Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) (74128 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano / Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by owiko(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is becoming an ugly trend
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by ObosiUkwalla: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
achymmania:
Fakeat news of the century. Nah lugbe I dey since Thursday I no hear any of such .

Common shut up. So u dey everywhere for lugbe to know everything going on in lugbe abi?

7 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by subcbouy: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Qpid5:
Some people spray fake news just to create problems... Peace is never an option for these fools
The video is fake now to you?
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
These ones are criminals. which blasphemy??
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Reality3080: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
I use God beg una make e nobi igbo because the will surely act back,we just need peace why this naw so many illiterate oh,country is silently going down daily
if na Igbo,heaven go fall?

Did heaven fall when that one was killed in a train?
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by EmzyT: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
achymmania:
Fakeat news of the century. Nah lugbe I dey since Thursday I no hear any of such .

Only you is in every part of Lugbe at the same time right? You must be an idiot undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Abujason: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Savages and their satanic religion.
Cut the North and Islam off from this evil country and there will be peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Any Religion That Justifies And Allows You to Fights And Kill For Your god And Prophets , Than That god And Prophet Show Worship And Serve You For Defending Them
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Stop insulting people's faith.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Afamsi: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
blackboy:

In Sokoto when Late Deborah's father got DSS and police in large numbers to the school to save his daughter what did they do? In their presence they grabbed Deborah and hit her and the head and took her from their midst and beat her to death before she was burnt. Deborah's father gave detailed account of how she was killed in his presence.
This country has failed in every aspect
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by DonBenny77(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Qpid5:
Some people spray fake news just to create problems... Peace is never an option for these fools
what is the real news, Oluku! Your mumu too much

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by EmzyT: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yobabad:
The guy is a Yoruba Muslim, I don't know why the don't value Yoruba Muslims

How sure are you that he's a Yoruba Muslim?
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Qpid5(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ever8090:
pls tell us d true story
Abeg are, there was no video as at the time I made this comment.. Let me be pls
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
No comment!
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by charlesdinho7(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
God Go Punish Mohammed With His 72 Virgins For Hell. Islam Is Nothing But Shit

4 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Qpid5(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
DonBenny77:
what is the real news, Oluku! Your mumu too much
Just as your own overpower your sense.
There was no any prove as at the time I made the comment...
What's your business with whatever I say here though
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Reality3080:
if na Igbo,heaven go fall?

Did heaven fall when that one was killed in a train?
this is not proper why u dey support this shit naw me am not in support of this but you too know say East like violence too if this is person is igbo check ur news next week but undecided but e no make sense at all say we dey carry religion 4 head like this naw
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Microwhy: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:
Nigeria is going through a lot under buhari.

Should religious law supersede our constitution? Is Nigeria a banana republic

These zealots and fanatics will continue in their evil and murderous ways if the government fails to address the issue.

Such ugly incidents doesn't portray our country well, this is coming when we're still mourning ms Deborah and her killers are still walking
Much of this comment is expected.
After the case of Deborah, I repeatedly say that the Christians and Leaders are fooling themselves.
Instead of the pastors to speak out and condemn this new trend of blasphemy act, but no, they're giving scholarship to family of victims and making the dead a hero.
Its a simple psychology. If you don't condemn it as a leader, the follower will not desist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by ecomalchemistry: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nigeria is a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Hollyharjii: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
How can I sleep and wake in Canada, UK or Germany, need to be out of this shithole country

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
I was in dat mkt Wednesday and Thursday security abuja is by Gods grace ....imagine a car hit a bike man mob(bike riders) came the car owner ran into estate dey burnt 2 houses becos dey are looking for d guy just on Thursday.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Raxxye(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is now the new trend for the jobless, drug-addicted, myopic, illiterate and fanatical Islamic youths of Northern Nigeria. Since their Northern political and religious leaders celebrate them for perpetrating the crimes, they are emboldened to commit more!
It's all good!

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by President2001(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Separate North from South West
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by SmartyPants(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Lonewolf2010(f): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
I repeat, the North has no business with being a part of Nigeria! NONE

4 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by OLULAW: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT MUSLIMS METED OUT THIS PUNISHMENT IN THE SAME OF ISLAM? ISLAM IS INDEED A STONE AGE, BARBARIC RELIGION NOT FIT FOR THE 21ST CENTURY. SHAME ON ANY MUSLIMS WHO FAILS TO CONDEMN THIS DISGUSTINGLY INHUMANE ACT.

4 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:
Nigeria is going through a lot under buhari.

Not really
Nigeria has always gone through a lot
Buhari time is not special

Should religious law supersede our constitution? Is Nigeria a banana republic

This is what happens when you make rules without the peoples agreement
They don't stand

These zealots and fanatics will continue in their evil and murderous ways if the government fails to address the issue.

What will govt do
They can't even stop us from killing petty thieves
Is it because you don't like their religion you now want to pick and choose?
We all do jungle justice for different reasons
And govt jacks the capacity to challenge it

Such ugly incidents doesn't portray our country well, this is coming when we're still mourning ms Deborah and her killers are still walking
Sadly it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nwaajasa: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
exynos:

From what I heard in the video, the said Vigilante man whom was said to have made a blasphemous remark, was a Muslim
You should not support evil or believe everything you hear on social media. Just ask yourself can a normal Muslim make a blasphemous comment about your prophet
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by bluemansion: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just like that?
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wonders of being an African
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by faceland: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
It's like this Boko Haram started. Small small.
This is becoming a trend.

Before you can even insult Allah but the moment you mention Mohammed, you are dead.

Allah is general word for god in Arabic (so they claim, it is not specifically a deity).
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Discombulator: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Boogaboy:
Just imagine
I give your editing 5/10
If you want to link up with pros, quote me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.