Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today (33382 Views)

We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC / APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing / PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Mummiesboy: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2022
KolaExers:
Asiwaju of Nigeria
Asiwaju of ikoyi public toilet
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu should back down and support Osinbajo instead of disgracing himself further. Everything seems to be against him
Tinubu or A northerner. Osinbajo will still copy some of buhari's tactics and he will retains some of buhari's brainless allies.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Sunmolar(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2022
caracas:

Who will vote for him na?

The ones that has interest in him......
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by DrAkpa(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Softqweak:
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. Akanbi must feat ni sha

This afonja is afraid of directing his attacks and frustration at his Fulani slave masters. In what way has mkpurumiri addicts disturbed Tinubu from getting apc ticket ? Greedy set of people
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Igbojew: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Exerspeer:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.
face North that want to clip your drug Lord wing and leave people that has nothing to do with his woes coward.,........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Igbojew: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2022
DrAkpa:

This afonja is afraid of directing his attacks and frustration at his Fulani slave masters. In what way has mkpurumiri addicts disturbed Tinubu from getting apc ticket ? Greedy set of people
Why would they insult their master,let them try and see how they will be religated completely in Nigeria and that is what they are afraid of.Tinubu have been paying for his unguided utterances against Buhari and you want Yorubas in this Nairaland forum to add more fuel by insulting their master Housas/Fulanis hahaha........I am that Igbojew
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by beejay85: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
lemme let you on a secret. We northerners voted Buhari because of corruption, we prefer Osibanjo to continue the fight. Tinubu somehow magically clinch the ticket we will vote Atiku, at least Atiku will invest in the north when he steal it. There's no way in hell tinubu becoming Nigeria's president get that into you skull. I repeat there's no way in hell tinubu will become Nigeria's president. Repeat this mantra till you get it
Woman leave politics and stick to where your darling PMB stated y'all northern ladies belong.....''the oza room''
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2022
Better
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Igbofam2: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
I should be asking you this

Ah so you are indeed fellow Igbo like me. No wonder you hate Tinubu so much
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Igbofam2: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
lemme let you on a secret. We northerners voted Buhari because of corruption, we prefer Osibanjo to continue the fight. Tinubu somehow magically clinch the ticket we will vote Atiku, at least Atiku will invest in the north when he steal it. There's no way in hell tinubu becoming Nigeria's president get that into you skull. I repeat there's no way in hell tinubu will become Nigeria's president. Repeat this mantra till you get it

Madam North south East your deception is weak. Try something that makes sense.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Malory: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

Ah so you are indeed fellow Igbo like me. No wonder you hate Tinubu so much
Same way you hate Russia
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Jeffdz: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2022
I see PDP taking over power.so many people will leave apc after primary
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Igbofam2: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
Same way you hate Russia

Well i guess Russia determines the fate of Nigeria in your alternate universe created by Mkpurumiri
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by DrAkpa(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Igbojew:
Why would they insult their master,let them try and see how they will be religated completely in Nigeria and that is what they are afraid of.Tinubu have been paying for his unguided utterances against Buhari and you want Yorubas in this Nairaland forum to add more fuel by insulting their master Housas/Fulanis hahaha........I am that Igbojew

Their level of cowardice is unrivalled in this world.
Afonja people should be studied as a compulsory subject from nursery to university
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Indispensable85(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, other South-West presidential aspirants meet today
Eniola Akinkuotu, Tunde Ajaja, Adebayo Folorunsho-Francis and Godfrey George

https://punchng.com/tinubu-osinbajo-fayemi-other-south-west-presidential-aspirants-meet-today/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1654317038

This is the only way forward for the south west.
As for the south east they should forget it, their people are supporting lawan.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Indispensable85(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:

You can say other things but please don't you ever talk about fight against corruption again. Don't you ever!

