Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Weird Relationship With Yoruba Tribe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Weird Relationship With Yoruba Tribe (1095 Views)

My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ / My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? / Igbo Woman Discusses Her Experiences Growing Up With Yoruba Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Weird Relationship With Yoruba Tribe by Nomanlike(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
I dunno why I am attracted to Yoruba girls and vice versa. 90 percent of the girls I have bleeped are Yoruba. There girls seems to have the biggest ass of all tribe. And they are low maintenance cos they won't ask you for favors esp when you are handsome.
Re: My Weird Relationship With Yoruba Tribe by Cerebellum: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mumu OP

Una come here dey brag after knacking mad yam leg girls for under bridge

To slap you dey hungry me
Re: My Weird Relationship With Yoruba Tribe by Shuzzi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Op this table you're shaking grin
Re: My Weird Relationship With Yoruba Tribe by chimpanzee4: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
I love their asses too.

But they rarely wash their pant and the pant color is alway RED
Re: My Weird Relationship With Yoruba Tribe by Sluvist(m): 1:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Try Calabar or Igbo girls, they don't know anything apart from sex and they give it all. Yorubas at times are dirty.
Re: My Weird Relationship With Yoruba Tribe by FunnyDude(m): 5:22am On Jul 14, 2021
AMARACHI gave me hottest se.x ever last week, her yam leg was good for touch-your-toe style. Oh amara

Igbo amaka grin
Re: My Weird Relationship With Yoruba Tribe by FunnyDude(m): 5:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Sluvist:
Try Calabar or Igbo girls, they don't know anything apart from sex and they give it all. Yorubas at times are dirty.

You got this right
Re: My Weird Relationship With Yoruba Tribe by Nomanlike(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2021
I love girls from all tribes but Igbo girls always think spending on them=love. But why do Yoruba girls have amazing ass �.

(1) (Reply)

Women Can’t Love Men Unconditionally / Know This And Experience Peace Forever / Meeting Your Ex-gf With Your Current Gf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.