW will move on. We don't do petty politics.

He can try again next time
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Indispensable85(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
tollyboy5:

If tinubu is dropped SW will move on. We don't do petty politics.

He can try again next time

You're not qualified to speak for the south west. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Parachoko: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

Well, if your take is Osinbajo ..I am not his greatest fan because the Church should be distinct from Politics but I would not support Govs especially a man like Tinubu who decides not just a Governor but even up to Councillor to tell the President he doesn't have the rights.

For that, I support Buhari 101%... If Buhari goes with him fine, that's his call. If he doesn't, Nigeria will move on.
I would have agreed with you If Buhari win under CPC and Tinubu joined the CPC
Re: Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech by Indispensable85(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

E go clear one day. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Stark Illiterate Without Formal Education / Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority / Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.