Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me (18632 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by mcdokwe(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Kingpele:
See this looter with zero credibility..this governor and his counterpart in Enugu ,I don't know who useless pass ..I don't know if PDP do our region juju..we keep promoting that useless party that will never find any igbo man worthy to be president through their useless platform..if only all the southerners will reject PDP and APC and queue behind Peter obi to deliver this country from the grip of this rogues that parade themselves as leaders..no matter what this two big thieves one in pdp whose name begins with A and APC whose name begins with T should not be allowed to be president of this Country if
we don't want to suffer more for another 8years

Please please and please, ehen measuring incompetence, don't compare my darling governor Ikpeazu (the last man) with anyone else. Na him get am make we still no struggle with that one.
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by stacyadams: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Umueme:
Orji Uzor and T.A Orji both used not less than 2 deputies each during there tenure. OUK had almost 4 deputies before his tenure ended. He (Ikpeazu) has tried in that aspect. Ude Okochukwu did not do well though. He went on consultation before informing Ikpeazu like they were having issues.

You don't know the Abia State you went to. Stop echoing what others say on internet without being sure. Have you been to Umuahia before? Is Umuahia not okay? Have you been to Aba since 2017?? You guys should stop saying what you don't know............. just like the picture of the man sharing kerosene is depicted as Ikpeazu. That person is not Ikpeazu.

I am not saying he is a saint neither am i saying he looted or not, but what i am saying is for you guys to stop the stereotyping of Aba and Abia State in general.

#my_opinion

Continue ur propaganda..abi no be de same aba I Leave for march...the only new tin after ur governor malnourished fly over is the only one traffic lights he installed in brass junction...maruwa people no understand d traffic light, the people controlling traffic don't understand d functions.. grin

That non living place called umuahia is okay for u D maybe cos they built shoprit in umuahia..na y u think umuahia is fine..
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by alade83: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2022
We have heard you sir. Go ahead sir as long as the evil party does not win.We have heard you sir. Go ahead sir as long as the evil party does not win....
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by stacyadams: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2022
ibechris:

As I speak to u now,I am just about to leave Abia state...but I pity the state and the people. The state capital now has terrible touts hovering around looking for vehicles to seize for money. No markings on the side of the roads and as a new visitor,they will just loose your plate number and warn u to go and pay #31,000 without any justifiable reasons.

Well,the state is dead no doubt but deadly having this nuisance called Governor. This man represents the his name. That in everything,he is just at the back.

Terrible!
...your very current and correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by teadrake(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
In a sane country, Tinubu would not be allowed to contest for any political office. Man is a notorious thug And a complete criminal.

If not for greed, Tinubu ought to have retired from politics and have his grand children playing around with him in his house.
Tinubu again? Nah wah for una oooo
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by NaijaCars4sale: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by nazicartel(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Umueme:
Orji Uzor and T.A Orji both used not less than 2 deputies each during there tenure. OUK had almost 4 deputies before his tenure ended. He (Ikpeazu) has tried in that aspect. Ude Okochukwu did not do well though. He went on consultation before informing Ikpeazu like they were having issues.

You don't know the Abia State you went to. Stop echoing what others say on internet without being sure. Have you been to Umuahia before? Is Umuahia not okay? Have you been to Aba since 2017?? You guys should stop saying what you don't know............. just like the picture of the man sharing kerosene is depicted as Ikpeazu. That person is not Ikpeazu.

I am not saying he is a saint neither am i saying he looted or not, but what i am saying is for you guys to stop the stereotyping of Aba and Abia State in general.

#my_opinion
See foolish Ngwa talk... Ikonne should come and win nah... That's how you guys litter anywhere you guys are given to serve with your kinsmen...
Make una come rule again nah... Umuahia that's almost like Odukpani in CrossRivers. Ikot Ekpene or even Eket is better than your umuahia.
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Use.less governor. I pity Abians. I can't believe my eyes when I visited the state. The people are really suffering and smiling. All the past three governor s were installed wonder why the state is so backwards in infrastructure and development.

