Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me (18610 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Houseofglam7(f): 8:32am On Jun 04, 2022
Should he have?
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by donbenie(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Emmanuel909090: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Ikpeazu, shut up a bit
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
In a sane country, Tinubu would not be allowed to contest for any political office. Man is a notorious thug And a complete criminal.

If not for greed, Tinubu ought to have retired from politics and have his grand children playing around with him in his house.

This is Ikpeazu talking not Tinubu oooo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by donbenie(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ibechris(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2022
As if he is the one in charge...a state that has everything but lacks men of wit and knowledge to drive it.

As it is we all know that,even the governor in Abia state has no power to do anything without the son of Ochendu (the former governor).

He is the new God Father in town.

It is absolutely a shame to see how this state has deteriorated and no reasonable infrastructures on ground...

Wasted 8years on nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by jaxxy(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Success900:
grin

Thank God osibanjo informed buhari he wants to take his job.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by des4ella(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
In a sane country, Tinubu would not be allowed to contest for any political office. Man is a notorious thug And a complete criminal.

If not for greed, Tinubu ought to have retired from politics and have his grand children playing around with him in his house.
Wetin concern Tinubu for Abia state Government matter. Am not a fan of any politician in naija cos 99.9% are the same. Support whoever you want to support and leave others to support their candidate in peace. You folks should stop all this Tinubu, ipigs and obi Pandora stuff; it's becoming too childish and stale. You are inconsequential to the politicians, know this and hold your peace
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by M1Garand(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

But Atiku can contest abi?
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by kingsobasi(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Lies from the pit of h*ll
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by LordEclipse: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/deputy-never-informed-intention-succeed-ikpeazu/
Imagine this champagne drinking and club slipping governor of mine..as if the governorship seat of Abia is your Father's personal property
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by obyrich(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Walahi, if they deny Tinubu that ticket, Nigerians will get to know if truly there’s a Jubril in Asorock grin
Nobody will believe him anymore.
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Gbagura: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You have bipolar disorder. Is the subject matter about tinubu? Are you people cursed?
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by highness25(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Walahi, if they deny Tinubu that ticket, Nigerians will get to know if truly there’s a Jubril in Asorock grin
So if they deny others, Nigerians won't know? Abi to become president no de hungry those people? Think before you talk
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by ibechris(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Use.less governor. I pity Abians. I can't believe my eyes when I visited the state. The people are really suffering and smiling. All the past three governor s were installed wonder why the state is so backwards in infrastructure and development.

As I speak to u now,I am just about to leave Abia state...but I pity the state and the people. The state capital now has terrible touts hovering around looking for vehicles to seize for money. No markings on the side of the roads and as a new visitor,they will just loose your plate number and warn u to go and pay #31,000 without any justifiable reasons.

Well,the state is dead no doubt but deadly having this nuisance called Governor. This man represents the his name. That in everything,he is just at the back.

Terrible!
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by MansoryMX(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2022
Felabrity:
Because you don't deserve

The only thing you did in your tenure is share kerosene

Lmfao hahahahaha

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Bishop7170: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Please and please this forced marriage is not helping us at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by stan83: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2022
[quote authorThe most useless governor from south east Metrix147 post=113455826]
Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/deputy-never-informed-intention-succeed-ikpeazu/[/quote]
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Marvins009: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

And Atiku obi even orji kalu that just came from prison was giving a chance na hypocrites will kill you

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2022
left for me there should be nothing like Deputy governor, we should have only governor and secretary of state, that offic of Deputy governor or vice president should be abolished in the Presidency, we should only have president and Chief staff or Special advisory to the president, Lets cut down the cost of governance, if I was Ikpeazu I would be masterminded the removal of that Deputy idiot that's a traitior and backstabber, the Deputy is somewhat like lucifer dat wanted to dethrone God, Left for me, That Deputy governor would no longer be any where near.my government house and I will av all his duties moved to the chief of staff office, he must go o! I can't have enemies at my backyard

I can never work with people that are not directly related to me with open mind,

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by KillerCrocodile: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2022
A Recalcitrant Deputy.....

That is Loud ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by LIGHTROOM: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Hmm

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Stanbaba30: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Ikepeazu should be fast in exiting the administration of Abia State. He’s worse off than his predecessors. Abia has always had very bad leadership this far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by Johnn44: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2022
Ogamysamo:
how we won take no say you no no say anybody wey don be vice they always won take over?

see atiku,
see osinbanjo!

he no need tell you cos he no say you suppose no as politicians selfish for nigerian politics since you are one of them
wink You forgot to add Yar'Adua's vice. The vice with very Goodluck
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by sirjoe1124(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Umueme:
Orji Uzor and T.A Orji both used not less than 2 deputies each during there tenure. OUK had almost 4 deputies before his tenure ended. He (Ikpeazu) has tried in that aspect. Ude Okochukwu did not do well though. He went on consultation before informing Ikpeazu like they were having issues.

You don't know the Abia State you went to. Stop echoing what others say on internet without being sure. Have you been to Umuahia before? Is Umuahia not okay? Have you been to Aba since 2017?? You guys should stop saying what you don't know............. just like the picture of the man sharing kerosene is depicted as Ikpeazu. That person is not Ikpeazu.

I am not saying he is a saint neither am i saying he looted or not, but what i am saying is for you guys to stop the stereotyping of Aba and Abia State in general.

#my_opinion
You're very stupid. Umuahia has been dead since the idiot became the governor. Umuahia that was remarked as one of the cleanest cities in Nigeria is now so dirty that you see heaps of gabbage at every pole.
In Umuahia before the reign of the idiot, you'd hardly see any porthole, now we don't even have any motorable roads. The only thing he introduced was uniformed agberos.
Re: Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me by chiboycue: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2022
One trend I have noticed about most Nigerian Governors is that they hardly want their deputies to succeed them as Governors. They prefer their "anointed ones" to succeed them in place of their deputies and this tend to create enimity between them and their deputies upon the expiration of their tenures in office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law / Dele Momodu: A Special Evening With Osinbajo, The Acting President / South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.