Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual (57053 Views)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Ishilove: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
A Ghanaian... Why can't these godforsaken Nigerian native doctors emulate this one??

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

Us€-l£ss ho€ low show, I can't remember tackling OR criticizing reasonable women here or anywhere.
I do caution men/boys who generalize when insulting women, so you're pointl£s$ and a big fo ol. You can even check my comments here for an idea on what I am saying.

What you're doing is just a ranting of a pained even-ing magazin€.
I kno¢k anybody that mi$behave irrespective of their gender.
I don't hate women. Everyone can not hat£ others like you hat£ men, stop ranting like a r@bid d0g here.
"By their fruits you shall know them."

I would have understood and overlooked your comment had it been you didn't involve all men by simply using some, many, etc.

I am only being honest with you, everyman is not that man that us#ed you and dumβed you at 38 which made you feel sco-rn€d at 40+, stop transferring aggression to all men.
Direct your frus tration to that man, eful£fu.
Look at someone who has a mother that still feed his sorry self.. grin grin grin
Nairaland kids trying so hard to be a macho guy online at the same time insulting and dragging their m*m... grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Babalawo wey sabi You deserve a Nobel prize tbh
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by IdeasPro(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Am I missing something? I believe the native doctor would have asked the man to bring somebody for the money ritual if I am not mistaken.

Now, whose child would fit the sacrifice? Someone else's? If the native requested for any human for the money ritual, both should be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look at someone who has a mother that still feed his sorry self.. grin grin grin
Nairaland kids trying so hard to be a macho guy online at the same time insulting and dragging their m*m... grin

Are you normal, can't you see it is a response to a mention?
Be warned, don't involve yourself in a discuss that doesn't in anyway concern you kid.
Except the owner of that moniker I responded to is the same person that runs this account(I think this might be the case).

I'm not your type or playmate, go get something to do girl.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

Are you normal, can't you see it is a response to a mention?
Be warned, don't involve yourself in a discuss that doesn't in anyway concern you kid.
Except the owner of that moniker I responded to is the same person that runs this account(I think this might be the case).

I'm not your type or playmate, go get something to do girl.
Apart from being a kid what else do you do on the forum..you really need to work on yourself..your attitude reeks of immaturity..

Not really your fault tho..you will understand better when you stop feeding from your momma's pot.. undecided kiss
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by October1960: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
So many people murdered for a non existent thing called juju

Money from so called money rituals is selling human organs like kidneys for thousands of dollars to Indians and Arabs who have serious diabetes and kidney failure issues

Typical African to be deceived that juju is real, like Father Christmas or Churches or any religion. Just figment of the imagination
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Pymetrics: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
But people were not asking another correct question which is :
If the man had brought another person's daughter, would the herbalist do the rituals or not?
Has he done ritual for others previously? Or we ask the new client if the herbalist was referred to him based on his expertise in doing money rituals.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by DKM123: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

Us€-l£ss ho€ low show, I can't remember tackling OR criticizing reasonable women here or anywhere.
I do caution men/boys who generalize when insulting women, so you're pointl£s$ and a big fo ol. You can even check my comments here for an idea on what I am saying.

What you're doing is just a ranting of a pained even-ing magazin€.
I kno¢k anybody that mi$behave irrespective of their gender.
I don't hate women. Everyone can not hat£ others like you hat£ men, stop ranting like a r@bid d0g here.
"By their fruits you shall know them."

I would have understood and overlooked your comment had it been you didn't involve all men by simply using some, many, etc.

I am only being honest with you, everyman is not that man that us#ed you and dumβed you at 38 which made you feel sco-rn€d at 40+, stop transferring aggression to all men.
Direct your frus tration to that man, eful£fu.

Kai! What is this one writing? Are you sure you are not me"ntally deranged? All this unreadable headache inducing jargons sounding like a typical illiterate market woman selling crayfish in Ogbologbo market, yet you call yourself a man. I read only the first paragraph and couldn't help but spit.

It is only a FRUSTRATED, JOBLESS POVERTY STRICKEN USELESS SON OF A BEECH like you who obviously has nothing going for him in this life that will rant the kind of horsesheet that you ranted above include calling women olosho. You and your fellow motor park t#outs insults no dey pass "Olosho". This is how you know lowlifeguttermen! The lowest kinda men in the rung of the ladder. I pity the woman in your life. Two of you will surely be trying wrapper and clapping hands on each other's head when you quarrel.

The idiat is even saying I should check his comments. Hahaha! As what?! As who? I should bother myself checking the past comments of a degene*rate lowlife sc#m like you! Tufiakwa! You are a FAKEHYPOCRITE!!!!! Chest it.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Bfly: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is what happens when you meet an educated herbalist.
Not the miscreants we have down here.

Education is the movement from darkness to light.

