Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nigerian Woman And Her Husband’s Side Chick Fight Dirty On Whatsapp Chat (photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman And Her Husband’s Side Chick Fight Dirty On Whatsapp Chat (photos (800 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman And Her Husband’s Side Chick Fight Dirty On Whatsapp Chat (photos by YGORC: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2022
A lady based in Port Harcourt has taken to Facebook to call out a side chick who she claims is dating her husband. According to her post, the lady identified as Violet is destroying her marriage.

Below is what she wrote and also some screenshots from her chat with the side chick

‘Hello world,please I need mothers,wife’s,women and men to tell violet brown to free my husband from her charms.what started like play has grown into another thing.My kids and I are not happy cause of her and her boyfriend that is my husband of 11 years’.

SEE MORE PHOTOS AND POST VIA
https://www.viraltuned.com.ng/nigerian-woman-and-her-husbands-side-chick-fight-dirty-on-whatsapp-chat-photos/

Re: Nigerian Woman And Her Husband’s Side Chick Fight Dirty On Whatsapp Chat (photos by ThePlugg(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2022
D husband sef need drilling..... mtcheeww,let the one the gods favor,win
Re: Nigerian Woman And Her Husband’s Side Chick Fight Dirty On Whatsapp Chat (photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2022
nothin way no go sup for niger
Re: Nigerian Woman And Her Husband’s Side Chick Fight Dirty On Whatsapp Chat (photos by Zonefree(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Olosho say na CHEAP LUT grin grin

Nigerian girls no go kill person for this country cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman And Her Husband’s Side Chick Fight Dirty On Whatsapp Chat (photos by Wawelexy(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2022
both girls are not worth to be regarded as side chick..... too local.
Re: Nigerian Woman And Her Husband’s Side Chick Fight Dirty On Whatsapp Chat (photos by Hayee(f): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Men want peace of mind cheesy grin grin

Shey na the peace of mind be this cheesy grin cheesy

Wife classless cheesy

Sicechick classless grin

Abeg there is nothing you can tell me the man clearly loves toxic women grin grin cheesy

Anyways Nigerian men don't like good women
Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? / Everything Is So Expensive / Fyi - (Families Living In The U.S.A)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.