Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East (43641 Views)

El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph / Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by ogbuefi677(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Reality3080:
u should blame azikwe who ceeded more states to d north due to hate for south west now igbos are reaping what they sow

Are you better than d Igbo man next to you?
Ewu
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by seunayantokun(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbo, wake up. It's time you went home taking every lawful route.

Tell Kalu there is no good future in this scam of a country as Lawan he wants is a present and future disaster to his unborn generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by xynerise: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
These guys are proud to have the highest number of beggars

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Afamed:
I am 100% certain. The Pandora thief will not get up to 2m votes. Even when he won Anambra state Govship election. It was with less than 98,000 votes

Check the last election statistics.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Bfly: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
I think the Northerners would continue to secure a place in Aso rock.

Nigeria regional population variation will always put both the Yorubas and Igbos at the mercy of the Hausas.

Let Nigeria break for good Abeg.

Lugard's 1914 almagamation is a game plan from the west to destroy the future prospect of Africa biggest economy. It is of no good to all the regions and even Africa. The North has the highest number in Nigeria governance yet they add little to the country as a whole. Yet they are least secured, poor and highly uneducated.
WTF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Athemisia: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
tbarrister:

By population we've always been bigger, we were talking of population you slowpoke
Shut the Fvck you brain dead! lipsrsealed
There's no where in the world where a desert region is more populated than a rain forest region. Get that into your thick skull... undecided
Isolated ZoneBee
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
I no know wetin dey give them hope in the first place.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by edungene7: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
obviously he is a true son of the migit cluelessness runs in their ancestry
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Wearemoving: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
But he forgot that 20 to 30 percent of those people there are from the same south -East his talking about

nwekeugochukwu:
One Local Government In Kano Has More Voting Power Than The Entire South East - Bashir El-Rufai

Bashir El-Rufai, son of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has stated that Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, will not win the 2023 Presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Bashir tweeted on Friday that he would climb Aso Rock in Abuja as well as the Zuma Rock in Niger State, and write boldly on both rocks “Bashir El-Rufai is a goat”.

In an earlier tweet, Bashir claimed he was aware of those the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), had “anointed” as presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress, but could not disclose their names as it was classified information.

Another Twitter user, @CJMOOREPLUG, responded to his (Bashir) tweet stating,

In his response by quote, Bashir stated,

Bashir also stated that just one local government in Kano has more people and voting power than the entire South East region.

https://igberetvnews.com/1421461/one-local-government-kano-voting-power-entire-south-east-bashir-el-rufai/
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by SupremeSpecimen: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
kally90:

My brother,thats how we rock and roll

I didn't see your email. It just says you emailed me. What's up..
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by femicyrus(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
saaron:
There's no way a desert will be heavily populated more than coastal areas. This is where the scam of One Nigeria comes to play. As far as population census in Nigeria are concerned, Middle Belt and Southern regions have more population including Voter population than the North.
Northern population census figures are always inflated with fictitious names, living/death people, animals and non Nigerian almajiris imported via Northern borders for political domination.
Know this and half of our problems will be solved. Work towards TOTAL DISINTEGRATION of Nigeria.
Let us assume the census figures were inflated in the north.
What about voters card registration data also in favour of the north?
Was the biometric data captured also inflated?
What is the ratio of voters card collected to those uncollected in the SE?
Is it the same story in the north?

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by RoxyBrownAutos: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
No one can win presidential election in Nigeria without getting 2/3 votes from all the states in Nigeria..This almajiri son of the governor is talking like illiterate graduate.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by VEHINTOLAR: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Loud it boy ! Yeebos deserve all the insults they receive from the right,left and centre !

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by tbarrister(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Athemisia:

Shut the Fvck you brain dead! lipsrsealed
There's no where in the world where a desert region is more populated than a rain forest region. Get that into your thick skull... undecided
Isolated ZoneBee

The whole southeast is smaller than kogi state by size , use google and check, you bat shit
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by victorsola: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
That is electoral fraud at work ..there is no part of Kano I have not visited and apart from Kano city which is no bigger than marina I am yet to see that part of Kano that has this fake population ...Some places in Kano state are some empty you will see settlements 50 Kms apart
who is talking about land mas. He his talking of population. Is nigeria as big as Russia but we plenty pass dem in quantity.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by olas24u(f): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
tbarrister:

