Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket (31710 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Extending Lockdown Will Be Catastrophic For Nigeria ― Gov. Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Lucymercy: 5:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Gozac: 5:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Princeps:
It will be catastrophic for APC if he emerges as their flag bearer. Because he cannot win the East, Niger Delta and most parts of the North.
You said the obvious, forget all these overhyping and media bragadaccio by Tinubu's foot soldiers

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Bluntemperor: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Esseite:
This is why its always good to take the bow when the ovation is loudest....

Vote right, vote labour, vote Peter obi...

Which Obi o!
Well,most Eastern brothers believed Tinubu is their problem and the Yorubas is not allowing them to do as they wish? Lie of the Century! They peddle this big lie even on most Social Media and many young ones accepted it- hook line and sinker!
But you know how to do business in the South/West,Lagos especially but hate anything Yorubas duty elections! Is that the way a Nation is built?
This same mentality they gave GEJ to sidelined the Yorubas under his government and most of us are seen the same trend now,like before ,they want 2nd position, afterall it's better than nothing!
You don't beg for Presidency! No,it's not done anywhere in the world!
Stop accusing other tribes unjustly! Everyone is welcome to Yorubaland but it doesn't make Yorubas to be foolish in deciding the best for their people!
Yorubas are not your enemies,just be sincere to your self by building acceptable and credible profile and presentable individuals and put your house in order! This cannot be done in a year or six months to a general elections! Stop accusing others with hate speeches!
We wish you well!
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by favour32(m): 5:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Some few days ago,
I went to a shopping store in town.
Met a young man in his early forties.
The young man,a sales rep.was saying how good to move Nigeria forward, irrespective of tribe by voting Peter Obi.
I asked him a simple question,
"Do you have a PVC?"
"He said no!"
Nigeria youths and others!
If you don't have PVC don't talk about Peter Obi because you are wasting your time.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Gozac: 5:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Bestman66:
I suddenly became a student. I just learned that human being could betray you. They could bite the finger that feed them.
Human being could turn their back at you after they got what they want from you.
I still learned that they could accused you of playing God if you tried to remind them of how you have committed your resources and time only to help them and lift them.
I am still learning.
To save yourself from heart attack you don't need to remind of this . Just help people expecting no thank you from them.Tinubu and his handlers were banking so much on the people he has made or helped. In politics the only thing that's constant is change, alliances, friendship, enemity keeps changing.
It's only Tinubu that has tasted it and he has equally bitten fingers that fed him as well
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Chochovini: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Gandollaar:
It was in conjunction with this Shetima guy that Tinubu bankrolled Chibok girls kidnap to pave way for his life ambition.

Karma will pay you all in due course.
. WORD.
An accurate observer with brain. God bless you 4 this comment.
I thought no one still remembers Chibok girls kidnap. The first of its kind since the creation of the Universe!
Very painful.
May nemesis continue to befall every single soul that had a hand in that incident that had rendered many of the victims lives useless.

I take a stroll...

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Fiscus105(m): 6:02am On Jun 04, 2022
Hermoso33:
Many of we Yorubas here are fools. I have never seen an Igbo person denigrate Peter obi or malign him online. The way they present him one will think he is an angel. What many of you Yorubas don't know is that other tribes are maligning Tinubu so as to get support for their candidate. Despite Buhari's poor performance you will never see and Hausa or Fulani malign him. We claim to be sophisticated but act like fools. The Igbos will not vote for Osinbajo if he gets APC ticket they will rather cast their votes for Obi even though they know he can never win with the Labour party. PDP got massive votes in the East in 2019 simply because Obi was VP watch out in 2023 PDP will not get 60% of what they had in 2019 Labour party will win massively and that is one of the reasons former APGA national chairman decamped to LP and picked senatorial form. Tinubu may be bad in all Atiku is bad too. Yorubas let's be united for once betraying our own has become like a curse to us. Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku at the PDP primary not because Atiku is better than him or because he knows he will bring succour to Nigeria but because he knows he has the resources and popularity to win that is the spirit of unity. Omo eni ki sedi bebere ki afi ileke si idi imo elomiran.

