Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) (46199 Views)

Kuje Jailbreak : Osinachi's Husband, Nwachukwu Missing / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Cypress042(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
DamianX:
Thought they were going to hang him
undecided if this man is your relative will you say this.

2 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by revolt(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Moblux:
She might have died of cancer od the lung but those beatings seen in a video can not be dismissed

Pls where is the video biko ...
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
DOTian:
He might be right you know?
There is that tiny possiblity that the woman died of cancer because I wouldn't know how he thought he will kill such a popular figure and get away with it..
It needs to be investigated. Maybe they do normally fight but was that he real reason for her death?
in the act of smashing someone up, you'd think you invisible until the person dies

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Cypress042(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is a pity no one would believe him. :

2 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by VULCAN(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
It's actually spelt "Alpha"

And you should take time to research what that phrase means as it's clear you have no idea in hell what an Alpha Male really means.

GloriousGbola:
Typical alfa male. A worthless coward who when called to account for his actions starts crying and lying like a small child.

What a miserable excuse for a man
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
generalwo:
.... So u didn't see the autopsy result Sir there is nothing like shame here..... Even his kids confirmed their dad beats their mum from what I gathered.... While they are showing the autopsy for the lung cancer, they should also run an x-ray on her chest because it was alleged he kicked her on her chest during one og of their fights..... I understand there are misunderstandings in marriages but this particular issue was beyond just a misunderstanding.... There hVe been accusations against him that when she goes to minister and xhe gets paid..... He doesn't allow her access to the money but she was bearing all these things because she didn't want divorce to set in and stain her faith... The fear of what people will say or think of her hVe put her in the grave..... God forgive me if I'm wrong and if I'm not... May the man's soul burn beyond recognition

This is the problem with Nigerians, autopsy proved otherwise, and I suppose you know the definition of autopsy, they have done everything necessary to confirm the cause of her death, now you are saying x-ray, what they did is much more than x-ray.

I don't even believe the kids, if children could lie against their father, " 2 girls lied against their father stating that he has been sexually assaulting them, since their mum lived in the US, she came back they arrested the man and did all sort of things to him, she never believed him because the 2 girls said so, she finally took them to the US abandoning the man here, so many years later, these girls are all grown, they now told their mum the truth, that they lied against their father just to join her in the States. She came back begging the man but it was too late"

Now they destroyed their mums home because of selfishness.

My brother, you don't need to think like me, but I want you to always remember we are living in a selfish world.

Always take your time before you conclude.

He doesn't allow her have access to the funds after ministration, that is what you heard, if she comes back and hands that money to the man, which is an act of respect, do you think the man will not appreciate how much she values him even with the fame, next time you will hear honey keep it.

But when you feel it's my money and I can't submit to the man I call husband you will always have reasons to complain, he is bad.

Most successful homes no be magic, na wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by GloriousGbola: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
VULCAN:
It's actually spelt "Alpha"

And you should take time to research what that phrase means as it's clear you have no idea in hell what an Alpha Male really means.

It definitely is not you or any of the lickspittle wankers running around on this platform.

Your don't even have enough gray matter to recognise the obvious Insult to you alfa wankers tongue
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by hardbody: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
litigator:

I suspect you haven’t taking your drugs today. You should take your drugs regularly to avoid you disgracing your family and your community. Okay?

Ok, thank you. I discuss substance. Try your mates, they may be ready for banters and jokes, I am not and certainly not with you.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
hardbody:

A man charged with murder to be coming from home? Do you know why it is called capital offence? Are you also aware he can ask that he be tried before another judge?

He will have a chance to prove his innocence in court.

He can wrongfully charged for all I know.

He has a right to ask for a charge of judge since this one is already showing her hand .
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by We4all: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
The Police should tell us the results of her autopsy. The man was abusing her, but charging him for homicide if we don’t know what really killed her may be doing injustice to him.

As for the woman, I don’t feel any pity for her because she endured the assaults and felt marriage was the ultimate.

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by toprealman: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
DOTian:
He might be right you know?
There is that tiny possiblity that the woman died of cancer because I wouldn't know how he thought he will kill such a popular figure and get away with it..
It needs to be investigated. Maybe they do normally fight but was that he real reason for her death?
Your reasoning is laughable. So if you are “a popular figure”, nothing will happen to you right?
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by We4all: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

This is the problem with Nigerians, autopsy proved otherwise, and I suppose you know the definition of autopsy, they have done everything necessary to confirm the cause of her death, now you are saying x-ray, what they did is much more than x-ray.

I don't even believe the kids, if children could lie against their father, " 2 girls lied against their father stating that he has been sexually assaulting them, since their mum lived in the US, she came back they arrested the man and did all sort of things to him, she never believed him because the 2 girls said so, she finally took them to the US abandoning the man here, so many years later, these girls are all grown, they now told their mum the truth, that they lied against their father just to join her in the States. She came back begging the man but it was too late"

My brother, you don't need to think like me, but I want you to always remember we are living in a selfish world.

He doesn't allow her have access to the funds after ministration, that is what you heard, if she comes back and hands that money to the man, which is an act of respect, do you think the man will not appreciate how much she values him even with the fame, next time you will hear honey keep it.

But when you feel it's my money and I can't submit to the man I call husband you will always have reasons to complain, he is bad.

Most successful homes no be magic, na wisdom.

