Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,559 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

He Spoke To The Wrong Girl And Got The Shock Of His Life (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Spoke To The Wrong Girl And Got The Shock Of His Life (video) (628 Views)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / Am In Love With The Wrong Girl And Can't Help Myself Out. / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Spoke To The Wrong Girl And Got The Shock Of His Life (video) by DannyWalker: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
One of very short films tells the story of the moment a man approached a beautiful lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiUyv6lY42M&t=110s

Remember to subscribe please. God bless all the previous subscribers
Re: He Spoke To The Wrong Girl And Got The Shock Of His Life (video) by DannyWalker: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
Re: He Spoke To The Wrong Girl And Got The Shock Of His Life (video) by DannyWalker: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Have you seen our short film

(1) (Reply)

Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck From Your Body Now. / Happy Birthday To My Sister (pic) / Are There Handsome Boys In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.