Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual (57073 Views)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Native doctor with a touch of "fear of God "
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by BigYash: 5:14am On Jun 05, 2022
LordEclipse:
That's a god-fearing native doctor, ladies and gentlemen
Which kind God fearing! Was he not the one that asked the desperate fool to bring his daughter? I wonder how that little girl will be feeling, after hearing her own dad wanted to kill her for money.. I pray she gets a good sponsor..
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by SEGLIZ: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2022
cescky:

Is there anywhere evil doesn't exists?

With this video At least your brains should tell you even the evil practioners of ghana can't come near, the evil practioners of Nigeria... These things happen om a daily in Nigeria.. Its rare in Ghana
you would have been reasonable without that insult.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by princewarri1985: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Samuelexcel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjBgAeRfXQg

Narrating the incident, the herbalist said: “For the love of money, this man brought his own daughter to me as a traditional herbalist to kill this girl in exchange of money rituals for him.

“I surprised him by inviting the Police for him. Next time, he won’t dare a Traditional Herbalist who is a Military man and a Chief.”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeWUyNQgxwo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
your own flesh and blood can you imagine? i remember when my daughter was 1 year old, and she fell down from my doormouth because i forgot to lock the protector and she was bleeding from her nose and mouth, am a very hard warri boy but i started crying when i saw her bleeding because it was a serious fall, talkless of taking my lovely daughter to be used for ritual, some people get heart sha i swear.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Small1020: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Power of God not man,It wasn't the girl time to die. The native doctor was used by God. God work in mysterious ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.