They are doing so because he doesn't want fellow Yoruba get to the position ok.

Are Igbo not denigrate Orji uzor Kalu, Okorocha, Igbokwe and co?
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by 4ckyou: 6:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
If he wins the ticket and looses the elections, the North will gain.

If he does not get ticket and works against the party, the North will win.

But i think the North might prefer to eat his money during campaign and give him the ultimate shock on the election day.

Either way, the north is winning.

The only option is to support peter obi.

voting for Peter Obi is a waste of vote, labour party is not popular in Nigeria, I would have vote for him assuming he's the flag bearer of APC or PDP

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Gozac: 6:05am On Jun 04, 2022
IPIGMODS:

I'm proud to say it out loud that I support TINUBU. Of all the candidates, he has shown the capacity and ability to find and install capable hands in important positions. This to me is a critical ability that a lot of Nigerian leaders lack.
Having said all that, what's important in my view is a free and fair chance to win the primary via an election. If Tinubu is allowed to contest like all the other candidates and he loses, then so be it. But to prevent him from contesting will be catastrophic for APC in the short and long run.
Thank you for calming down and talking so gently, I didn't know that Tinubu supporters could be so humane like this
The reality of Tinubu's imminent defeat is staring them in the face
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Theophinio(m): 6:06am On Jun 04, 2022
slivertongue:
Catastrophic for him and his gang not Nigeria or NIGERIANS

Exactly boss �

In PETER OBI Nigeria trust
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Born2Breed(f): 6:08am On Jun 04, 2022
These are fighting for the vice president position.

They don't mean well.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by DeHorus: 6:08am On Jun 04, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
Tinubu has right to contest and come out winning or losing. He's been in the corridors of power and has seen it all, possibly the best viable candidate in APC for now.

He's not contesting for the position of the Pope, he's a questionable character just as others in the race and almost every Nigerians in extension.

His fate should be decided by the electorates and not the hate mongrels. It never stops any of the bigwigs getting their chance at the top job, and people should wake up from their delusion, there will never be a time for Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa presidency.

It would always be Hausa versus the rest of the ethinics in the political future of Nigeria. In fact it would be Fulani and the rest of Nigerians to be candid.

On miyetty Allah's mandate presidency stands, parachoko, over to you. Let's have the gidi...word.
There's nothing good about him and I'm telling you that he wont even get the APC ticket. The north is about to school him in politics. Nigeria nor be Lagos.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Gozac: 6:09am On Jun 04, 2022
comodo:

Okorocha, Amaechi, Bakare. Ahmed Sani. Akpabio. Bola T. Be like dem don hit d dust oh.
Remove Amaechi from this list now or ----- grin
Amaechi is picking the ticket by Tuesday
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Chochovini: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2022
ChangetheChange:
To hell with Shettimma
. You can just imagine the boldness. People are talking a chibok girls kidnapper is also talking. Such boldness!

I take a stroll...

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by NairaMaster1(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
Tinubu has right to contest and come out winning or losing. He's been in the corridors of power and has seen it all, possibly the best viable candidate in APC for now.

He's not contesting for the position of the Pope, he's a questionable character just as others in the race and almost every Nigerians in extension.

His fate should be decided by the electorates and not the hate mongrels. It never stops any of the bigwigs getting their chance at the top job, and people should wake up from their delusion, there will never be a time for Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa presidency.

It would always be Hausa versus the rest of the ethinics in the political future of Nigeria. In fact it would be Fulani and the rest of Nigerians to be candid.

On miyetty Allah's mandate presidency stands, parachoko, over to you. Let's have the gidi...word.