Abeg shift…. Why should a woman hand over the money she made to her husband? Unto what levels
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by We4all: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tonitoniton:
I was very certain from the on set that he will not be allowed to get a fair trial. The female judge is a proof of that so that every reasonable logic will be ignored.

How can u throw him into prison when u dont have a concrete fact as a result of domestic violence?

Why can't he come from home since it was not an organised crime .

All the allegations are debatable. Children naturally detest strict parents and in most cases blackmail them to get back at them.

I have seen wives who will be telling the world that their husband is mistreating them only to find out the opposite.

The world will not give room for a man to prove himself because of sentiments.

Women are taking advantage of this to blackmail their Male partners at the slightest opportunity.

I dont believe in violence towards women but all allegations must be thoroughly examined and not just by hear say. Johnny Depp case comes to mind

We all know sentiments might be playing out here and the homicide charge against him could have been exaggerated.

Nonetheless, that man is being used as a scape goat to issue a warning to all abusers. I suggest he gets a good lawyer to bail him out of this situation.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
We4all:

Abeg shift…. Why should a woman hand over the money she made to her husband? Unto what levels

I'm not close, so why shift lol.

There are levels of maturity, the why is in that maturity. Believe me, the man will still give her back the money and more, but it shows value.

Same reason you report to your boss in your office.
Because he is the head.
That doesn't make you less a woman
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmm, na WA
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by We4all: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
Wetin that woman for this ugly, short, bald headed murderer before she gree to marry her?

Women like her don’t care about physical appearances. They just want to be addressed as ‘Mrs’.

This is why she choose to endure the physical and mental abuse she was subjected to. I don’t even feel any iota of pity for her.

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by We4all: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

I'm not close, so why shift lol.

There are levels of maturity, the why is in that maturity. Believe me, the man will still give her back the money and more, but it shows value.

Same reason you report to your boss in your office.
Because he is the head.
That doesn't make you less a woman

I totally disagree with you. Not all men appreciate good women. There are women who will hand over everything they earn to a man but will still be mistreated. Some people can never be pleased.

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by sketcherJ(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Moblux:
She might have died of cancer od the lung but those beatings seen in a video can not be dismissed
link to video please
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by tesppidd: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rosarie:
my brother or sister,read up and.you will shed tears for the late wife.
Evidences left,right and center.
Wow

too bad.

if he committed the crime then let him rot in jail or fire.

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Woman wey you for just keep dey phuck. E reach ur turn, u go kill am undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
We4all:

We all know sentiments might be playing out here and the homicide charge against him could have been exaggerated.

Nonetheless, that man is being used as a scape goat to issue a warning to all abusers. I suggest he gets a good lawyer to bail him out of this situation.

Indeed he needs a good lawyer.
Nobody deserve to suffer because he is not loved
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by ledaman: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Wicked and useless man. Any man that lays his hand on a woman is a disgrace to men. There are better ways to deal with women. Not turning them to punch bags undecided
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by eyinjuege: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
It would be quite enlightening if the autopsy result was made public.
The police decided to prosecute him and threw a 23 count charge at him after the autopsy results, so I suspect something implicating was found on the autopsy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by calabaman(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
DamianX:
Thought they were going to hang him

Fake news upandan.

If found guilty, I hope he gets hanged ASAP.

#notodomesticvoilence.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by HiFive: 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
tesppidd:
I have not being following this story but i hope this is not an innocent man made to pass through all this.

Aswear
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
We4all:

I totally disagree with you. Not all men appreciate good women. There are women who will hand over everything they earn to a man but will still be mistreated. Some people can never be pleased.

That's what you think, the worst person you can think of has someone who believes they are the best.

Even a witch has a loved one, I have never heard he hit me for being good.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
tollyboy5:
Lol

Religion is fake, don't let anyone tell you you can't remarry.

Once your partner is not honest enough divorce.

People say it's only when your partner is a cheat you are allowed to divorce and remarry or when your partner dies.

These are fat lies, the bible has been misinterpreted from what the Aramaic scriptures intended.

What you read are nearest in meaning so use your head if you're cool with practicing any riligion

Many people are illiterate about marriage laws. If the marriage is not going well it's best for the two parties to go their separate ways and divorce. You can divorce on the ground of threat to life also and non consummation of the married. When couples stay apart for a period of time, divorce can as well happen. Men of today are so weak and chicken hearted.
Now reacting to the subject matter, Sinach's husband is now telling a totally different story after receiving some advice from those that are close to him. Can he present any medical history of the wife having cancer? Which hospital was she having treatment?

2 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
ledaman:
Wicked and useless man. Any man that lays his hand on a woman is a disgrace to men. There are better ways to deal with women. Not turning them to punch bags undecided

Are you married already? If yes, how many years now?
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
mii4u:

Mtchewwwwww
You will make a bad judge. Your kind of person would have pronounced Johnny depp guilty because amber cried in front of you.

2 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

That man needs a fair hearing. The way Nigerians have pronounced him guilty before any hard evidence say so doesn't look good for him.

The report of the autopsy should be made public or at least shown to his lawyer. He needs a good lawyer too.

He might have been abusing the woman, but it's wrong to charge him for murder if autopsy confirmed that cancer or something else responsible for her death. He could be charged for many things, but charging him for murder would be a mistrial.

I'm not for domestic violence in any form.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) / Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.