This regime is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria democracy. The massive looting is unprecedented.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Anyiamaka: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2022
KolaExers:
Asiwaju of Nigeria

Let him Asiwaju APC primaries o
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by ogwumgbe: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Softqweak:
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. Akanbi must feat ni sha

Your tears is yet to come, two days more and you will take the easy way out as like your predecessors: rat poison
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Malory: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

Well i guess Russia determines the fate of Nigeria in your alternate universe created by Mkpurumiri
By always mentioning it then I have to conclude that you are meth addict
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by dreu2fine(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Sunmolar:
It's the southwest vs northeast.....ie Tinubu vs Lawal....the handwriting on the wall, Tinubu to win with a landslide
Lawal n amechi
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Omeizadean(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2022
As a Northerner I don't want any northern president for the next eight years.
An average northerners are tired of being on defensive side. So many tantrums and name calling we have to delt with.
We want the south west or south east aspirant to emerged as the president. No be naija?
All of them are the same
The other region think highly of themselves. Thinking that they can make naija better if given the chance OK na let's wait and see.
All the politician we have today have stealing traits embedded in their DNAs and that's the number one root cause of backward development. Embezzlement brings about hydra headed monsters in the form of insecurities, corruption, tribalism, nepotism etc. All hail Tinubu, Osinbajo and Peter. As for Lawal and Yahaya Bello they are not going anywhere. Atiku is a calamity. An A1 guru and master of stealing per excellence. If APC have succeeded in killing Nigeria, PDP will buried it in shallow grave without ceremonial rites.
Presidency must shift to South.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Igbofam2: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
By always mentioning it then I have to conclude that you are meth addict

Oh wow so your supplier supplies me too? Wow shocked
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2022
Exerspeer:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.
tilumbu urchins right now

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by africo13610(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2022
I think you are right...... Everything's seems to be against him and I don't think the northerners really trust him.
Malory:
Tinubu should back down and support Osinbajo instead of disgracing himself further. Everything seems to be against him
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Bar1941(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Creating multiple accounts to drop this stale lines won't save that thief ass. Tinubu is a political failure.

You are so naive for calling a political giant like Tinubu a failure, if your tribe has a politician with half of what Tinubu has in terms of politics, you tribe won't be as irrelevant as it is today.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Maobichek: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2022
Sunmolar:

The content & contest is on Apc primary election. Later we will see how things unfold. Only God know the end from the beginning.

Good morning, I'm currently in the North East; BAT speech at Ogun state is not good at all for his presidential ambition.

North has a way of doing things more especially duringelections, they have nothing to do with manifesto but whom they were told to vote for.

Let just wait and see what happens.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Sunmolar(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Maobichek:

Good morning, I'm currently in the North East; BAT speech at Ogun state is not good at all for his presidential ambition.

North has a way of doing things more especially duringelections, they have nothing to do with manifesto but whom they were told to vote for.

Let just wait and see what happens.

I think he had addressed the issues of how he was misquoted in Ogun state

I HAVE HIGH REGARD AND RESPECT FOR PRESIDENT BUHARI

We have entered the meat of primary season. Sensationalism and wilful inaccuracy tend to push aside truth during such moments. I make this statement so that truth and accuracy may have a chance. It is important that people truly know what I said and where I stand. Whatever view you have of me is within your right to make. But let it be based on truth and not on falsehood or reckless exaggeration.

There have been gross misinterpretations in some sections of the media regarding comments I made on Thursday in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital. To a degree, the erroneous interpretations may be somewhat innocent given that I spoke in Yoruba. Those who do not understand the nuances of this richly layered and subtly language may have inadvertently yet erroneously missed the true meaning of what I said while attempting to translate my statement. Instead of weighing what I said carefully, they translated so quickly and thus inaccurately in an attempt to meet media deadlines. Of course, there are also those who knew better but they conveyed these inaccuracies because the sensationalism suits their political purposes.

Again, such propaganda and misinformation becomes daily fare in the heat of the political season. Let's just state what needs to be stated. My opponents want to present a narrative that I made comments disrespectful of President Muhammadu Buhari in hopes that such a narrative would convince President Buhari to oppose my aspirations regarding the approaching primary. President Buhari is an experienced and accomplished leader. I do not believe he will be taken by the tricks of such people.