Shut up Onye Nzuzu..
Which Abia is Backwards??
Pity your old poor mother and the unfortunate poor people in your local Govt..
Coyote..
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Umueme:

#my_opinion

No mind that useless idiot wey dey talk nonsense about Abia State..
He can insult our useless Governor,but not lying about the state..
Help me tell that idiot make thunder fire em MODA smelly ToTo..

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by PeterObi4LP: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Shut up Onye Nzuzu..
Which Abia is Backwards??
Pity your old poor mother and the unfortunate poor people in your local Govt..
Coyote..

You are one of the use.less people there I presume. Umuahia can not be compare to Awka, Enugu or Abakiliki. Believe it or not Abia is backwards and undeveloped.

Where in Umuahia is develop? Is it BCA road, Azikiwe road, fimbers, World bank estate, Agbama estate, bender road, ehimiri estate, Ibeku, Old Umuahia, aba, ogbohill, force road, immaculate, just mention one place. I mentioned all this place to tell you I know Umuahia very well
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You are one of the use.less people there I presume. Umuahia can not be compare to Awka, Enugu or Abakiliki. Believe it or not Abia is backwards and undeveloped.

Where in Umuahia is develop? Is it BCA road, Azikiwe road, fimbers, World bank estate, Agbama estate, bender road, ehimiri estate, Ibeku, Old Umuahia, aba, ogbohill, force road, immaculate, just mention one place. I mentioned all this place to tell you I know Umuahia very well

I.mbecile.. tell me what Awka,Enugu and Abakiliki have that Umuahia or An doesn't have.
Udele..
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ibinaboonline: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hmm. How is your deputy being recalcitrant by seeking to take over from you? You are not being an angel by not firing a man who never sought to depose you but wishes to take your place after you’re done. What’s wrong with that? Is th Vice President not seeking to replace the president? What’s wrong with that? Perhaps he didn’t consult you because he knew your heart is set somewhere else.
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by PeterObi4LP: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

I.mbecile.. tell me what Awka,Enugu and Abakiliki have that Umuahia or An doesn't have.
Udele..

Awka, Enugu, Abakiliki have airport (Abakiliki in progress). Oya tell me which one did Use.less Abia have? You are still in that small primitive state that's why because you haven't travel wide to see things yourself. I no blame you.
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Awka, Enugu, Abakiliki have airport (Abakiliki in progress). Oya tell me which one did Use.less Abia have? You are still in that small primitive state that's why because you haven't travel wide to see things yourself. I no blame you.

Is Airport the standard to measure development and infrastructure??

Ewu..
You have no travelled a quarter of states and countries I have travelled...
And at the moment,I am out of the country..
The joke is on your old poor mother.
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Umueme: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
nazicartel:
See foolish Ngwa talk... Ikonne should come and win nah... That's how you guys litter anywhere you guys are given to serve with your kinsmen...
Make una come rule again nah... Umuahia that's almost like Odukpani in CrossRivers. Ikot Ekpene or even Eket is better than your umuahia.

Abia North will NOT smell that house. Bia chia ka anyi hu. The neglect Aba faced under the Orjis was overlooked, but Umuahia that has no bad roads is now 'odukpani' bah? Ngwa governorship till 2031. We are not the biggest tribe in Ala Igbo for nothing
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Umueme: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Is Airport the standard to measure development and infrastructure??

Leave the fool. If Airport was constructed now, and we said Abia State is developed he will be the first to say it doesn't measure............hypocrites
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Umueme:

Leave the fool. If Airport was constructed now, and we said Abia State is developed he will be the first to say it doesn't measure............hypocrites

No mind the Baztard. .
I have been to Borno, Bauchi and so many states that has airport that can't measure up with Abia state either in human or capital development..
Yet that son of a thousand fathers is foaming about airports..
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Umueme:

Abia North will NOT smell that house. Bia chia ka anyi hu. The neglect Aba faced under the Orjis was overlooked, but Umuahia that has no bad roads is now 'odukpani' bah? Ngwa governorship till 2031. We are not the biggest tribe in Ala Igbo for nothing

Nwanne hafu umu ohuhu iberibe nwuruanwu la obi ufu..
Wee bia Chia ta anyi nhu..

