Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket (31933 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Extending Lockdown Will Be Catastrophic For Nigeria ― Gov. Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Igbojew: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-itll-be-catastrophic-for-apc-if-tinubu-loses-ticket-says-shettima/amp
This Yorubas and entitlement mentality.After they will be spewing trash accusing Igbos of feeling entitlement whereas they are the one that does everything they accused Igbos of..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Igbojew: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2022
Look at this father of all terrorist called Shettima threatening the whole country because of his partner in crime called Tinubu that have been disgraced by Buhari and APC.It is now getting clearer that Tinubu have hand in the emerging Boko Haram during Goodluck Jonathan time if this terrorist man called Shettima can threatened Nigeria because of Tinubu rejection by Buhari but God of karma have started dealing with all of them one by one.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by OBIPLUS(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Which other catastrophe will be compared to the present catastrophe among Nigerians.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by shegz24(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
If he wins the ticket and looses the elections, the North will gain.

If he does not get ticket and works against the party, the North will win.

But i think the North might prefer to eat his money during campaign and give him the ultimate shock on the election day.

Either way, the north is winning.

The only option is to support peter obi.

And how many states do you think Peter Ovi can win in the North?
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by 4ckyou: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2022
miketayo:

You are part of the problem then, u feel he is the best candidate but because he isn't in d major party u would vote someone else and confirm ur suffering for another 4 years, win or lose y not vote the best candidate.

he's not the only one that can do it, no flag bearer for APC yet, if yemi wins I will vote APC, if he doesn't I will keep my vote
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by miketayo(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2022
4ckyou:

he's not the only one that can do it, no flag bearer for APC yet, if yemi wins I will vote APC, if he doesn't I will keep my vote

If you keep ur vote u just helped rig the election. A random person will use ur vote
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by AminuRano87(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
Tinubu has right to contest and come out winning or losing. He's been in the corridors of power and has seen it all, possibly the best viable candidate in APC for now.

He's not contesting for the position of the Pope, he's a questionable character just as others in the race and almost every Nigerians in extension.

His fate should be decided by the electorates and not the hate mongrels. It never stops any of the bigwigs getting their chance at the top job, and people should wake up from their delusion, there will never be a time for Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa presidency.

It would always be Hausa versus the rest of the ethinics in the political future of Nigeria. In fact it would be Fulani and the rest of Nigerians to be candid.

On miyetty Allah's mandate presidency stands, parachoko, over to you. Let's have the gidi...word.
You southerners just group all northern Muslims as Hausa or Fulani. The only native Hausa head of states in Nigeria were Tafawa Balewa and Murtala Mohammed.
Fulanis are Shagari, Yaraduwa and Buhari.
IBB is Gwari from Niger state
Abdusalam is Nufe
Abacha Isa Kanuri
Gowon is Angas from plateau state.
Note:
Atiku Abubakar is Chamba from Adamawa.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by IPIGMODS: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Gozac:

Thank you for calming down and talking so gently, I didn't know that Tinubu supporters could be so humane like this
The reality of Tinubu's imminent defeat is staring them in the face
Tinubu is winning the primary and God willing the national election. Thanks.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by SweetiliciousD: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aystarz:

Buba Marwa eradicated Lagos' agbero problem, but he He brought them urchins back, bigger and more powerful than ever before. One of the many achievements of this 'great' man.

The great man of "Owo mi da". Oluomo connection.

Baba sope crooner...

President ko, presidiot ni

Lol

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by luluman: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Howtoday:
Why not Tsunami?
Or Volcano sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.