Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) (74131 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano / Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by betshopagent(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Fedral capital indeed.where is the federal character? Federal capital of headslammers. British's abomination
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Sneaktee: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Psychotic Bleep! Ogun kill you and amadioha idiot
chukwuibuipob:
sad Allah offsprings again sad

May Amadioha punish that baztards killing pipu that kal him out
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Raxxye(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Microwhy:

If the senseless pastors would keep giving family of victim scholarships and a home, and making the dead a hero, the gullible followers will continue to be a victim.
Give yourselves brain idiots. Stop listening to those business men called pastors and start using your common sense.
If you see a Muslim sagging his trousers with piercing, if you insult the Prophet or any form of blasphemy, he would draw his trousers up and die there.
So do yourselves a favour by distancing yourselves from anything blasphemy against the Muslim faith.
You followers are as useless as your Prophet and the religion he represents.
Where else do you see humans fighting for a god instead of the other way round? No other religious faith in the world kills and instills fear, except yours.
You, your god and your Prophet Mohammed are all useless mofos!
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Mynd44.Rule number 2
Sneaktee:
Psychotic Bleep! Ogun kill you and amadioha idiot
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by POKUASI2: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Swanzi:
pokuasi2 And u were saying what..?? Backward useless primitive fools never compare this sh!thole with Ghana ever again in ur useless miserable life.
this woman was stone to death in ghana

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Swanzi(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2022
POKUASI2:

Read further downwards and see what was done to the assailants you myopic fool as compared to who u fools have been doing there.
In a spate of 3months 2 people have been beaten stoned and burned to death and not a single person has been arrested hahahah wagyimi dodo.!!

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by umarshehu58(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2022
olu77:

What is the meaning or definition of faith?
Ask yourself because you know it better
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by olu77(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2022
umarshehu58:

Ask yourself because you know it better

I don't blame you senseless educated illiterates supporting evil online until the Christians also manufacture a reason to kill and destroy from their own holy book. A time will come when for every single christian, yoruba muslim or ibo you lynch, thousands of you will die in that person's place.

Bunch of myopic terrorists who cries when they lost a cow but laugh when lynching humans
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by betshopagent(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2022
exynos:

From what I heard in the video, the said Vigilante man whom was said to have made a blasphemous remark, was a Muslim
whether he is a Muslim or not, does he deserve to die like that?
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by betshopagent(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
achymmania:
Fakeat news of the century. Nah lugbe I dey since Thursday I no hear any of such .
so you believed the story was fake just because you did not witness it but you that is lugbe has once shared a story that said Igbos killed six police men in rivers. Where you in rivers? but you believed it because it happened in Christian domain.now it happened in your Muslim area you now call it fake.you are plain stupid.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by betshopagent(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
subcbouy:
They will never tell us what the blasphemer said to cause his/her death.
no matter what he says against your Mohammed/Allah; no1 has d right to kill him.this una religion na scam
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by betshopagent(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmzyT:

Only you is in every part of Lugbe at the same time right? You must be an idiot undecided
check his threads out.he lives in lugbe but writes about ipop killings in east and believes it 100% . now he does not even believe a live killing with a video evidence just because of his Muslim/northern affiliate.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by greatness77: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by betshopagent(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Microwhy:

Try say it to a Muslim in the south tomorrow and you see what will happen to you.
Muslims living in the south don't even make noise.let's make a deal.I wud give you address to visit in the south.I will insult your Mohammed in your front n have some1 record it.I will upload it on nairaland.you Muslim cowards only have strength in the north but goes numb when in the south.my location is anambra. Deal?
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Shekochild: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Haus-fulani please stop turning peaceful Gbagyi land into a terrorist ground. Mallams have migrated en mass to Abuja and turning Gbagyi land to jungle Islamic justice. So basically, anybody can frame you up and get you killed by accusing you of blasphemy. The bane of this country is a fanatic Muslim northerner.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by akbonus: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
The God that humans fight for is a dead, useless, powerless and drunk god, any religion that kills other people in the name of their god is a cult religion "Islam is evil.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Blue86(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
If we want a change. No Muslim presido should enter.
God1000:
Nigeria is going through a lot under buhari.

Should religious law supersede our constitution? Is Nigeria a banana republic

These zealots and fanatics will continue in their evil and murderous ways if the government fails to address the issue.

Such ugly incidents doesn't portray our country well, this is coming when we're still mourning ms Deborah and her killers are still walking

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by OLULAW: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Thrash

Just trashed your satanic verses.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Litmus: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tekuzukite:

Source: https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1533091207844356096

https://punchng.com/just-in-mob-kills-vigilante-for-blasphemy-in-abuja/

Deleted.

Reasoning: the tread turns out to be one about spreading political messages and establishing agendas and not about the mob killing of an individual, it's condemnation and the offering of solutions on how to prevent similar acts in future.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Sardauna24(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by PetroDolla2020: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
RUBBISH! cool
[s]
POKUASI2:
[/s]
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by EmzyT: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
betshopagent:
check his threads out.he lives in lugbe but writes about ipop killings in east and believes it 100% . now he does not even believe a live killing with a video evidence just because of his Muslim/northern affiliate.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Denko2721987(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
achymmania:
Fakeat news of the century. Nah lugbe I dey since Thursday I no hear any of such .

I remember when that woman was mobbed and killed in Kano and someone also said the same thing you just said claiming to be in the particular area where it happened.. But las las it happened and the rest as we know was history..
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by subcbouy: 1:59am On Jun 06, 2022
betshopagent:
no matter what he says against your Mohammed/Allah; no1 has d right to kill him.this una religion na scam
I hear you sir. gringrin
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by TheSourcerer: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
why the hate to igbos waiting igbo do you undecided

This is a reminder for you to Smile , you're Awesome and you know it smiley have a great great day

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Princemoneyman(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2022
I beg I dey benin.
Ogun kill Mohammed and the stupid followers.
Make una come ring road.
Come learn new thing fools
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Princemoneyman(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Ogun kill una Mohammed again. Dirty things
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by NLPoliceWoman: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Roon9:

Animal
Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio / Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.