Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) (46238 Views)

Kuje Jailbreak : Osinachi's Husband, Nwachukwu Missing / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Parisian: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is there an actual video ?
Moblux:
She might have died of cancer od the lung but those beatings seen in a video can not be dismissed

2 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Kingcalls: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
donaldking10:

I don't care if it's cancer that eventually killed her, but that man is a beast who needs to be locked away forever.
No woman deserves to pass through what humble osinachi passed through in his hands.

What nonsense simping words are u saying?? So he should go to jail even if it truly was cancer that killed her simply cos he beats her ... did u even think that maybe he hadn't even hit her in the past 2 yrs ?? Autopsy will prove what really killed her...

4 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
tollyboy5:
Lol

Religion is fake, don't let anyone tell you you can't remarry.

Once your partner is not honest enough divorce.

People say it's only when your partner is a cheat you are allowed to divorce and remarry or when your partner dies.

These are fat lies, the bible has been misinterpreted from what the Aramaic scriptures intended.

What you read are nearest in meaning so use your head if you're cool with practicing any riligion
Dey lie yoursef there... Like say most dey marry based on biblical instructions ... If e later happen una go dey misinterpret the Holy book

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
God bless the death
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Stewart883(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
DOTian:

"Humble Osinachi"?
Remember you don't have the whole story ooo
Some people might be looking humble from the outside but at home, they are gangsta grizzles..
There is a possibility that things are not exactly as they are made to look like

Since you believe the man so much, why can't you swap places with him and serve his prison term... Animal!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by jice(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Whether true or false, he was a beast of a man to the woman while she lived with him.

A BITTER LESSON TO FIGHTERS IN THE HOME OR ON THE STREET

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
generalwo:
Na cancer kill her and them say u beat am die....oga u never talk werin kill that poor woman.....

What other thing do you want to hear from him, autopsy proved cancer killed her.

I really don't know how you guys think.

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Parisian: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
@ bolded , you're the type that will call fulani Herdsmen attacks farmer herder clashes.

May God deliver you.

Someone beat his wife mercilessly and hurt her on numerous occasions which even his kids attested to and you're downplaying it by saying "they fought"
DOTian:
He might be right you know?
There is that tiny possiblity that the woman died of cancer because I wouldn't know how he thought he will kill such a popular figure and get away with it..
It needs to be investigated. Maybe they do normally fight but was that he real reason for her death?

4 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
jice:
Whether true or false, he was a beast of a man to the woman while she lived with him.

A BITTER LESSON TO FIGHTERS IN THE HOME OR ON THE STREET

You just spilled trash, every home have their own issues.

I hope you fall in his shoes one day, so you know how it feels to be accused wrongly.

Probably they do have issues, but he never killed her.

2 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Parisian: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Go and wake Osinachi and ask her side of the story na... Nonsense.
DOTian:

"Humble Osinachi"?
Some people might be looking humble from the outside but at home, they are gangsta grizzles..
There is a possibility that things are not exactly as they are made to look like

4 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
I was very certain from the on set that he will not be allowed to get a fair trial. The female judge is a proof of that so that every reasonable logic will be ignored.

How can u throw him into prison when u dont have a concrete fact as a result of domestic violence?

Why can't he come from home since it was not an organised crime .

All the allegations are debatable. Children naturally detest strict parents and in most cases blackmail them to get back at them.

I have seen wives who will be telling the world that their husband is mistreating them only to find out the opposite.

The world will not give room for a man to prove himself because of sentiments.

Women are taking advantage of this to blackmail their Male partners at the slightest opportunity.

I dont believe in violence towards women but all allegations must be thoroughly examined and not just by hear say. Johnny Depp case comes to mind

4 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Stewart883:

Since you believe the man so much, why can't you swap places with him and serve his prison term... Animal!!

So what makes you believe the public accusing him?

Listen, exposure will make you realize you are living In selfish world. I hope you don't learn from experience.

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by ednut1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Moblux:
She might have died of cancer od the lung but those beatings seen in a video can not be dismissed
there is no video of him beating his wife. That was a fake video of someone else

2 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by hardbody: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
litigator:

Why do I have a feeling that this man might be innocent?

That's why he is in court, to prove his innocence.

And may it be to all who believe he is wrongly detained the way it was and how it ended with his Ekwueme wife.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by profndu(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
DOTian:

"Humble Osinachi"?

Nice opinion. We are too emotional to allow the fact to have it way.. If pastors are the one pressing this case harder it might be that the way she regard them (pastors) might have made the man look insignificant before her and the man trying to humble her wife resulted in violence (though a very bad solution)
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by ud4u: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!

Meaning

Must you comment on every thread when you have nothing to offer

In those days nairaland is where you enter and learn from others comments but now your likes have turned it to something else.

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by generalwo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

What other thing do you want to hear from him, autopsy proved cancer killed her.

I really don't know how you guys think.
..... Bros, show me the autopsy result.... And also, tell me why they serrated before in their marriage...... What caused them to separate before the church settled them and the woman came back home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by tutudesz: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Exceed15:

So where is the result? Hadn't been carried out?
https://punchng.com/osinachi-police-submit-autopsy-report-for-possible-prosecution/?amp
I guess the result didn't show any sign of cancer and that why he was taken to court
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by hardbody: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tonitoniton:
I was very certain from the on set that he will not be allowed to get a fair trial. The female judge is a proof of that so that every reasonable logic will be ignored.

