Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,523 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me (18628 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by PeterObi4LP: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Umueme:

hypocrisy......you are in Aba, but you pronounce it as 'force' road ? Don't say you dont know the spelling, cos all Aba residents know it is not that you spelt up there. Immaculate you are referring to is it the one off Aba-owerri Rd. that ikpeazu constructed abi na another one??
I am happy you 'forgot' to mention PH road, Omuma and Ngwa roads..........forgotten them since they were constructed?? Osusu and Azikiwe road nko??

Aba road Umuahia kwanu?? For Ubakala to Ishigate Umuahia (which encompasses almost the entire major roads in Umuahia except Bende and the other road that leads to Abia tower which are all also in good and motorable condition) which bad roads are you mentioning in Umuahia? BCA road omaghi nma? onye ashi iberibe. Continue deceiving the light brained and gullible ones here on Nairaland. Efulefu

E pain am. Hahahahaha use.less state take it or leave it
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by PeterObi4LP: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Is Airport the standard to measure development and infrastructure??

Ewu..
You have no travelled a quarter of states and countries I have travelled...
And at the moment,I am out of the country..
The joke is on your old poor mother.

E pain u abi!
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

E pain u abi!

E pain your impoverished mother..
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by stacyadams: 12:48am On Jun 06, 2022
Umueme:

I am not gonna drag with you sha........since you saw traffic lights, i dont think i have seen traffic lights in any unmotorable road before....have you?....maybe in your skull mining region, it is common...... Traffic light dey for wey road dey good. Thank God you forgot to spicy up your lie by saying at the bolded. Which means the roads are good and motorable

Anumanu....that money them pay u to support ur clown go finish soon...continue coming on line wit ur lies..onye nzuzu....
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by stacyadams: 12:53am On Jun 06, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You are one of the use.less people there I presume. Umuahia can not be compare to Awka, Enugu or Abakiliki. Believe it or not Abia is backwards and undeveloped.

Where in Umuahia is develop? Is it BCA road, Azikiwe road, fimbers, World bank estate, Agbama estate, bender road, ehimiri estate, Ibeku, Old Umuahia, aba, ogbohill, force road, immaculate, just mention one place. I mentioned all this place to tell you I know Umuahia very well

Don't mind those useless idiots wey d happy say them construct wooden table as flyover giv them for osisioma..them never pass ubakala junction go c as other state capitals be..very backward clowns..they can continue lying to themselves
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Umueme: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2022
stacyadams:

Anumanu....that money them pay u to support ur clown go finish soon...continue coming on line wit ur lies..onye nzuzu....

You're far dumber than i thought. So i am paid for saying the truth about my State? Idi ezigbo iberibe o. Which means Tinubu or Peter Obi or any politician you support paid you abi? Anu ulo

Mind you, you brainless dodo i am not pro Ikpeazu. I say the truth about my State. I do not sing praises for any of them for they are all the same. But coming here spewing trash about my state won't go down well with me. Counter my comments with facts not insults. I won't go down this lane with you again dummy. Go find your fellow kids to play with....... Onye iberibe
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Umueme: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

E pain am. Hahahahaha use.less state take it or leave it

Till you counter my comments with facts, na when e go pain me. Your lack of any meaningful content to counter me proves me right. Stop throwing tantrums like a deranged psychopath and defeat my comment with facts.

Till then, do find yourself a good and functional transformer to hug if you think e pain me cheesy
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by stacyadams: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Umueme:

You're far dumber than i thought. So i am paid for saying the truth about my State? Idi ezigbo iberibe o. Which means Tinubu or Peter Obi or any politician you support paid you abi? Anu ulo

Mind you, you brainless dodo i am not pro Ikpeazu. I say the truth about my State. I do not sing praises for any of them for they are all the same. But coming here spewing trash about my state won't go down well with me. Counter my comments with facts not insults. I won't go down this lane with you again dummy. Go find your fellow kids to play with....... Onye iberibe

Arochukwu goat, , ,your useless backward state...I'm sure your still been fed....no be this ur useless state pensioners are been owed till they die while still begging your governor to pay, abi abia teaching hospital staff been owed over the years have been paid...iwu akpa amu.....you are not pro back wards kill u there
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by PeterObi4LP: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

E pain your impoverished mother..

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Can you do me a favour to hug any nearest trans4mer I won check something. Believe it or not, Abia state is use.less and undeveloped
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by PeterObi4LP: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
stacyadams:

Arochukwu goat, , ,your useless backward state...I'm sure your still been fed....no be this ur useless state pensioners are been owed till they die while still begging your governor to pay, abi abia teaching hospital staff been owed over the years have been paid...iwu akpa amu.....you are not pro back wards kill u there

Why are you wasting energy you would have use to do something else to answer him? They know the truth and keep hiding from it. Until the youth in that use.less and backward state arise and say enough is enough, the state will remain like that in another 45yrs.

How can a whole state be so impoverished, undevelop, backward and hardship cover the city.
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Can you do me a favour to hug any nearest trans4mer I won check something. Believe it or not, Abia state is use.less and undeveloped

But not as useless and impoverished like your M O D A.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forget The Noise By APC, PDP – Agbakoba / My Encounter With Niger-Delta Avengers- Solomon Dalung / Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.