Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual (57076 Views)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by SIMONEKPA7: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Try this with afonja native doctor then she is gone

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by SomethingHooge: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na lie. Him friend don expose am say nah fake herbalist wey don collect the man money chop finish, come use police arrest am, and he be like say nah planned work with him and the policeman wey arrest the guy sef.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
DKM123:
This poor child will be so traumatized and probably never trust anyone in her life again. From the video, the father actually went to pick her up from school, told her he was going to get her a new dress and she must have been so excited not knowing that her own father planned to have her murdered for money.

Fear MEN!!!

This gender that is always crying that women are greedy and love money yet 90percent of the most heartless, despicable and evil wickedness in the world are mostly committed by men cos of their greed for MONEY.

Don't let your frustration over men kill u. Who called the police for the man? Was it a woman? Meanwhile, use this story cool your temper:

https://www.nairaland.com/7160008/mother-abandons-newborn-baby-placenta

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by petermichaels(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
THE MAN IS STEW-PIG! HERE IS A GOOD HERBALIST
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nawa o, if na so him papa use am e for still dey alive?
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Emdebby2: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Thank God for sparing her life. In the next 3 Sundays, the man will expect his children and other family members to wish him happy father's day.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by St0rm(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
dynicks:
How the man lifted and brought the daughter of the native doctor to him for rituals...!!....

Man be like....baba!! Baba!! Na the package be this...!! Abeg do'am sharp sharp!!.......Blood dey hot!!.....Man gats begin swim in money!!

Being able to read is one thing, understanding is another�
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
NOW I KNOW THAT MONEY RITUAL IS REAL cry
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Mummiesboy: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu is broke for the now, APC primaries is fast approaching he need some of his miscreants here on naira land for money retuals.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
DKM123:
This poor child will be so traumatized and probably never trust anyone in her life again. From the video, the father actually went to pick her up from school, told her he was going to get her a new dress and she must have been so excited not knowing that her own father planned to have her murdered for money.

Fear MEN!!!

This gender that is always crying that women are greedy and love money yet 90percent of the most heartless, despicable and evil wickedness in the world are mostly committed by men cos of their greed for MONEY.

Don't let me say "Thun der fa-ya you dia o"

The person that reported and call the police, is he not a man?
The police people that arrested him are they not men?

You no just get sen se, every man is not the man that caused your frus tration please!
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by DKM123: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
lexy2014:

Don't let your frustration over men kill u. Who called the police for the man? Was it a woman? Meanwhile, use this story cool your temper:

https://www.nairaland.com/7160008/mother-abandons-newborn-baby-placenta

So long as the meanness and bile thrown at our women by useless and wicked Nairalanders like YOU on a daily basis has not killed you, then I dey kampe. cheesy grin cheesy

It's clear that you are a poster child for hypocrisy. You most certainly have never mentioned any of the thousands of Monkers when they cry about "women this and women that" but this one dey pain you. Yeye fowl!
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by just2endowed: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
reyscrub:
Good.

If na Nigeria native doctor now, the girl for don move far in death journey. Sane society will still show element of love no matter the level of insanity. Majority of Nigerian are devil incarnate in thinking and rasp behavior. Only God can deliver us

But who commanded the man to bring someone for ritual? Did the traditionalost tell to bring a goat or chicken?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dont trust any gender even me
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by DKM123: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

Don't let me say "Thun der fa-ya you dia o"

The person that reported and call the police, is he not a man?
The police people that arrested him are they not men?

You no just get sen se, every man is not the man that caused your frus tration please!

Hahahaha! Finally, you evil t*wats are crying hot tears. The same thunder wey dey fire you for each time wey ba#sta*rds like you dey bully our women with una meanness and wickedness EVERYDAY for this forum, abi?!
Ogun combined with hypocrisy naim go kee you. Ewu Gambia!
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Bigsteveg(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
dynicks:
How the man lifted and brought the daughter of the native doctor to him for rituals...!!....

