Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Men Cheat, Women Cheat, Who Does It Better Or Worse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Cheat, Women Cheat, Who Does It Better Or Worse? (270 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Cheat, Women Cheat, Who Does It Better Or Worse? by jagtinic: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Men are said to be polygamous in nature. The society generally see men as cheat. In a marriage, most people expect that when infidelity happens in the marriage, the man will be the culprit.

However, a lot of married women do cheat but they have a way of covering it up and the husband will not know.

Some women cheat and the man they cheat with is known to the husband so it is easy to dismiss any allegation as the husband is also friends with the fellow.

I have heard stories from guys that claims married women tell them "do not worry my husband trust me, he can never think any thing is happening."

Is it that men are gullible? The fact that men do not think their wives can cheat leaves enough room for it to happen undetected.

Man, when you see that your wife's male buddy, you may just have to think again.
Re: Men Cheat, Women Cheat, Who Does It Better Or Worse? by EmzyT: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Men Cheat, Women Cheat, Who Does It Better Or Worse? by Nikolasnik(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
I Found a source:
https://ifstudies.org/blog/who-cheats-more-the-demographics-of-cheating-in-america#:~:text=also%20means%20infidelity.-,In%20general%2C%20men%20are%20more%20likely%20than%20women%20to%20cheat,gender%20gap%20varies%20by%20age.

It Says:
In general, men are more likely than women to cheat: 20% of men and 13% of women reported that they've had sex with someone other than their spouse while married, according to data from the recent General Social Survey(GSS). However, as the figure above indicates, this gender gap varies by age.

I guess will be always an enigma!

Re: Men Cheat, Women Cheat, Who Does It Better Or Worse? by jagtinic: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Researches are good. However same research may have different outcomes in different situation. For example, the referenced report is an American research. If same is done in Nigeria the figures may differ greatly.

Nikolasnik:
I Found a source:
https://ifstudies.org/blog/who-cheats-more-the-demographics-of-cheating-in-america#:~:text=also%20means%20infidelity.-,In%20general%2C%20men%20are%20more%20likely%20than%20women%20to%20cheat,gender%20gap%20varies%20by%20age.

It Says:
In general, men are more likely than women to cheat: 20% of men and 13% of women reported that they've had sex with someone other than their spouse while married, according to data from the recent General Social Survey(GSS). However, as the figure above indicates, this gender gap varies by age.

I guess will be always an enigma!
Re: Men Cheat, Women Cheat, Who Does It Better Or Worse? by fikayormi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Women can cheat oo but since they are coded and secretive about it , the hype is always on men
Re: Men Cheat, Women Cheat, Who Does It Better Or Worse? by Bluezy13(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2022 Chemistry Practical Expo-runz-dub Questions And Answers [14 June 2022] / Please, Help Me With A Laptop. / When She Asks, Cash Or Transfer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.