Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual (57074 Views)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by lexy2014: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
DKM123:

Oh please, get da fvuk! Proof Kee you there! What has the herbalist reporting him got to do with the fact that MOST of the most heartless wickedness are committed by men over the greed for money? What is the correlation? Don't you know how to comprehend?Unintelligent i*mp!

You and your hypocritical a#ss rushed to insult your mother over my comment yet turn away your misogynistic blind eyes when it is women that are being bullied on this platform by 100s of monikers. Now you want to "form arrant nonse#nse" . Goat!

Ofcourse, my emotions are everywhere. Na the work wey we dey do! Lmao! Oloriburuku sombori!

I know u are hurt that's why ur emotions are everywhere but u still haven't answered my questions:

Can u support your claims above with proof? Can u do that?

Meanwhile, who called the police to arrest the man in question?
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by PetroDolla2020: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rubbish talk. You formed your own warped questions and shamelessly answered them? Do you know whether the police questioned them ritualist or not? Did you read the part where the so-called ritualist said he cures people, which means he isn’t a ritualist, as the reporter/ reporter had sought to portray him as?

Ghana and juju? What is the meaning of that nonsense? You are igbo,huh? Are your people better? See how they are killing people like chickens in your region. Do you hear of people being slaughtered in Ghana like they do in Nigeria?

Igbofam2:

Ghana and Juju.

So the police arrested the father of the girl and left the man who boldly declared he is a ritualist and to whom the man brought his daughter to?

What would make the man bring his daughter to the ritualist if the man had not done something like this before which the man got told about?

Why didn't the police also Investigate the ritualist?

Anyway In Ghana it is common knowledge thqt the police are afraid of self aclaimed ritualists and treat them like Presidents
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by 360command: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
SEGLIZ:
I thought some of our Nigerians claimed, there is nothing like ritual killings in Ghana!?
who said so? In Ghana, they call it sika duro(money ritual)
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Igbofam2: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Rubbish talk. You formed your own warped questions and shamelessly answered them? Do you know whether the police questioned them ritualist or not? Did you read the part where the so-called ritualist said he cures people, which means he isn’t a ritualist, as the reporter/ reporter had sought to portray him as?

Ghana and juju? What is the meaning of that nonsense? You are igbo,huh? Are your people better? See how they are killing people like chickens in your region. Do you hear of people being slaughtered in Ghana like they do in Nigeria?

Ghana and Juju

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by 360command: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
PetroDolla2020:

this guy is back again...
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by czarr(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls.. grin
Let's play a game... you know.. wink
Let's play hide and seek these balls.
Can you find where the two balls are hidden under the banana?
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by DKM123: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
lexy2014:

I know u are hurt that's why ur emotions are everywhere but u still haven't answered my questions:

Lol@ hurt... cheesy Yellzz, I am hurt, what next?

I know you are a hypocritical olodo and that is why you are repeating yourself like a broken record. Nkpi nkita!
When you first mentioned me with insults, I thought you were ready. Wic#ked animal.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by PetroDolla2020: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is the most senseless thing I ever heard a nigerian say cool who get juju pass nigeria? The country itself is under a spell grin

Igbofam2:

Ghana and Juju
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by 360command: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
BalogunIdowu:

The question everyone is not asking is, if it was not his daughter, would he invite the police?

This isn't definitely the first time.
You are asking the wrong question. The traditional priest is not into Ritual killing, he is a traditional healer; ritualism is not for him.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Igbofam2: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
This is the most senseless thing I ever heard a nigerian say cool who get juju pass nigeria? The country itself is under a spell grin

Ghana and juju

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by PetroDolla2020: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sensible talk! Instead of Nigerians learning from the good example of this man, they are busy talking nonsense!

Ishilove:
A Ghanaian... Why can't these godforsaken Nigerian native doctors emulate this one??
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by PetroDolla2020: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbo boy, tell me. Why are they killing people upanddown in the east like that? Kidnappings, abductions, killings etc Haba, what is happening with indgbo? grin

Igbofam2:

Ghana and juju
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Jmichael1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
I never see candylady 4 here since mrn ooh.. she dy like dis kind post well well,time to attack men.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
DKM123:

Lol@ hurt... cheesy Yellzz, I am hurt, what next?

I know you are a hypocritical olodo and that is why you are repeating yourself like a broken record. Nkpi nkita!
When you first mentioned me with insults, I thought you were ready. Wic#ked animal.

Good. Then u shouldn't have any issues answering the simple questions:

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by DKM123: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
lexy2014:

Good. Then u shouldn't have any issues answering the simple questions:

Good...... You shouldn't sound repetitive like a senile stutterer. Olodo repete.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
nick50:
..u are mentally retarded if not u won't spew this rubbish..why bring gender discrimination into this
Will you keep shut..
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
czarr:
Let's play hide and seek these balls.
Can you find where the two balls are hidden under the banana?
I can't find them balls cos you own them and you ain't here.. grin
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by sammycipher(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hmmm undecided
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by sulaak(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Money ritual is bullsheet, if it worked then we'd simply sacrifice a few lives to pay off our national debt and even take it a step further into becoming the richest country in the world

Money Rituals are a reflection of Africans' ignorant and backwardness, it is like all those Youtube promotions that say that you can make millions from their training, the first logical question is if they can make me a millionaire why are they working as simple trainers.

If a herbalist can make millions from ritual killing he wouldn't be selling the services.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by ufuosman(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kudos to the native doctor
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by lexy2014: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
DKM123:

Good...... You shouldn't sound like repetitive like a senile stutterer. Olodo repete.

It still doesn't answer d questions:

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Acidbath: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nizoorian native doctors go wipe away all females for zoo if dem get the chance.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by DKM123: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
lexy2014:

It still doesn't answer d questions:

It still doesn't mean you aren't an unintelligent olodo who lacks logic....
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by Ubanz: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Such good news can only come from Ghana.
For Naija prprprpr.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by czarr(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I can't find them balls cos you own them and you ain't here.. grin
Are you flirting with me? Remember I follow redpill philosophy.
Flirt at your own risk.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
czarr:
Are you flirting with me? Remember I follow redpill philosophy.
Flirt at your own risk.
I thought that was supposed to be the game.. cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by czarr(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I thought that was supposed to be the game.. cheesy
Game over!
Oya rest IJN.
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
czarr:
Game over!
Oya rest IJN.
cry
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
DKM123:

It still doesn't mean you aren't an unintelligent olodo who lacks logic....

The more reason why we need your intelligence to answer the questions below. Or aren't u intelligent?:

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by DKM123: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
lexy2014:

The more reason why we need your intelligence to answer the questions below. Or aren't u intelligent?:

The more reason you are a mo#ron who ask stewpid unrelated questions. Aren't you a dunc£?
Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by lexy2014: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
DKM123:

The more reason you are a mo#ron who ask stewpid unrelated questions. Aren't you a dunc£?

All the above haven't answered the simple questions:

Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by DKM123: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
lexy2014:

All the above haven't answered the simple questions:

The whole of your peanut sized brain hasn't comprehended the simple logic...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.