Anyi ngi ichi wee dukwa 2031..
Ala Ngwa mbu ala papa..
Ara chagbuo kwa umu ohuu iberibe a wee
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Umueme: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Where in Umuahia is develop? Is it BCA road, Azikiwe road, fimbers, World bank estate, Agbama estate, bender road, ehimiri estate, Ibeku, Old Umuahia, aba, ogbohill, force road , immaculate, just mention one place. I mentioned all this place to tell you I know Umuahia very well

hypocrisy......you are in Aba, but you pronounce it as 'force' road ? Don't say you dont know the spelling, cos all Aba residents know it is not that you spelt up there. Immaculate you are referring to is it the one off Aba-owerri Rd. that ikpeazu constructed abi na another one??
I am happy you 'forgot' to mention PH road, Omuma and Ngwa roads..........forgotten them since they were constructed?? Osusu and Azikiwe road nko??

Aba road Umuahia kwanu?? For Ubakala to Ishigate Umuahia (which encompasses almost the entire major roads in Umuahia except Bende and the other road that leads to Abia tower which are all also in good and motorable condition) which bad roads are you mentioning in Umuahia? BCA road omaghi nma? onye ashi iberibe. Continue deceiving the light brained and gullible ones here on Nairaland. Efulefu
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
nazicartel:

Onye A.ra..
Judging by your comments you are not from Abia entirely cos you insulted your poor mother thinking you insulted Aba and Umuahia as a place..
You are definitely a non Abian doing business in Abia.. probably from imo or Anambra.. Ogun Kee your MODA.. you better go back to your useless state so that una UGM can kee you there..

E.wu.. Ngwa people would rule till 2031 and you can only Wail..

Udele..

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Umueme: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Nwanne hafu umu ohuhu iberibe nwuruanwu la obi ufu..
Wee bia Chia ta anyi nhu..

Anyi ngi ichi wee dukwa 2031..
Ala Ngwa mbu ala papa..
Ara chagbuo kwa umu ohuu iberibe a wee

grin

Onye omere amarala

Kemgbe wee ndi ichi anyi, obi ndi ito wee uto

mana orugo anyi aka gbo, anya ndi igbari wee na ishi ka nkita rara shii.

Ngwa till 2031

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Umueme:

hypocrisy......you are in Aba, but you pronounce it as 'force' road ? Don't say you dont know the spelling, cos all Aba residents know it is not that you spelt up there. Immaculate you are referring to is it the one off Aba-owerri Rd. that ikpeazu constructed abi na another one??
I am happy you 'forgot' to mention PH road, Omuma and Ngwa roads..........forgotten them since they were constructed?? Osusu and Azikiwe road nko??

Aba road Umuahia kwanu?? For Ubakala to Ishigate Umuahia (which encompasses almost the entire major roads in Umuahia except Bende and the other road that leads to Abia tower which are all also in good and motorable condition) which bad roads are you mentioning in Umuahia? BCA road omaghi nma? onye ashi iberibe. Continue deceiving the light brained and gullible ones here on Nairaland. Efulefu

Nwanne hafu anu mpama a...

Peterobi4LP mbu Anumanu..
Ewu a, bi la Aba na azu Ahia Mana diri ungrateful..
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Umueme: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
stacyadams:

Continue ur propaganda..abi no be de same aba I Leave for march...the only new tin after ur governor malnourished fly over is the only one traffic lights he installed in brass junction...maruwa people no understand d traffic light, the people controlling traffic don't understand d functions.. grin

That non living place called umuahia is okay for u D maybe cos they built shoprit in umuahia..na y u think umuahia is fine..

I am not gonna drag with you sha........since you saw traffic lights, i dont think i have seen traffic lights in any unmotorable road before....have you?....maybe in your skull mining region, it is common...... Traffic light dey for wey road dey good. Thank God you forgot to spicy up your lie by saying at the bolded. Which means the roads are good and motorable
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Umueme: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Nwanne hafu anu mpama a...

Peterobi4LP mbu Anumanu..
Ewu a, bi la Aba na azu Ahia Mana diri ungrateful..

