Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians (955 Views)

Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger / Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Bulleye(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
There is a gentleman's agreement between the north and the south that power should alternate between the two regions. The south kept to the agreement as demonstrated by Obasanjo. It is on this basis that Buhari has been in power for two consecutive terms. Atiku contested against Buhari in the 2019 presidential election because power had been zoned to the north.

However, when power is shifted to the south and southerners are to emerge as presidential candidates of the two major political parties, the north mischievously and hypocritically begin masquerading their sectional interest as national interest. Zoning no more matters. All Nigerians are mono ethnic and our diversity is of no importance as far as pursuing northern interests is the goal.
We are all Nigerians now that Atiku is using the slot belonging to the south to achieve his personal and northern interests. Tambuwal suddenly dropped his Fulani identity and wore the veil of a Nigerian patriot when he stepped down for his fellow Fulani to emerge as the presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party. He fooled their southern goons who are suffering from memory loss regarding his earlier statement that power must remain in the north.

Surprisingly, rather than revolt, the southern slaves of the northern hegemonic oligarchy in the People's Democratic People accept the emergence of Atiku as normal. They sold their rights or have them stolen from them without putting up a fight. They foolishly glamorize their defeat and further enslavement as putting Nigeria first. Under the pretense of one Nigeria the southern political class in the People's Democratic Party were led to their political slaughter slab by Atiku. The rest, as they say, is now history.

Taking a cue from the People's Democratic Party, the northern hegemonic oligarchy were about implementing the same in the All Progressive Congress wrhere and when they met resistance in Tinubu.

We should all thank God for giving us Tinubu who stood up to the northern hegemonic oligarchy and made the south proud. God bless Asiwaju Tinubu, God bless the south.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by God1000(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Which Tinubu?
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Bulleye(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:
Which Tinubu?

Asiwaju of the progressives who stand to fight the northern hegemonic oligarchy in his party - All Progressive Party

5 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by islandsscotch8: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , on your mandate forever. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Biodun556(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ibos don't have hope that's y they sold their mandate to Atiku

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by cleatsmottled9: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria , on your mandate till infinity. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Mossadd: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:
Which Tinubu?
jagabandit a.k.a the man of the peepoo
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by ObosiUkwalla: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bulleye:
There is a gentleman's agreement between the north and the south that power should alternate between the two regions. The south kept to the agreement as demonstrated by Obasanjo. It is on this basis that Buhari has been in power for two consecutive terms. Atiku contested against Buhari in the 2019 presidential election because power had been zoned to the north.

However, when power is shifted to the south and southerners are to emerge as presidential candidates of the two major political parties, the north mischievously and hypocritically begin masquerading their sectional interest as national interest. Zoning no more matters. All Nigerians are mono ethnic and our diversity is of no importance as far as pursuing northern interests is the goal.
We are all Nigerians now that Atiku is using the slot belonging to the south to achieve his personal and northern interests. Tambuwal suddenly dropped his Fulani identity and wore the veil of a Nigerian patriot when he stepped down for his fellow Fulani to emerge as the presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party. He fooled their southern goons who are suffering from memory loss regarding his earlier statement that power must remain in the north.

Surprisingly, rather than revolt, the southern slaves of the northern hegemonic oligarchy in the People's Democratic People accept the emergence of Atiku as normal. They sold their rights or have them stolen from them without putting up a fight. They foolishly glamorize their defeat and further enslavement as putting Nigeria first. Under the pretense of one Nigeria the southern political class in the People's Democratic Party were led to their political slaughter slab by Atiku. The rest, as they say, is now history.

Taking a cue from the People's Democratic Party, the northern hegemonic oligarchy were about implementing the same in the All Progressive Party where and when they met resistance in Tinubu.

We should all thank God for giving us Tinubu who stood up to the northern hegemonic oligarchy and made the south proud. God bless Asiwaju Tinubu, God bless the south.

Trash trash trash.

It is the turn of Igbos to be president. If you backstabbing SWners can't stick to a gentle man agreement, then let the north continue ruling. Greedy lots
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Globad(f): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Trash trash trash.

It is the turn of Igbos to be president. If you backstabbing SWners can't stick to a gentle man agreement, then let the north continue ruling. Greedy lots

Gentleman's agreement between who and who?
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by ObosiUkwalla: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Globad:

Gentleman's agreement between who and who?

Then stop writing trash. Let the north keep the position. You want to be smart by half. You want the seat to rotate between the north and south and u don't want other zones in the south to have turns in it. Evil greedy lots that wants to eat their cake and have it
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Globad(f): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Then stop writing trash. Let the north keep the position. You want to be smart by half. You want the seat to rotate between the north and south and u don't want other zones in the south to have turns in it. Evil greedy lots that wants to eat their cake and have it

Who is writing trash? Are you okay? Are you mentally okay? Are you insane?

Is something wrong with your head?

I asked you a simple question and you became delirious and started foaming angrily like a deranged wild dog.