How's vat population. Please when talking use your brain... Don't you know that the economic and industrial levels differs

It is fake Vat is consumption. Does figures are very fake.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by olas24u(f): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
tbarrister:

How's vat population. Please when talking use your brain... Don't you know that the economic and industrial levels differs

It is me that will be explaining vat to you? 419 people, when is 4 o'clock now, he will be looking for mecca and be asking for forgiveness of sins. Na ogun go kill una
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by tbarrister(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
olas24u:

It is fake Vat is consumption. Does figures are very fake. Y

Most of the food they consume in the north were planted here, in fact we are the ones bringing food down south, so how will Vat capture this?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by tbarrister(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
olas24u:

It is me that will be explaining vat to you? 419 people, when is 4 o'clock now, he will be looking for mecca and be asking for forgiveness of sins. Na ogun go kill una

Ogun kill you, your father and tinubu too. Smelling mouth people
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by olas24u(f): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
tbarrister:

Ogun kill you, your father and tinubu too. Smelling mouth people

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by ENIF: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
I haven't been to Kano stat, I been to sokoto, kebbi, zamfara and kastina. I can authoritatively tell you no of these states is as populated as Delta state which I'm from yet during elections their figures are always higher A combination of Kastina and kebbi is not up to Delta even. A Hamlet of 40persons is dubbed as a town there, six of such is a local govt. Northern population is a Hoax, stop decieving people with fake northern population.
tbarrister:

You're a chronic liar . I stay in kano and the population is worrisome . The villages are even more populated. How can you match a people that are very polygamous. Most men have upto 20-30 kids here , Even the poor ones

Continue doing abortions, monogamy and family planning. Then somehow miraculously expect to have more populations
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by ENIF: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
I haven't been to Kano state, I have been to sokoto, kebbi, zamfara and kastina. I can authoritatively tell you none of these states is as populated as Delta state which I'm from yet during elections their figures are always higher A combination of Kastina and kebbi is not up to Delta even. A Hamlet of 40persons is dubbed as a town there, six of such is a local govt. Northern population is a Hoax, stop decieving people with fake northern population.
tbarrister:

You're a chronic liar . I stay in kano and the population is worrisome . The villages are even more populated. How can you match a people that are very polygamous. Most men have upto 20-30 kids here , Even the poor ones

Continue doing abortions, monogamy and family planning. Then somehow miraculously expect to have more populations
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Loud it boy ! Yeebos deserve all the insults they receive from the right,left and centre !
don't be a spoilt brat!! It's IGBO not whatever rubbish you just typed
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by olas24u(f): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
tbarrister:

Most of the food they consume in the north were planted here, in fact we are the ones bringing food down south, so how will Vat capture this?
G
Fake population, dry land land, nothing is happening there expect politics to steal southern money and wear babariha and many wives with Southern money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by obinna4r: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bashing of the year 2050Bashing of the year 2050...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Unshackled: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Afamed:

He should rescue Anambra people first. Tell Obi to rescue the destitute at upper Iweka, Unizik junction first. They are closer to him
The serial liar. I have one trouser. I have one wrist watch. The one that didn't rescue Drs in Anambra when they were on 13 months strike.
your half-dead president said a widow bought form for him in 2015.

Witchcraft is when you're disturbed by someone you claim can't get more than two votes but you're everywhere having sleepless life
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by bejeria101(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
While using children abi?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by bejeria101(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
See as one man dey give them nightmares.

Unshackled:
your half-dead president said a widow bought form for him in 2015.

Witchcraft is when you're disturbed by someone you claim can't get more than two votes but you're everywhere having sleepless life
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by bobby007(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
How are Igbos feeling the heat?
am sorrt6 for Igbos in this country, they are more like orphans
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Malory: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
bobby007:
am sorrt6 for Igbos in this country, they are more like orphans
How?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by bobby007(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

Stop writing epistless. Nobody has time to read them

You're second class citizens as Long as nigeria is concerned
second or 3rd class
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by NybenSBF101(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
My igbo brothers should stop this if not Obi or hell attitude. Me u won't vote for Obi bcoz of this attitude. You need other region in order to win and not by threatening the whole country

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tompolo's Letter To Niger Delta Avengers / Emeka Ihu Stabbed In The Eye For Preventing Destruction Of Billboard In Rivers / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.