Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) (46197 Views)

Kuje Jailbreak : Osinachi's Husband, Nwachukwu Missing / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by dammyco(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Just reading comments
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Karlovych: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
ud4u:

Meaning

Must you comment on every thread when you have nothing to offer

In those days nairaland is where you enter and learn from others comments but now your likes have turned it to something else.
Is that so?
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Idiot
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Bbbw: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
For real
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Bluffly: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Was there no autopsy report?
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Neoteny7: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
tollyboy5:
Lol

Religion is fake , don't let anyone tell you you can't remarry.

Once your partner is not honest enough divorce.

People say it's only when your partner is a cheat you are allowed to divorce and remarry or when your partner dies.

These are fat lies, the bible has been misinterpreted from what the Aramaic scriptures intended.

What you read are nearest in meaning so use your head if you're cool with practicing any riligion

So which is it?

Your statements seem contradictory

Is religion fake or was the bible misinterpreted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Uncletony(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!
I pity your innocent skull!
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by deemayor2(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
DamianX:
Thought they were going to hang him

Calm down comrade.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Neoteny7:

So which is it?

Both . The original script was just meant for who believed in it
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by donbenie(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by donbenie(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Neoteny7:

So which is it?

Both are independent statements..
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Ingocof(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
DOTian:

"Humble Osinachi"?
Remember you don't have the whole story ooo
Some people might be looking humble from the outside but at home, they are gangsta grizzles..
There is a possibility that things are not exactly as they are made to look like

But even in a studio he was so confident to slap his wife, the studio engineer testified against him.

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Lightorder: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Please, what is the final medical report or cause of her death .
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by InvestorAli(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
tollyboy5:
Lol

Religion is fake, don't let anyone tell you you can't remarry.

Once your partner is not honest enough divorce.

People say it's only when your partner is a cheat you are allowed to divorce and remarry or when your partner dies.

These are fat lies, the bible has been misinterpreted from what the Aramaic scriptures intended.

What you read are nearest in meaning so use your head if you're cool with practicing any riligion

Facts

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
candidbabe:
cool

This wicked man your suffer never start.

You killed osinachi and you must die for that.
A pastor for that matter, that's why I don't take most of these pastors serious.
My fellow christians I beg you in God's name to know God for your selves
NONSENSE
And u were there when he killed her?
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by JustforMen: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
litigator:

Why do I have a feeling that this man might be innocent?

Dem don use social media and female emotions to sentence the man to life in prison and capital punishment.

They call it domestic violence but nobody will care to hear that the man may have been violently abused in the "domestic".

Well, if he is guilty of killing her then he should pay the price BUT if I hear that there is a "humble" Nigerian woman who is also "the bread winner" that has not used mouth to finish the man with insults and emotional torment ... Mek I turn to plantain.

Especially, the one that is already feeling like a celebrity... Such a woman is "big foot" and only exists in fairy tales.

I have said it severally. a woman will not only make your life a living hell but she will take you to the depth of hell itself and when the devil she creates manifests, she will become the victim.

It is unfortunate that she is dead now and may her soul rest in peace!

2 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by delishpot: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
See the kind dirty teeth man that fine woman married. Women are trying o. How did she kiss him with tgat durty miuth?
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by JustforMen: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lightorder:
Please, what is the final medical report or cause of her death .

Social media has already given the verdict that the man used his hand to beat her to death when she was quietly singing 'Osinachi" in her angelic voice!

No need for any medical report...

The man, who like all men is a vile beast that has been sleeping with her and producing children has killed her.

That is the final medical report as well as the verdict of the jury, who are you mere mortal to ask for a medical report?

2 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by KaborLee: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Look at his head like coconut....Its I00% sure that u're living the rest of your life imprisonment...Your children will be happy that this useless and murderer father is gone
..Only God know how many bags of early morning beans u go chop for there...
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Ebelefrancis123: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
He's a madman for me o! Instead of him to be enjoying himself with the income she's making to the family account by at least two or more bottles of 33 everyday to cool down,he went on beating her up. Empty brain �����.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by ledaman: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
authority2006:

Are you married already? If yes, how many years now?
10 wonderful yrs.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Exceed15: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
tutudesz:

https://punchng.com/osinachi-police-submit-autopsy-report-for-possible-prosecution/?amp
I guess the result didn't show any sign of cancer and that why he was taken to court

It could also because the result is contrary to general speculations.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
authority2006:

That man needs a fair hearing. The way Nigerians have pronounced him guilty before any hard evidence say so doesn't look good for him.

The report of the autopsy should be made public or at least shown to his lawyer. He needs a good lawyer too.

