Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate (5480 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Randy Boss Broadcasts Himself Having Sexx On Table Unaware Video Conference Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by ExAngel007(f): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
A Twitter user known for sharing videos of himself having sex
celebrates becoming a People's Democratic Party delegate.
The Twitter user who goes by the name @cockluscious,
disclosed that in one month he went from being Campaign
Head of Media & Comms to DG and now party delegate. He
also attached the hashtag, #WhenGraceSpeaks.
He wrote;

In just 1 month, I've gone from being Campaign Head of
Media & Comms to DG and now PARTY DELEGATE. This
means that I am one of 36 people in my constituency
that'll be deciding who becomes the flagbearer of the
party from State HOA all up to the President. Wow! #
WhenGraceSpeaks

In another tweet, he shared his PDP membership card to back
his claim of becoming a delegate for the opposition party.
Days after the primaries were concluded, the Twitter user
revealed that he shared over N120m. He added that he didn't
make a dime from it because of "accountability, integrity,
character".

@Cockluscious also shared videos and photos of him packing
money in bags to back this. He tweeted;

May dump... All I did this month was share money.

Politics Money! Hundreds of Millions! Over 120m actually!
All that money, yet I didn't make a dime from it cos
"accountability, integrity, character"blah blah blah
The Twitter user's account is littered with videos of him
having sex and they all come with his watermark "@
CockLuscious". A quick check on the internet also showed
they are his personal videos.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/twitter-user-known-for-sharing-videos-of-himself-having-sex-with-different-women-celebrates-becoming-a-pdp-delegate-shares-videos-of-him-packing-money-in-bags-18.html

2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by ExAngel007(f): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2022

Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
that op need slap
Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by ExAngel007(f): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
more

1 Share

Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by Candidlady: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by Godada(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by Damscodammy1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gunshot.boom.village pipu.abi kini

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by Nonexisting: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
When the money finish, he will join others again in crying over bad leadership. Thing about this kind of person with this kind of money is that it will never occur to him to invest wisely. Oga enjoy the money and the vaginas you are vandalizing, it's only but for awhile. We know how you will end up and we will be patiently waiting.

13 Likes

Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by OBALOLA55(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
PROPAGANDAgrin
Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nothing to see here. As long as there's money, hoes will always be around.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by virginprincess(f): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Too many foolish people in this country angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by Earlystar698(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Billionaires don't make noise na envelop people dey make noise pass.
Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by SaintBishop: 2:32am On Jun 04, 2022
grin grin The lady ass is huge
Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by Harrykn: 4:42am On Jun 04, 2022
Is this man really normal?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate by AgentGoat: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Harrykn:
Is this man really normal?

He can't be

(1) (Reply)

I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him / Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] / How I Use To Sneak To My Boyfriend House Then To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.