Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

2023: I Thought Tinubu Knew How To Play Politics. I Was Wrong~ Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Thought Tinubu Knew How To Play Politics. I Was Wrong~ Reno Omokri (1686 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2023: I Thought Tinubu Knew How To Play Politics. I Was Wrong~ Reno Omokri by ajekpaks(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
hh
Re: 2023: I Thought Tinubu Knew How To Play Politics. I Was Wrong~ Reno Omokri by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
tolufase:
That shows the calibers of people he surrounded himself with. He should have been guided by those who know better. You can make that kind of speech in Ogun state and are expected to still win the primary.
But it's Crystal clear that Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians. All he wants is power.

Its not about what Tinubu said or didn't say!!
When are we going to wake up to this simple game?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Revelation:Tinubu Has Been Allowed To Get Away Abusing Electoral Process / See Moment Peter Obi Arrived Campaign Office At Owerri Donated By A Supporter / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.