Let me also erase any doubt. My respect and regard for President Buhari as Commander-in-Chief of this nation and as a person are high and unfailing. I shall never denigrate him. I certainly did not do so in Abeokuta. We have been political partners for a long time and I hope that partnership continues well into the future. I would do nothing to jeopardize it. I believe our party is the best hope for the nation to right itself. I believe I have a future role larger than the one I now have. I also believe President Buhari has a continuing and important role to play even after his tenure as president is over.

Indeed, I consistently supported the president and his administration. Even when the administration has come under intense criticism, my feet have always been planted solidly in defence of the president. The president personally nominated me to coordinate his re-election campaign in 2019. He did this not because I opposed him or because I was indifferent. He did so, because I was firmly with him in 2015 and has stood firmly beside him ever since. When I publicly announced my aspiration to seek the party nomination for the upcoming presidential election, I stressed that my strategic objective was to build on the foundation laid by the Buhari administration. In fact, I believe I was the first aspirant to inform President Buhari of his presidential intention. It was a sign of the respect I have for him and his office. It is unthinkable that I would asperse the leader of the party for which I hope to be the next flag bearer. It makes no sense at all to do such an indelicate, unseemly thing.

In Abeokuta, I spoke to the unwarranted attacks against my person that have been part of the campaign of others. I also recounted the history of the party for those whose memories need repair. There are many who had no role in the birth of the APC and in its many victories. Now that the party has climbed the political summit, they want to claim credit for something they had no part in. However, this cannot be said of President Buhari. I am proud of my role in the advent of the APC and its electoral successes. But President Buhari, of course, stands as the main driver of this success. He was elected president twice. He has borne the weight of national governance for seven years. Nothing can rival that. I would not dare belittle what he has done and what he has meant to the party and nation.

President Buhari is a Nigerian patriot, a man of integrity. These qualities won him tremendous mass support leading to electoral victory in 2015 and 2019. I am proud to have been his partner in the political merger that became the APC and in making history by ousting an incumbent president for the first time in Nigeria.
I make no apologies for seeking the party's nomination. I believe I have something important to offer Nigeria that the other aspirants do not have, although I see them as good and committed Nigerians in their own right. While I want this office, there are certain things I will not do and certain lines I shall not cross. I shall never belittle myself by denigrating the president or his office. I dare not seek an office and disrespect it at the same time.

My aspiration to be President of Nigeria is based on my want to serve the nation and not that I feel some personal entitlement to high office. Governance of this nation is a sacred and solemn duty. It is neither to be given as a favour to someone who is unqualified nor should people be motivated by personal reasons to prevent the most qualified person from attaining the office. The wellbeing of over 200 million souls is at stake. Let us all realise this and act accordingly, I only desire a level-playing ground for all aspirants and an adherence to stipulated rules and due process. If in the fairness of such a process, I do not emerge as the party's candidate, I shall have no complaints regarding an honest primary and will accept the fair outcome as a true democrat.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
June 3, 2022.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Maobichek: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Richardonald:
if it's like that why is he still contesting when the north he is banking on has cast, because am sure he is only going to win one geo political zone in the south if he becomes the flagbearer

Your saw the response? North is always comfortable speaking their language and the want everyone to speak their language but it becomes insult when you speak your own language.

North is still ahead of South because they appropriated their population and landmass to their own advantage. This is the reason why every Southerner desiring the office of the president would surely beg the North and accept their terms and conditions.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by wallisdon: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2022
Buhari will never choose Osinbajo against Amaechi.Neverquote author=franchasofficia post=113454711]They should step down for Osinbajo the chosen one Abeg. [/quote]
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by kayjay69(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2022
“However, all of us will be asked to be truthful with one another and see who among us has the best chance of winning the primary. Then if anyone is willing to step down to boost the chances of the South-West, then this will be encouraged.”

Mr Tinibu does not want consensus candidate unless he is the consensus candidate.

Mr Tinibu does not want imposition of candidate on the National level but prefers imposing candidates on the State level.

It is well.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today by Tonero231: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2022
Taveexers:
ABAT . This man is just showing up everywhere you go.

For all the wrong reasons and shooting himself on the leg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) / Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) / Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.