He might have been abusing the woman, but it's wrong to charge him for murder if autopsy confirmed that cancer or something else responsible for her death. He could be charged for many things, but charging him for murder would be a mistrial.

I'm not for domestic violence in any form.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nairalander males when a woman is suspected of a crime: All women are evil, Women are only good for food and sex e.t.c

Nairalander males when a man is suspected of a crime against a woman: she must have pissed him off, Nigerians have already crucified him before the verdict e.t.c

I'm just making an observation here. Dasall cheesycheesycheesytonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Preshmane(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tonitoniton:
I was very certain from the on set that he will not be allowed to get a fair trial. The female judge is a proof of that so that every reasonable logic will be ignored.

How can u throw him into prison when u dont have a concrete fact as a result of domestic violence?

Why can't he come from home since it was not an organised crime .

All the allegations are debatable. Children naturally detest strict parents and in most cases blackmail them to get back at them.

I have seen wives who will be telling the world that their husband is mistreating them only to find out the opposite.

The world will not give room for a man to prove himself because of sentiments.

Women are taking advantage of this to blackmail their Male partners at the slightest opportunity.

I dont believe in violence towards women but all allegations must be thoroughly examined and not just by hear say. Johnny Depp case comes to mind
I swear, you've said it all
When the allegations was flying up and down I know the man was in soup even if he's innocent
Let's face the truth, a man can't wake up one day and start beating his wife without any tangible reason ( although I'm not in support of domestic violence) when he's not a psychopath
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by dochenaj: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
DOTian:
He might be right you know?
There is that tiny possiblity that the woman died of cancer because I wouldn't know how he thought he will kill such a popular figure and get away with it..
It needs to be investigated. Maybe they do normally fight but was that he real reason for her death?
Men who physically abuse their wives don't reason with their heads.

Tell me a sensible man reasoning with his brain that will raise his hand to beat his wife not to talk of pouncing on her and inflicting several injuries on her.

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
JustforMen:

Dem don use social media and female emotions to sentence the man to life in prison and capital punishment.

They call it domestic violence but nobody will care to hear that the man may have been violently abused in the "domestic".

Well, if he is guilty of killing her then he should pay the price BUT if I hear that there is a "humble" Nigerian woman who is also "the bread winner" that has not used mouth to finish the man with insults and emotional torment ... Mek I turn to plantain.

Especially, the one that is already feeling like a celebrity... Such a woman is "big foot" and only exists in fairy tales.

I have said it severally. a woman will not only make your life a living hell but she will take you to the depth of hell itself and when the devil she creates manifests, she will become the victim.

It is unfortunate that she is dead now and may her soul rest in peace!

Amber Heard’s issues suddenly comes to mind. The whole world accused Johnny of being the devil and almost ruined him and his family.

Few years later the truth surfaces and viola! Amber was actually the narcissist who was hell bent on destroying Mr. Johnny Depp.

A certain lady lied against Pastor Krest and the entire social media space called for his head, chanting “ cruxify him ! Crucify him!!

Finally she gets her day in court but fails to prove her allegation of rape and viola! the world goes silent.

Let’s come back to the case at hand. How did autopsy report establish domestic violence as the cause of death?

Details weren’t supplied or maybe the State did and I missed it. But then this will be difficult to link to him.

Oh! Testimonies of the kids? How old are they and is it possible that they were actually under undue influence?

There too many questions begging answers.

But ofcourse, the world just wants a scapegoat and the State is ready to use him as the sacrificial he goat.

What do I know self?

Let me rest joor.

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Lightorder: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
JustforMen:

Social media has already given the verdict that the man used his hand to beat her to death when she was quietly singing 'Osinachi" in her angelic voice!

No need for any medical report...

The man, who like all men is a vile beast that has been sleeping with her and producing children has killed her.

That is the final medical report as well as the verdict of the jury, who are you mere mortal to ask for a medical report?
if sentiment doesn’t kill us in this nation, nothing else would
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by orlaglobal234: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Let him rust in jail for many years abeg
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by texazzpete(m): 12:23am On Jun 04, 2022
profndu:

Otú nne gi there. You are here to rain insult on people. Must I agree with you? There are two sides to a coin. You are deluded by sentiments and you think everybody is on that same shackle with you.
Anu mpam like you, Born by mistake under the bridge.

I don’t care what you call me. Just stop beating women, you cowardly simp.

E say ‘deluded by sentiments’ as if that doesn’t describe you. The whole world is testifying that the man used to beat his wife and you’re here getting emotional and claiming ‘two sides to a coin’.

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by blueAgent(m): 1:11am On Jun 04, 2022
donbenie:
Both are independent statements..

You are confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) / Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.