Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,122 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing (26217 Views)

Crowd Awaits APC's North West Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Pictures) / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by abc115: 12:26am On Jun 05, 2022
APC South West Presidential aspirants Meeting currently ongoing

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by abc115: 12:26am On Jun 05, 2022
See the incoming President in the middle

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by derecho(m): 12:31am On Jun 05, 2022
One thing I like about Osinbajo is that he keeps his emotions in check and speaks less.

198 Likes 23 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Donshegxy10(m): 12:34am On Jun 05, 2022
Congratulations to ASIWAJU, the man for the job

196 Likes 24 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by adioolayi(m): 12:35am On Jun 05, 2022
Awon omoluabis...

Anyone the cap fits...we support!

Some people don skim themselves out of the equation again by the type of politics they play....or how can you explain a sitting Governor from their region submitting form for a Northern candidate, when the entire region is clamouring for that position to be ceded to them

cheesy cheesy cheesy

142 Likes 17 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by haffaze777(m): 12:40am On Jun 05, 2022
God bless all these omoluabis

196 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by derecho(m): 12:42am On Jun 05, 2022
Instead of trying to derail this thread with bigotry,
If you're referring to Dave Umahi,there's a thread on the FP that says he didn't stepdown.

That said,
just appreciate the camaraderie between the SW aspirants-though I don't see any bigdeal with shaking hands.
Osinbajo is the one showing maturity by ignoring Tinubu's attacks.Let's commend Osinbajo

adioolayi:
Awon omoluabis...

Anyone the cap fits...we support!

Some people don skim themselves out of the equation again by the type of politics they play....or how can you explain a sitting Governor from their region submitting form for a Northern candidate, when the entire region is clamouring for that position to be ceded to them

cheesy cheesy cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Eastlink(m): 12:44am On Jun 05, 2022
The Last Supper

Lord protect your son Osinbajo from the evil that lay in the dark. grin

Spare his life from The Ides of March where the political Brutus might want him off the scene with poisonous substances.

The scene is a replica of the thread below where a nairalander likened the outing of the South West leaders to the Last Supper. Photos and link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7114808/south-west-leaders-last-supper

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Newton2024: 12:44am On Jun 05, 2022
derecho:
If you're referring to Dave Umahi,there's a thread on the FP that says he didn't stepdown.

That said,
just appreciate the camaraderie between the SW aspirants-though I don't see any bigdeal with shaking hands.
Osinbajo is the one showing maturity by ignoring Tinubu's attacks.Let's commend Osinbajo

No anointing for coward and unserious aspirants. I don't like Tinubu but I like his seriousness. Igbo polithiefcians are cowards and unserious.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by adioolayi(m): 12:45am On Jun 05, 2022
derecho:

That said,

Na David Umahi submitted form for a Northern aspirant

15 Likes

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by derecho(m): 12:45am On Jun 05, 2022
The third picture speaks volumes for the discerning
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by hajimosho(m): 12:46am On Jun 05, 2022
grin
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Throwback: 12:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Good!

Let the man who has prepared himself for the task lead the party to victory at the polls.

That man has over many years built men and partnerships that would help deliver the election and deliver progressive change.

That man is the city boy.

196 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by derecho(m): 12:47am On Jun 05, 2022
And what's the link between yeebos and SW aspirants? Can't you for once leave yeebos and celebrate omoluabis?

Newton2024:

No anointing for coward and unserious aspirants. I don't like Tinubu but I like his seriousness. Igbo polithiefcians are cowards and unserious.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Yankee101: 12:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Osinbajo no drink anything there oh!

Folks are tooo desperate!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Yankee101: 12:49am On Jun 05, 2022
You cross your legs when you’re more relaxed and feel in charge

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Throwback: 12:50am On Jun 05, 2022
derecho:
The third picture speaks volumes for the discerning

Exactly!

Straight fight between Tinubu seated alone on the left, and Osinbajo seated alone on the right of the convening elders.

174 Likes

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by abc115: 12:52am On Jun 05, 2022
Yankee101:
Osinbajo no drink anything there oh!

Folks are tooo desperate!!!
Osinbajo is already out of the race...he was looking forward for Anointing Oil, but Buhari was smarter

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 05, 2022
You guys should receive sense and stand behind the person that has the most chances. South west must get this ticket, it's not about anybody's personal ambition again but the interest of the region. Akeredolu is the only one who understands this concept.

Osibanjo=Tinubu

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by blancsn1: 12:59am On Jun 05, 2022
And you think that is for dead brain Igbos like you to decide. A man gave you his VP slot because he is not a Christian, 8 years after you can't reach out to the same man that you never pleaded before he gave you his slot to plead with him explaining why n how you will take care of all his desire if he give you is blessing like he did 8 years ago.

See I dislike Tinubu cos I believe they can perform beta as gov but so long Osinbajo can not appeal to him whether he will drag Adeboye or pray to God for Tinubu to withdraw n support. Tinubu must have the Tinubu, I have dealt with ingrate in life too many times n if I did you a favour to be VP n you think you do not owe me the favour to support my presidency after my 8 years support to you then thunder must strike you dead.

derecho:

That said,

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by popesco123: 12:59am On Jun 05, 2022
They are politically irrelevant as real self made industrious rich business minded people unlike some hungry talkertives buffoons from Southwest who desperately see politics as the air they breathe for life. I guess you concurred this in your daft brain. Olodo!

quote author=sogodihno post=113481945]

Sincerely, I tire for them o,they are not called 5% for northing, they are really irrelevant[/quote]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by blancsn1: 12:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Igbos supporting Osinbajo made me understand the game is over

Eastlink:
The Last Supper

Spare his life from The Ides of March where the political Brutus might want him off the scene with poisonous substances.

The scene is a replica of the thread below where a nairalander likened the outing of the South West leaders to the Last Supper. Photos and link below.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Bonessaw(m): 1:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Eastlink:
The Last Supper

Funny grin
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by derecho(m): 1:03am On Jun 05, 2022
blancsn1:

-------------------

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by modskiller(m): 1:11am On Jun 05, 2022
Lol

Cold handshake and extreme body gestures...
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:32am On Jun 05, 2022
derecho:

That said,

Tinubu attacked osinbajo? really?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:32am On Jun 05, 2022
The North laughing hard seeing they've knocked out heads together. Give them what they want but not what we've planned. Brains in the mud. We should wake up and unite all dis Igbo and skull mining shit won't change jack shit grin

3 Likes

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Looks like SW can indeed play the game. Thumbs up.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Padipadi(m): 1:35am On Jun 05, 2022
It's coming to the west.
For the 1st time, north acted maturely under APC unlike under PDP. Also all this drama ll v ended since last week if not that Buhari opposed Tinubu and wanted Osinbajo. I nor trust Buhari at all. Now they are stucked to either Tinubu or Osinbajo.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Seems a Yoruba man will get APC ticket.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by jaxxy(m): 1:38am On Jun 05, 2022
vindictive south west cacus. They will still disagree or work against themselves.

If they don't pick osibanjo it will end in failure. It is a guarantee.

truthfinder319:
Leave them. They are better coordinated so far. The region leads in diplomacy and development. The next president will come from this meeting and they will reconcile afterwards. That's politics..

if it is not a young and vibrant osibanjo then it will end in tears.

I am telling u this for a Fact.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.