Get lost! Buffoon!

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by ObosiUkwalla: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Globad:

Who is talking trash? Are you okay? Are you mentally okay? Are you insane?

Is something wrong with your head?

Get lost! Buffoon!

Call me your mother let me knock her on the head for not instilling sense into ur empty skull
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Globad(f): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Call me your mother let me knock her on the head for not instilling sense into ur empty skull

I'm not your father's mate.

Your idiotic forebears are not up to it.

Again, get lost!
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by ObosiUkwalla: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Globad:

I'm not your father's mate.

Your idiotic forebears are not up to it.

Again, get lost!

I said call me ya mother. I will lock sense into her head for not teaching you anything... How can she raise a child with an empty brain like you
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Globad(f): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

I said call me ya mother. I will lock sense into her head for not teaching you anything... How can she raise a child with an empty brain like you

See this "born throwey" cannibal neighing and bleating. It's not surprising as you grew up with pigs. Your delinquent father, who impregnated your harlot mother, ensured that. No wonder she gave birth to a sacrilege: you! A sorry story of a human being
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by ObosiUkwalla: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Globad:

See this "born throwey" cannibal neighing and bleating. It's not surprising as you grew up with pigs. Your delinquent father, who impregnated your harlot mother, ensured that. No wonder she gave birth to a sacrilege: you! A sorry story of a human being

So ur mother didn't tell you I once fúcked her at the brothel in osogbo?
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Globad(f): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Get lost with your meaningless platitudes!

A misguided and hungry soul that is inflated by cheap data and a contraption called a phone.
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by ObosiUkwalla: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Globad:

Get lost with your meaningless platitudes!

A misguided and hungry soul that is inflated by cheap data and a contraption called a phone.

I need to spit on your mother's grave for not training you well. You sure don't know how to respect your elders
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Globad(f): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

So ur mother didn't tell you I once fúcked her at the brothel in osogbo?

The story that your deranged and deluded father told you is faulty.

See the true story:

Your grandfather fuckěd a donkey at Osogbo. The zoonotic disease that he contracted was transmitted to your father's genes. The birth defect in your father was inherited by your poor self.

You're a disgrace to the human race. Well, it runs in your family.

It's generational and nothing can alter it
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Globad(f): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

I need to spit on your mother's grave for not training you well. You sure don't know how to respect your elders

May your leprous fingers get rotten like your father's and grandfather's accursed memories!

Ise!
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by ObosiUkwalla: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Globad:

May your leprous fingers get rotten like your father's and grandfather's accursed memories!

Ise!

I need to spit on her grave twice for birthing an empty brain. She for even use contraceptive.
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Biodun556:

Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Globad(f): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

I need to spit on her grave twice for birthing an empty brain. She for even use contraceptive.

Hatred runs in you. Bitterness runs in you.

It's symptomatic of the offspring of a donkey like your miserable self. The solution is to sacrifice you to the gods!
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by ObosiUkwalla: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Globad:

Hatred runs in you. Bitterness runs in you.

It's symptomatic of the offspring of a donkey like your miserable self. The solution is to sacrifice you to the gods!

You mean how you sacrificed your mother's skull after her death due to AIDS?? No, we don't do that here.
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Masterito(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
It was because of the greed of Yorubas. Yorubas try to play a smart game with the Ibos. I think Ibos are getting wise by the day. North should continue ruling till Yorubas have sense in southern unity. Yorubas betrayed SS in 2015 already. SS is quietly waiting for pay back time.
Biodun556:
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Taba21: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bulleye:

Taking a cue from the People's Democratic Party, the northern hegemonic oligarchy were about implementing the same in the All Progressive Congress wrhere and when they met resistance in Tinubu.

What is southern Nigeria?
The earlier the unity beggars among you realize that everyone is on his own whether south east, south west and south south the better for you.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Globad(f): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

You mean how you sacrificed your mother's skull after her death due to AIDS?? No, we don't do that here.

You're fit for the purpose. A lamb. Afterall the genes of a donkey run in you.
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by ObosiUkwalla: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Globad:

You're fit for the purpose. A lamb. Afterall the genes of a donkey run in you.

Your mother's skull have served that purpose. Case closed.
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Globad(f): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

You have the heritage of ruminants. You're not worth more than a goat.

Your grandfather, of the Osogbo donkey fame, had the worth of a donkey. Your father was equivalent to a ram.

Hope you can now see how your pedigree is equal to that of a goat.

Even in the ruminants world, the stars of your progeny have been dimming.

That of your son will be equal to that of an ewe.
Re: How Tinubu Restore The Dignity Of Southern Nigerians by Globad(f): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Your mother's skull have served that purpose. Case closed.

Come back here, goat. Son of a ram.

Grandson of a donkey.

Rid yourself of the hatred that you inherited from your grandpa's misadventure with that donkey or die full of bile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Is A Clown / BREAKING: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket / Anambra Governor, Peter Obi, In Brewery Ownership Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.