Point of correction: FULANI not Hausa.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by miketayo(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2022
Hermoso33:
Many of we Yorubas here are fools. I have never seen an Igbo person denigrate Peter obi or malign him online. The way they present him one will think he is an angel. What many of you Yorubas don't know is that other tribes are maligning Tinubu so as to get support for their candidate. Despite Buhari's poor performance you will never see and Hausa or Fulani malign him. We claim to be sophisticated but act like fools. The Igbos will not vote for Osinbajo if he gets APC ticket they will rather cast their votes for Obi even though they know he can never win with the Labour party. PDP got massive votes in the East in 2019 simply because Obi was VP watch out in 2023 PDP will not get 60% of what they had in 2019 Labour party will win massively and that is one of the reasons former APGA national chairman decamped to LP and picked senatorial form. Tinubu may be bad in all Atiku is bad too. Yorubas let's be united for once betraying our own has become like a curse to us. Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku at the PDP primary not because Atiku is better than him or because he knows he will bring succour to Nigeria but because he knows he has the resources and popularity to win that is the spirit of unity. Omo eni ki sedi bebere ki afi ileke si idi imo elomiran.

It's the 30k they gave you, you wasted in typing this rubbish, they should have given you 100 naira
Of all the politicians you mentioned, who will perform best if emerged winner next year? That's the person u should be routine for, it's a Yoruba man (OBJ) that started this mess in the first place.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Rondigee: 6:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Keep quiet
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Nothing will happen Tinubu is not the only right person in APC there are others e.g Osinbajo.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by miketayo(m): 6:18am On Jun 04, 2022
4ckyou:

voting for Peter Obi is a waste of vote, labour party is not popular in Nigeria, I would have vote for him assuming he's the flag bearer of APC or PDP

You are part of the problem then, u feel he is the best candidate but because he isn't in d major party u would vote someone else and confirm ur suffering for another 4 years, win or lose y not vote the best candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by galaxy2020(m): 6:19am On Jun 04, 2022
TAAAAHH! see this one wey dey talk like person wey carry hot yam for mouth.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by orisa37: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2022
"SHUT UP U BLOODY SONOBABEAST".

BLOODY BOKOHARAM.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:21am On Jun 04, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Tinubu won’t get the ticket and heaven won’t fall.

Of course, heaven won't fall!

Just the main pillar of APC will shift and possibly relocate.

No compensation will satisfy Ojúyọbọ́ if he's robbed of the chance to contest fairly.

He'll leave and take all his real loyalists with him.

If he joins another party, that party will suddenly have a lot of sitting Governors, Senators and Reps.

Mind you, if he's desperate to be President, that's exactly what he will do.

APC will be undermined on many fronts.

The worst that FG can do is to use EFCC to start hounding politicians who leave APC, so, they won't leave on the surface.

It will seem as if APC was hit by an asteroid.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Jaysnowkid: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2022
I think it would rather be catastrophic for Nigerians if Tinubu becomes president.
Is shettima trying to tell us that Tinubu was the masterminder of the 2015 rigging in favor of buhari? I see. Your cup don full. Karma is calling.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by LegacyB: 6:31am On Jun 04, 2022
slivertongue:
Catastrophic for him and his gang not Nigeria or NIGERIANS
Don’t mind him, he is fighting for his pocket
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Ayansola1994(f): 6:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Though I don't support any candidate. None of them is better, Neither tinubu nor osinbajo nor Ahmed Pawan. But it is yoruba turn.
So at this juncture, they need to appreciate tinubu for his effort on each of them, especially the southwest governor's and yemi osinbajo , even the so called buhari. They don't need to be an ingrate.
Tinubu all the way!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by duality(m): 6:53am On Jun 04, 2022
RHMSTECH:
Osibanjo needs tinubu’s support to stand a chance of winning. Tinubu doesn’t need osibanjo’s support to defeat Atiku but he needs Buhari’s full support to get the much needed votes. APC stands a better chance of winning 2023 election with Tinubu but any health challenge between now and feb 2023 could easily change the narrative. In nutshell, I think by next week Tuesday, Atiku is going to know if he’s going to be president or not.

Why are you so optimistic that Tinubu will win if he gets the ticket.