Proper Education is the beginning of national development.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by czarr(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let's play together.. grin cry
Go and play with your mates.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by hatedisplace: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
My question is, who told the man to bring a human being for the ritual?
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
DKM123:

So long as the meanness and bile thrown at our women by useless and wicked Nairalanders like YOU on a daily basis has not killed you, then I dey kampe. cheesy grin cheesy

It's clear that you are a poster child for hypocrisy. You most certainly have never mentioned any of the thousands of Monkers when they cry about "women this and women that" but this one dey pain you. Yeye fowl!

You really spilling your emotions like a burst crude oil pipeline.

Can u support your claims above with proof? Can u do that?

Meanwhile, who called the police to arrest the man in question?
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Realhommie(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
DKM123:
This poor child will be so traumatized and probably never trust anyone in her life again. From the video, the father actually went to pick her up from school, told her he was going to get her a new dress and she must have been so excited not knowing that her own father planned to have her murdered for money.

Fear MEN!!!

This gender that is always crying that women are greedy and love money yet 90percent of the most heartless, despicable and evil wickedness in the world are mostly committed by men cos of their greed for MONEY.
You made sense with the first part of your post but spoilt everything with the latter... Humans are terrible, there's no gender peculiarity when it involves wickedness..
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Streetmovement(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That's a true comrade
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
czarr:
Go and play with your mates.
Pls.. grin
Let's play a game... you know.. wink
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Justiceleague1: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Check him very well o,he must be a headHarvesting mining industrialist and a coneheaded structured element. grin
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by DKM123: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
lexy2014:

You really spilling your emotions like a burst crude oil pipeline.

Can u support your claims above with proof? Can u do that?

Meanwhile, who called the police to arrest the man in question?

Oh please, get da fvuk! Proof Kee you there! What has the herbalist reporting him got to do with the fact that MOST of the most heartless wickedness are committed by men over their greed for money? What is the correlation? Don't you know how to comprehend?Unintelligent i*mp!

You and your hypocritical a#ss rushed to insult your mother over my comment yet turn away your misogynistic blind eyes when it is women that are being bullied on this platform by 100s of monikers on a daily basis. Now you want to "form arrant nonse#nse" . Goat!

Ofcourse, my emotions are everywhere. Na the work wey we dey do! Lmao! Oloriburuku sombori!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Samuelexcel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjBgAeRfXQg

Narrating the incident, the herbalist said: “For the love of money, this man brought his own daughter to me as a traditional herbalist to kill this girl in exchange of money rituals for him.

“I surprised him by inviting the Police for him. Next time, he won’t dare a Traditional Herbalist who is a Military man and a Chief.”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeWUyNQgxwo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The question everyone is not asking is, if it was not his daughter, would he invite the police?

This isn't definitely the first time.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by brosdoncome(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
How many of you initially thought the ritualist brought the herbalist daughter for ritual?
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Ekugbeh(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just imagine what a man intend on doing.. undecided
Can you imagine..later those Petty wannabe redpillers will blame women for any little thing..
*Spits*

Instead of them to address the unending atrocities and crimes committed by rascals they rather spend their time talking and hating on women.. undecided
This man should be in prison tho..
have you opened your DM and then found nudes of ladies in it?
If no. Why? It's because you ain't a rich dude.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Remman(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Samuelexcel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjBgAeRfXQg

Narrating the incident, the herbalist said: “For the love of money, this man brought his own daughter to me as a traditional herbalist to kill this girl in exchange of money rituals for him.

“I surprised him by inviting the Police for him. Next time, he won’t dare a Traditional Herbalist who is a Military man and a Chief.”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeWUyNQgxwo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
The native doctor is wise... May our Nigerian native doctors do same!
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by adolfHitler1934: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Money ritual is bullsheet, if it worked then we'd simply sacrifice a few lives like Tinubu and his urchins to pay off our national debt and even take it a step further into becoming the richest country in the world
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by EdwardRandy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Money ritual is bullsheet, if it worked then we'd simply sacrifice a few lives to pay off our national debt and even take it a step further into becoming the richest country in the world
You're ignorant. Pray make dem no use you or person wey you know.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Emmanuel909090: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Even a native doctor has loved one.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by naikeboy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Best native doctor in Africa....
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na wa oooooooo
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Christistruth00: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
That man’s marriage is finished
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by hopefulLandlord: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You're ignorant. Pray make dem no use you or person wey you know.
How does their "using" me or someone I know invalidate my point?

there was a belief in southern Africa that having sex with virgin girls cures HIV. does it mean it works if a virgin us sexed by a HIV positive person?
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by CHAQUR: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
That traditionalist should be in the herbalist association task force (native doctor police force)...for the sanitisation of the sector.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by nick50(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just imagine what a man intend on doing.. undecided
Can you imagine..later those Petty wannabe redpillers will blame women for any little thing..
*Spits*

Instead of them to address the unending atrocities and crimes committed by rascals they rather spend their time talking and hating on women.. undecided
This man should be in prison tho..
..u are mentally retarded if not u won't spew this rubbish..why bring gender discrimination into this
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Bbbw: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.