Man be like....baba!! Baba!! Na the package be this...!! Abeg do'am sharp sharp!!.......Blood dey hot!!.....Man gats begin swim in money!!
Read it well to understand
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Confirm4real(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
At first what did you tell him to bring for the ritual purposes...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by BlackFlamefromP: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interesting. So it's not even the native doctor that advised him to bring his daughter. The idiot just woke up and decide that in order to have money, he must use his daughter for money ritual! Just like that. Wow!
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Hespee93: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
If all traditional religion people can be like this then we will have one less crime type to worry about.

No only traditionalist, both the two religious leader are also involve.

Even na dem do am pass.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by musicwriter(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is how change comes.
No real native doctor would ask you for a human head. Let's trash this whole thing and meet up to speed with the rest of the world.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by nwekeugochukwu: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by wambosamuel1980: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Is Ghanian police now wearing the Nigerian Police uniform?
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Igbofam2: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Samuelexcel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjBgAeRfXQg

Narrating the incident, the herbalist said: “For the love of money, this man brought his own daughter to me as a traditional herbalist to kill this girl in exchange of money rituals for him.

“I surprised him by inviting the Police for him. Next time, he won’t dare a Traditional Herbalist who is a Military man and a Chief.”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeWUyNQgxwo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Ghana and Juju.

So the police arrested the father of the girl and left the man who boldly declared he is a ritualist and to whom the man brought his daughter to?

What would make the man bring his daughter to the ritualist if the man had not done something like this before which the man got told about?

Why didn't the police also Investigate the ritualist?

Anyway In Ghana it is common knowledge thqt the police are afraid of self aclaimed ritualists and treat them like Presidents
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by czarr(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hahahaha.. grin
Stop feeling bad for being a woman hater.. grin
I don't hate women. Little girl go and play with sand.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Yankiss(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Money ritual is bullsheet, if it worked then we'd simply sacrifice a few lives to pay off our national debt and even take it a step further into becoming the richest country in the world
grin grin grin You are wicked

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
DKM123:

Hahahaha! Finally, you evil t*wats are crying hot tears. The same thunder wey dey fire you for each time wey ba#sta*rds like you dey bully our women with una meanness and wickedness EVERYDAY for this forum, abi?!
Ogun combined with hypocrisy naim go kee you. Ewu Gambia!

Us€-l£ss ho€ low show, I can't remember tackling OR criticizing reasonable women here or anywhere.
I do caution men/boys who generalize when insulting women, so you're pointl£s$ and a big fo ol. You can even check my comments here for an idea on what I am saying.

What you're doing is just a ranting of a pained even-ing magazin€.
I kno¢k anybody that mi$behave irrespective of their gender.
I don't hate women. Everyone can not hat£ others like you hat£ men, stop ranting like a r@bid d0g here.
"By their fruits you shall know them."

I would have understood and overlooked your comment had it been you didn't involve all men by simply using some, many, etc.

I am only being honest with you, everyman is not that man that us#ed you and dumβed you at 38 which made you feel sco-rn€d at 40+, stop transferring aggression to all men.
Direct your frus tration to that man, eful£fu.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Xandelle: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Chai... A man saved the future... From another man who wanted to utilise the future for money. sad
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
czarr:
I don't hate women. Little girl go and play with sand.
Let's play together.. grin cry
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by cescky(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
SEGLIZ:
I thought some of our Nigerians claimed, there is nothing like ritual killings in Ghana!?

Is there anywhere evil doesn't exists?

With this video At least your brains should tell you even the evil practioners of ghana can't come near, the evil practioners of Nigeria... These things happen om a daily in Nigeria.. Its rare in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by mimee9(f): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Thank God it didn't happen in Nigeria,the little girl would have been gone
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by pedel: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
You are a very intelligent man.
I am surprised nobody is asking who told the man to bring a girl in the first place.
What was the prior arrangement between the native doctor and the father.
They are both ritualists and accomplices.

PeriodicTable:
And what if she wasn't his daughter? Will the jazzman have gone ahead or called the police as he did? Anyway, he did right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.