How can u throw him into prison when u dont have a concrete fact as a result of domestic violence?

Why can't he come from home since it was not an organised crime .

All the allegations are debatable. Children naturally detest strict parents and in most cases blackmail them to get back at them.

I have seen wives who will be telling the world that their husband is mistreating them only to find out the opposite.

The world will not give room for a man to prove himself because of sentiments.

Women are taking advantage of this to blackmail their Male partners at the slightest opportunity.

I dont believe in violence towards women but all allegations must be thoroughly examined and not just by hear say. Johnny Depp case comes to mind

A man charged with murder to be coming from home? Do you know why it is called capital offence? Are you also aware he can ask that he be tried before another judge?

He will have a chance to prove his innocence in court.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
tollyboy5:
Lol

Religion is fake, don't let anyone tell you you can't remarry.

Once your partner is not honest enough divorce.

People say it's only when your partner is a cheat you are allowed to divorce and remarry or when your partner dies.

These are fat lies, the bible has been misinterpreted from what the Aramaic scriptures intended.

What you read are nearest in meaning so use your head if you're cool with practicing any riligion

Then you will definitely remarry every year.

Every human has a shortcoming, and if you can't tolerate you don't need marriage, just stay single.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by texazzpete(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
DOTian:

"Humble Osinachi"?

When we have clear, well documented cases of domestic violence or rape, some of you will still come up and try to form voltron for the monsters.

Have you no shame? Neighbors confirm the abuse. Pastor confirm abuse. Sister and mother in law confirm abuse. Even the children confirmed the long running abuse.

Yet you on Nairaland will come here and be arguing for an obvious monster. Are you also a bird of the same feather too?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by texazzpete(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
profndu:

Nice opinion. We are too emotional to allow the fact to have it way.. If pastors are the one pressing this case harder it might be that the way she regard them (pastors) might have made the man look insignificant before her and the man trying to humble her wife resulted in violence (though a very bad solution)

Another (potential) wife beater spotted.

Imagine defending domestic violence by saying the man might have been beating her to ‘humble’ her for his insecurity.

The man was a lazy, never do well without a steady job who milked her talent for his personal benefit, and beat her often to cover his failures as a man. I hope that’s not how you are in real life, a cowardly failure?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Stylecool1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
The man many be innocent

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by tegadoxa(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
That's my thought also.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
generalwo:
..... Bros, show me the autopsy result.... And also, tell me why they serrated before in their marriage...... What caused them to separate before the church settled them and the woman came back home

You are in a country where if the autopsy proved he killed her, the story will trend, and all these hypocrites will never keep shut, but because it proved she was killed by cancer they are ashamed to let him go.

You are not sure he killed her yet you are crucifying him already. I hope you don't experience what it feels like to be accused wrongly.

A lot of successful marriages today, experienced separation, separation does not mean anyone is bad, it only means they need to understand themselves better.

5 Likes

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

Then you will definitely remarry every year.

Every human has a shortcoming, and if you can't tolerate you don't need marriage, just stay single.
there limit to what you tolerate. Don't tolerate what will kill you
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by generalwo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

You are in a country where if the autopsy proved he killed her, the story will trend, and all these hypocrites will never keep shut, but because it proved she was killed by cancer they are ashamed to let him go.

You are not sure he killed her yet you are crucifying him already. I hope you don't experience what it feels like to be accused wrongly.

A lot of successful marriages today, experienced separation, separation does not mean any of them are bad, it only means they need to understand themselves better.
.... So u didn't see the autopsy result Sir there is nothing like shame here..... Even his kids confirmed their dad beats their mum from what I gathered.... While they are showing the autopsy for the lung cancer, they should also run an x-ray on her chest because it was alleged he kicked her on her chest during one og of their fights..... I understand there are misunderstandings in marriages but this particular issue was beyond just a misunderstanding.... There hVe been accusations against him that when she goes to minister and xhe gets paid..... He doesn't allow her access to the money but she was bearing all these things because she didn't want divorce to set in and stain her faith... The fear of what people will say or think of her hVe put her in the grave..... God forgive me if I'm wrong and if I'm not... May the man's soul burn beyond recognition
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by naturefellow(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!
domestic violence knows no tribe or race. Don't be foolish!
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
That same "cancer" will kill you in prison!

Nonsense!
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
hardbody:

That's why he is in court, to prove his innocence.

And may it be to all who believe he is wrongly detained the way it was and how it ended with his Ekwueme wife.

I suspect you haven’t taking your drugs today. You should take your drugs regularly to avoid you disgracing your family and your community. Okay?
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by profndu(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
texazzpete:

Another (potential) wife beater spotted.

Imagine defending domestic violence by saying the man might have been beating her to ‘humble’ her for his insecurity.

The man was a lazy, never do well without a steady job who milked her talent for his benefit, and beat her often to cover his failures as a man. I hope that’s not how you are in real life, a cowardly failure?

Otú nne gi there. You are here to rain insult on people. Must I agree with you? There are two sides to a coin. You are deluded by sentiments and you think everybody is on that same shackle with you.
Anu mpam like you, Born by mistake under the bridge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos / Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.