Is it because they will rig and write results or that people will come out and vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Princeps: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2022
Gozac:

You said the obvious, forget all these overhyping and media bragadaccio by Tinubu's foot soldiers
Their eye go soon clear. Even Buhari don do him calculations know say PDP or even Peter Obi will come in if APC settle for Tinubu. Tinubu can only win Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Bravetunde: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2022
thinkmoney:

I don't like the fact that you sounded racist, however, the three major tribes are really "major". Hausas and yorubas have had empires in the past. Igbos too have settled very well all the forests in the south. I was at arochukwu area in Abia state about a month ago, and I was amazed at where some community are located-fat inside the forest.
My point is that, none of this tribe should have an undue edge over another the way hausas have. It is this way because IGBOS especially don't vote. You can imagine it's only 150thousand people that voted in Anambra governorship election.
So you don't know there was voters aparthy to send a message to fg.
You said forestry,is it the derty afonjas that don't stay in Forest.
I'm from ijaw and I say igbos have more population than yorubas.
Even hausa just that anybody from North is called hausa erroneously.
Igbo people plenty,they are 2nd most populated tribe apart from the indigene of any place in Nigeria,and you want to compare them with Yoruba population.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Bravetunde: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Of course, heaven won't fall!

Just the main pillar of APC will shift and possibly relocate.

No compensation will satisfy Ojúyọbọ́ if he's robbed of the chance to contest fairly.

He'll leave and take all his real loyalists with him.

If he joins another party, that party will suddenly have a lot of sitting Governors, Senators and Reps.

Mind you, if he's desperate to be President, that's exactly what he will do.

APC will be undermined on many fronts.

The worst that FG can do is to use EFCC to start hounding politicians who leave APC, so, they won't leave on the surface.

It will seem as if APC was hit by an asteroid.
Afonjas have slavve mentality.
Who the fuk is theivenubu.
Let the corruptt theivee go and alc will even be better.
Infact I will start supporting apc if that theivess leave.
Rawbish
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Bravetunde:

Afonjas have slavve mentality.
Who the fuk is theivenubu.
Let the corruptt theivee go and alc will even be better.
Infact I will start supporting apc if that theivess leave.
Rawbish

Who is a saint in APC?

Amaechi? Akpabio? Uzor Kalu? Rochas?

APC are all thieves, Bruh!

Stop deceiving yourself that Tinubu is the only thief.

Don't waste your support on them.

Still, if Ojúyọbọ́ leaves, APC will be badly affected.

That I'm ready to say the truth does not make me an APC supporter.

I'm a supporter of Peter Obi, and, not only will I vote for him, I'm already canvassing for others to vote him for President.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by thinkmoney(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

You agreed with me to the point where the rest of Nigerians wise up, which is a future time we don't know to come yet.

Now come to think of it, the Yoruba-Igbo, who were in the majority and were meant to be a great example for other southern people are a curse unto each other for no just cause.

The Hausa Fulani are a blessing, you can never have a country where the integrals don't meet, eye to eye. And exactly that's what the online advocates of Biafra wants. It's good, so good.

But you can't start a healthy nation on perfect hatred of the people you will always have as your neighboring countries.

You will always have your neighbor in your vicinity either in the same country or outside the borders and their affairs will loom large on yours. It's better to channel such human resources positively, especially when you are still together, so it can be useful much later.

Now look at the Hausa Fulani, can you possibly separate the two for many years? Even with all the politics deployed in this direction, did it yielded the desired effect? These people are more likely to build a progressive nation.

The people south are terribly tribalistic and their survival is hinged on the distraction from the perceived enemies. Not because they can't build a nation, but because hate is greatly ingrained in their politics.

It's not even love we are asking for now, or begging for unity, but mutual coexistence.

We will need it in or out of Nigeria. Until the day that the people of the south eschew common hatred, they will never get exactly what they want. That's where the curse rubs on all, even the best candidate will lose for coming from them.

We can learn from the defunct East and West Germany. A nation is not a place you have to yourself alone, it's a place you can share with others.
You have a grasp of many problems besetting the nation.
I will point out that every tribe seems to resent the other in a way, however the situation of the southern tribes becomes more precarious because they don't know when to put aside this resentment and form partnerships to pursue their political aims. And again, their populace don't turn up.
It's this lackadaisical attitude to electioneering activities that I am emphasising has been short shortchanging us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry / Achebe On Awolowo: Has He Gone Too Far? / Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.