Obu otu agwa umu ohuhu nji anu.
uzo di nma odi njoo ha togboro na Aba na azu ahia

Emetu mpekele mgbe a fiiiiiam, ha asi na aburu Abia State onu. Ndi ara
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Umueme:

Obu otu agwa umu ohuhu nji anu.
uzo di nma odi njoo ha togboro na Aba na azu ahia

Emetu mpekele mgbe a fiiiiiam, ha asi na aburu Abia State onu. Ndi ara

Anyi nsi wee laa ..
Wee ebewa.. aga wee ikwe ila..
Anyi nga iji igbe Ozu chuo wee oso odo..
Mgbe oga isu..

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by nazicartel(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Umueme:

How's ABA now Okezuo is ruling ?... Una no get shame
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by nazicartel(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Onye A.ra..
Judging by your comments you are not from Abia entirely cos you insulted your poor mother thinking you insulted Aba and Umuahia as a place..
You are definitely a non Abian doing business in Abia.. probably from imo or Anambra.. Ogun Kee your MODA.. you better go back to your useless state so that una UGM can kee you there..

E.wu.. Ngwa people would rule till 2031 and you can only Wail..

Udele..
You're very foolish and stupid. So if I talk about how your stupid brother has ruled Abia. That means I'm not from Abia State . Mpama. Even if Ikonne wins. I'm also close to Ikonne and I will gain from it. But what I'm saying is that your brother is a disappointment. Your joy is that you want Ikonne to liter Govt house with your brothers same as you guys always do. Tomorrow unu ga asi na ndi Fulani juru na govt house abj
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
nazicartel:
You're very foolish and stupid. So if I talk about how your stupid brother has ruled Abia. That means I'm not from Abia State . Mpama. Even if Ikonne wins. I'm also close to Ikonne and I will gain from it. But what I'm saying is that your brother is a disappointment. Your joy is that you want Ikonne to liter Govt house with your brothers same as you guys always do. Tomorrow unu ga asi na ndi Fulani juru na govt house abj

You talk about how stupid your mother is, then it makes me question your sanity..
E.wu you are not from Abia..
Cos in Abia is either your loyalty lies with the Aba (Ngwa) Block or the umuahia Block.. you insulting your poor old mother thinking you insulted both blocks shows you are a non Abian..

I don't give a Fvck about ikonne or whomever that rules Abia.. as for you.. even your poor Mother is not close to an ordinary councilor talk more of a Governor in waiting..
Udele.. you can only benefit kerosene that would be shared to your mother and you..
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by nazicartel(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

You talk about how stupid your mother is, then it makes me question your sanity..
E.wu you are not from Abia..
Cos in Abia is either your loyalty lies with the Aba (Ngwa) Block or the umuahia Block.. you insulting your poor old mother thinking you insulted both blocks shows you are a non Abian..

I don't give a Fvck about ikonne or whomever that rules Abia.. as for you.. even your poor Mother is not close to an ordinary councilor talk more of a Governor in waiting..
Udele.. you can only benefit kerosene that would be shared to your mother and you..
normal thrash from you guys. If you like continue supporting people that won't develop Abia state. If Ikonne sees this post. Definitely he will know who's typing. We ain't here to make noise but I believe you're too poor to think properly.
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
nazicartel:
normal thrash from you guys. If you like continue supporting people that won't develop Abia state. If Ikonne sees this post. Definitely he will know who's typing. We ain't here to make noise but I believe you're too poor to think properly.

You are rich yet you can't take your mother off the streets..
Window/Audio Rich boy that his mom is still a S.Lut..
Ikonne knows you..You would benefit when he wins.. if ikonne sees your post he would know who is typing.. and you went ahead of insult him and people from his ethnic extraction.. let me assume you know him,and you feel he would take you serious and regard you after your foul words?? You think everyone is daft and a kunu drinker like your parents??
Agbaya..

Will you get out.. E.wu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Sacked 10,000 Workers As Lagos Governor - Socialist Labour / Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries / House Minority Leadership: PDP Summons Elumelu, Oke, Ikpeazu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.